Don´t Forget Srebrenica!

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Srebrenica, Bosnia, the world's first United Nations Safe Area, was the site of the worst case of genocide in Europe since World War II. In July 1995, the Bosnian Serb army staged a brutal takeover of the small, intimate spa town and its surrounding region. Over a period of five days, the Bosnian Serb soldiers separated Muslim families and systematically murdered over 8,000 men and boys in fields, schools, and warehouses.

After negotiations between the UN and the Bosnian Serbs, UN leaved Srebrenica. They gave Srebrenica to Ratko Mladic who entered there at 11 July 1995.

Even 13 years after genocide, the man who killed over 8 000 people during a few days is still free.

Please sisters and brothers dont forget Srebrenica.

71e45a2dbd.jpg

At 1995 I made work with local Red Cross in unit who was for some those women from ex-Yugoslavia, also from Srebrenica area. As they were muslims and in Finnish side I was only muslim, they trusted me more than other women in our group. That caused that they told me they personal stories.

:shymuslima1:

I wouldn´t like to listen but I had to and then try my best to help them. I will never forget them. Part of stories those sisters couldn´t tell to anyone else as some was gang raped several times by Serb soldiers.

One my friend was as nurse at this time in there in UN field hospital. Only what she has told about it is what sound bombings of Serb army are sounding.

:frown:

voiceofkashmir

Dutch forces ( Christians) played mute and allowed the Christian terrorists to kill thousands of innocent civilians who were muslims.

They just watched them to be killed and I am sure would have felt happy...

Shame on western countries for what they allowed to happen.

I will always keep this incident alive in my heart.

MariamK

as sa;lam alaikum
ull be happy to know that the leader of the country in thsoe days has been arrested today after being under false name and living in the his hp,e.. news is avaiable on al jazeera english and arabic..

sshukran

dianek

Dutch forces ( Christians) played mute and allowed the Christian terrorists to kill thousands of innocent civilians who were muslims.

They just watched them to be killed and I am sure would have felt happy...

Shame on western countries for what they allowed to happen.

I will always keep this incident alive in my heart.

Umm, the US did send help to the Bosnians.......I had a friend stationed there. They helped bring Milosevich down......

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Dearest sister you always take time to help us help others. You provide opportuinites over and over again for us to be better Muslims. May Allah reward your endless task.

seid beyan

Salaam,

Dearest sister you always take time to help us help others. You provide opportuinites over and over again for us to be better Muslims. May Allah reward your endless task.

ASELAMUALEYKUM

My name is seid beyan.I am Ethiopian In the mean time I have already finished my high school education .And now I am planning to STUDY ISLAM IN AL-MADEENA UNIVERSITY.BUT, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO APPLY FOR IT.SO COULD YOU TELL ME HOW TO APPLY,OR IS IT BY POST OR E-MAIL THAT I SHOULD FILL THE FORM?,AND HOW.

Khalil2u

I believe that Allah will deal with every deed justly. He is the best of judges. Hitler Bush this jerk I can't spell his name right now lol. They will get what they deserve.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:salam2:

:girl3:i will not forget, don't worry. the best i can do for them is make dua. may Allah almighty help this ummah. may Allah subhana wata'ala grant u jannatul firdowsa ameen,ameen,ameen
:tti_sister:
:wasalam:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Well, there was a documentary "Srebrenica: Never Again" which i decide to watch so as to inform myself a bit more of what happend.

Subhaan'Allaah, it is dreadful, the Muslims that were murdered, why the Dutch battalion failed in their duty which they were assigned shows the pointlessness of the UN/the farce that it is. Why the countries in which the population of Muslim's dominates failed to do anything in order to help their Muslim Brothers & Sisters? Most likely it would have affected their relations with key Nations who sided with Serbia.

I realise these questions are related to the past and the fact that it is in vain but their suffering will continue, just like the examples highlighted in the documentary. May Allah guide them towards relief, patience and perserverance in the Qur'an and that which the Messenger of Allah :saw: informed us of.

I realise my post will contain errors, simply because of my lack of knowledge in relation to Srebrenica, but i am trying to learn more in relation to these previous events.

May Allah help us to re-establish the Glory & Honour of Islam by returning to the Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah :saw: and distancing ourselves away from those who oppose the Qur'an and Sunnah.

May Allah ease the suffering of the families and survivors of Srebrenica.

Ameen.

Walaykum Salaam.