Video Iman (Monica) Aparicio Christianity to Islam

susana25

This is a very good video I myself am learning about the muslim religion and its people, and as the more I am learning the more that I am interested in Coverting into the Islam religion (although I have not yet converted into the Islam religion I fully respect this religion and its people and i hope that soon i will convert into the islam religion and praise allah because he is the one who created all of us and should be praised the right way and the islam religion is the way that he should be praised). I come from a Mexican Family background where my whole family is Catholic. Although I already knew a little bit about the Muslim religion i slowly wanted to do more research about why thousands of people like myself are converting each and everyday to the islam religion. For me in how i started to wonder about the Islam religion was when I was in going to one of my classes at the university of bakersfield in california I had found a poster about the islamic religion and in that poster was a mosque, a little girl (carrying the "Holy Qu'ran" who had her fingers crossed), as well as some qoutes where it mentioned about the ramadon period, and also it had a lot of people kneeling and praying to our allah at the mosque.

That poster was the one that started to get me curious about the islam religion especially of that little girl in the poster who had her hand crossed while carrying the book "Holy Qu'ran" and because of that poster with that little girl it started to get me curious. (But although i must say that during this time last year as i kept walking to my classroom i kept on seeing this poster of that little girl and like always i carried on and was always curious and did nothing about it).

It was not until i finally decided to look into the islam religion when i met my fiance and his family. When I saw or herd information about how they prayed almost 5-6 times a day I realized that I was soon going to be doing that once I convert myself into the islam religion and when I marry my husband and have our children I will teach my children and raise my children into the muslim religion and teach them as much as I know eventhough I may only know so little about this religion.

Hisamuddin

Alhamd-o-Lillah,

The sister has reverted to Islam. We should be very happy as she has been saved from unimaginably painful and eternal punishment in the life hereafter.

May Allah guide us all to the right path, the path of those who were rewarded by Him. Amin.

Khoolguy

Awsome

This is a very good video I myself am learning about the muslim religion and its people, and as the more I am learning the more that I am interested in Coverting into the Islam religion (although I have not yet converted into the Islam religion I fully respect this religion and its people and i hope that soon i will convert into the islam religion and praise allah because he is the one who created all of us and should be praised the right way and the islam religion is the way that he should be praised). I come from a Mexican Family background where my whole family is Catholic. Although I already knew a little bit about the Muslim religion i slowly wanted to do more research about why thousands of people like myself are converting each and everyday to the islam religion. For me in how i started to wonder about the Islam religion was when I was in going to one of my classes at the university of bakersfield in california I had found a poster about the islamic religion and in that poster was a mosque, a little girl (carrying the "Holy Qu'ran" who had her fingers crossed), as well as some qoutes where it mentioned about the ramadon period, and also it had a lot of people kneeling and praying to our allah at the mosque.

That poster was the one that started to get me curious about the islam religion especially of that little girl in the poster who had her hand crossed while carrying the book "Holy Qu'ran" and because of that poster with that little girl it started to get me curious. (But although i must say that during this time last year as i kept walking to my classroom i kept on seeing this poster of that little girl and like always i carried on and was always curious and did nothing about it).

It was not until i finally decided to look into the islam religion when i met my fiance and his family. When I saw or herd information about how they prayed almost 5-6 times a day I realized that I was soon going to be doing that once I convert myself into the islam religion and when I marry my husband and have our children I will teach my children and raise my children into the muslim religion and teach them as much as I know eventhough I may only know so little about this religion.

I am very very very happy for you that Allah has shown you the true path and you are almost there Inshallah :) But please make sure you are doing this just for you and no body else so take your time and do your home work. My wife did same. Allhumdulliah she is a very very fast reader so she read tons of books about Islam and she started living in Boarders Books Store :) than within two months she converted to Islam and we got married. Allhumdulliah now we have been married for 11 years with 4 beautiful and healthy girls :)

REHAN KHAN

HMMM

:salam2:

I CANT SEE THAT VIDEO ,

MASHALLAH GOOD TO KNOW SHE ACCPTED ISLAM.

BUT ONE LINE REALLY PINCH IN MYHEART ABOUT " THAT SISTER WENT TO ARAB COUNNTRIES AND SHE FIND THERE , MANY PEOPL HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT ISLAM PROPERLY".

THATS QUIETLY TRUE WHAT SHOULD BE DONE , IT DEPENDS UPON US , WHO ARE MUSLIM BY BIRTH. INSHALLAH THIS PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED IN FEW YRS WITH THE BLESSING OF ALLAH.

Global_Peace

Ma Shaa Allah

:ma:

La Ellaha Ella Allah, Mohammed Rasool Allah.

May God bless her & her family & whom ever helped her to find the true path, the true religion.
I am a born Muslim & I am very very proud of the newly became Muslims. These new brothers & sisters are really a pleasure to our hearts.
May God guide them to walk the right path & tell others who are not yet Muslims to re-think about the whole issue,, before it is too late..

To all new Muslim brothers & sisters,,,,,,, we are really proud of you..

P.S. This is my first post & I wish it will not be the last.

Global_Peace

ivonne

Salam, i choose the name Iman as m muslim name too when I converted to islam 4 years ago alhamdulilah :hijabi:

ibrarckd

Walikum Asalam,

Very nice name Iman, How u found the religion Islam so far. Its my prayer that may Allah must Enter me and you to paradise. Ameen suma Ameen

Tahereh

Muslim identity first!

Hello brothers and sisters!
It feels good to hear about other converts (or "reverts" as we came back to our initial faith indeed!) and helps me feel less isolated. Iman Aparicio's story moved me because it is obvious she was first and foremost seeking truth in her heart, most genuinely, and had a sort of natural gift for faith (hence her chosen name!) and a natural generosity at heart. I also admired her integrity and courage to face her Christian family so directly. May Allah reward her! I profoundly agree with her idea of identity: I myself felt attracted to Islam because, amongst other things, it transcends nationalities, territoriality and borders. I feel primarily Muslim too! In that sense, one can never feel the odd-one-out, the stranger among true Muslims. But unfortunately, in many Arab countries, one may feel somehow excluded when one is not an Arab, even though a Muslim; and people easily mistake religion with nationality. So I thank Iman Aparicio for her comments on identity and for her concern with the rest of society. She obviously cares about others and is keen to help them find the way to Heaven. Thanks ukhti!

Tahereh

Khoolguy

Excellent post. I just want to let all of you reverts know that you guys are a great role model for us born Muslims. Imam at our Masjid witnessed along with us 7 reverts to Islam (Brothers/Sisters) this Ramadan and made an excellent point. Allah is bringing these kind human beings to Islam on their own and when they take Shahada than we born Muslims also need to take Shahada to renew our faith and think what I have done for Islam?

Shariq Saeed

MashAllah

Sister Iman,

My eyes filled with tears when I was listning to you. MashAllah MashAllah. May Allah Bless you and your family. I would like to congratulate you on your continous efforts, bravety and firm belief. My prays with you always.

W'Salam

Shariq

mugpluszzzzzz

allahoe akbar

allah guids whome he wants (no point here meaning : .) because from the darknesses to light upon light you see

don't you < > see ... islam : light upon light ... noor above noor ... alhamdoelillah that he guided iman and many others to jennat ... eternal inshaallah and above everything with the mercy of allah the most mercifull