Assalam to All

Bekor4i

:salam2: All my bros and sis in faith.

Sorry, I'm a little bit late to introduce myself, though you may've seen my posts mainly in Learn Arabic part of the forum, and in the Russian language session too.

So, (donno what 2 start with),..... Well , I'm from Central Asia, Uzbekistan, the Land of Imam Bukhari. Muslim from birth. Speak Uzbek (mother tong), Russian, Turkish, a very little bit of Arabic (still learning).
Financial operative as a profession. Did BSc, MSc. Startded ACCA, but had to pause it for now.

well, that's it I think.
Any questions, please feel free to PM or ask here.
For all of you, I wish the strength in faith, and hidaya.
I make dua for you, as well as asking you to do the same for me.

Wa Assalamu A'laikum, Warahmatullohi wa barakatuhu

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam waramatullaah,

Welcome to the forum and Inshaa'Allaah you benefit from it greatly.

Uzbekistan, the Land of Imam Bukhari.
Mashaa'Allaah that's interesting. Jazaakallaahu khayr

khalidvaltrans

:wasalam: wa rahmatulla e wa barakatu. wellcom to tti
i never know that Imam Bukhari from uzbekistn thanks for information is his grave there?

Bekor4i

i never know that Imam Bukhari from uzbekistn thanks for information is his grave there?

Yes, He's from here, at past it's called Turkistan, The whole Central Asia. There was no country borders as it's now, left from Soviet Empire.

The grave is here, near city of Samarkand. If you know, Al-Bukhari comes from city called Bukhara, so it's close to Samarkand.

More over, imam At-Termidhi also from here. Tere is a city of his origin, called Termez.

Reference- Wikipedia-: Bukhari was born in July 20, 810 CE (Shawal 13, 194 AH ) in the city of Bukhara (which was a part of Iran/Persia at that time), in what is today Uzbekistan.

Tirmidhī (ترمذی), also transliterated as Tirmizi, full name Abū Īsā Muhammad ibn Īsā ibn Surat ibn Mūsā ibn ad-Dahhāk as-Sulamī at-Tirmidhī (824-892, ie 209 AH - 13 Rajab 279 AH) was a medieval collector of hadith (sayings of the Prophet Muhammad)

He was born (and would die) in Bugh, a suburb of Termez (Arabic Tirmidh) Uzbekistan, to a family of the widespread Banū Sulaym tribe

Alhamdulillah, I've got such ancestors.

Meraj

Brother
:salam2:

welcome brother to TTI

Really this land had produced many islamic scholars and solidiers in past that we are proud of Alhumdulillah....but sadly produced the people like prisedent islam karimov....a devil....may Allah give him wat he desrves from his actions or guide him to the right..and i hope inshaAllah may Allah (subhana wa taala) help uzbek brothers and sisters to follow islam freely (ameen)

Uzbek President Is the Only Muslim Leader in Asian-Pacific Who Supports U.S. Aggression in Iraq 02-04-2003 13:00
Rosbalt

The war in Iraq has seriously concerned all Central Asian countries, except Uzbekistan. The Uzbek President, Islam Karimov, is the only Muslim leader in the Asian-Pacific region who supports American aggression in Iraq. George Bush has assured that America will not forget those who were on its side.

The Uzbek Foreign Minister, Sadyk Safayev, recommended the leading Uzbek media to cover the Iraq war from the American viewpoint only. Uzbek newspapers reflect neither Western European nor Russian positions, media expert Karim Bakhriyev told Deutsche Welle. In other words, Muslims are instructed to approve what is prohibited by the Koran — the propagation of war. Uzbek television started this propagation campaign three days before the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq.

:wasalam:

nazaniamath

welcome

:salam2:

welcome to our TTI site

:tti_sister:

the real path in the world is isalm

Inshaa'Allaah you benefit from it greatly.

v salam

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
wa alaikoum el salam wa rahmat Allah wa barakatou. welcome brother to tti. and thank you for the very informative information.