custome Avatar

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
How do i do it? i goto edit and it doesn't give me an option. How do i do this?

GO TO EDIT PROFILE
THEN EDIT AVATAR
IF YOU SAVED ANY PICTURES YOU LIKE TO UR COMPUTER(MY PICTURES FROM ANY WEBSITE) GO TO OPTION 1 AND TYPE THE WEBISTE YOU GOT IT FROM( LIKE IF U GOT IT FROM GOOGLE OR YAHOO) AND THEN GO TO OPTION 2 THEN SELECT THE PICTURE. CLICK SAVE CHANGES. I HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

Reborn

GO TO EDIT PROFILE
THEN EDIT AVATAR
IF YOU SAVED ANY PICTURES YOU LIKE TO UR COMPUTER(MY PICTURES FROM ANY WEBSITE) GO TO OPTION 1 AND TYPE THE WEBISTE YOU GOT IT FROM( LIKE IF U GOT IT FROM GOOGLE OR YAHOO) AND THEN GO TO OPTION 2 THEN SELECT THE PICTURE. CLICK SAVE CHANGES. I HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

For some reason i don't have the option 1 area. Do i have to earn it?

AbuHarris

Brother
For some reason i don't have the option 1 area. Do i have to earn it?
Salām ʿalaykum, brother.
You need to have a certain minimum number of posts, I don't recall the exact number; when that number is reached, the option for custom avatar will become available.
wa-s-salām

Reborn

Salām ʿalaykum, brother.
You need to have a certain minimum number of posts, I don't recall the exact number; when that number is reached, the option for custom avatar will become available.
wa-s-salām

alaykum assalaam Brother

Thank you!

slaveofALLAH99

salamualaykum

i have a question that no one has really answered.The question is that are dinosaurs really real? did they come at the prophets time?

thank you so much

salam

EGY.Muslim

we alikum al salam wa rahmat allah wa barakato

about dinosaurs yes they are true , or how would u think there is oil in the middle east :SMILY149: but about if they were at the prophets time no i dont think so because they were alive millions of years ago and allah had created the earth before he sent adam down to it and he prepared it for the new creature which is " humanity " and in some tafaser "Quran explanation "books it says that Satan and his sons where living in earth before adam but no one can admit that.