Ppl in da western world

Well I Live In England Now But There is no one That Has Ever said to me or swore at me Or called me a " Paki " What i am not a Paki i am an arab But some brothers / sisters who i meet online think of england azz a racist country !

so This is My Part of england

so
.. What about you? :)

Noor_Al-Ain

SolideresS Of Allah
I get it all the time, buh no one says anythin' directly 2 my face, just behind my back buh I ignore them though.

:ma: Lots of women are starting 2 wear Hijab now frm my area and areas that are packed full of Muslims so I don't think anyones really bothered now but people can be very racist and "Islamophobia" is at its peak sooo...

LoL

:salam2:

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin
:salam2: sister

Hatred for the muslim are worldwide not only in England.

Be patience because this hatred will be until the end of this known world. Why?

Just because we say La ilaha illa Allah, so be it!

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger

Sorry, I'm confused with what this discussion's about lol.

From what I'm reading though, I agree with the statement that hatred against Muslims isn't concentrated in just one country, but scattered worldwide. I think that England is sometimes singled out because from what I know about it, there isn't that much immigration there outside of London and alot of slurs that now exist about certain ethnicities (i.e. Pakistanis as "Paki") were developed there first. I think that's just what makes it stand out sometimes. However, believe me when I say they're not alone. I'm from the US and I can tell you right now we have our own share of them.

As for the "Paki" slur, I hate it but I don't really receive it from too many people because although I'm Pakistani, people think I "look" Arab (whatever that means lol). However, I dont need someone to say it to me specifically in order to feel insulted; if it happens to any other Pakistani, I feel insulted enough on their behalf lol.

Yeah True & The thing is dat da bible is one of gods Books :) thats the thing they dont understand and plus , if god could crate this earth in 7 days why and he crated us why does he need a son :S ..But whatever they belive is wht they Believe but islam is the religion Of Peace :)

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
Yeah True & The thing is dat da bible is one of gods Books :) thats the thing they dont understand and plus , if god could crate this earth in 7 days why and he crated us why does he need a son :S ..But whatever they belive is wht they Believe but islam is the religion Of Peace :)

Jazak Allah khair for posting just one correction Allah created the earth is 6 days. :)

For the original post

Racism exist everywhere not only limited to where you are. It is a shame people think like this but what can we do? and the sad thing is racism will never be completely eliminated. But if you compare some of the things we go through compared to the muslims years and years ago calling us names is nothing. I know it is annoying having people be so ignorant. But Alhumdulilah name calling is the only thing it seems you have to deal with:)
Salam Amirah80

Jazak Allah khair for posting just one correction Allah created the earth is 6 days. :)

For the original post

Racism exist everywhere not only limited to where you are. It is a shame people think like this but what can we do? and the sad thing is racism will never be completely eliminated. But if you compare some of the things we go through compared to the muslims years and years ago calling us names is nothing. I know it is annoying having people be so ignorant. But Alhumdulilah name calling is the only thing it seems you have to deal with:)
Salam Amirah80

aw thank you lol :)

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:salam2::)

well... racism exists in everywhere off course. i go to high school, i wear my hijab really big and coverable. both skirt and scarf, it covers me all up except my face and hands and i do get lots of respect. i am the only muslim girl all of my classes. they never told me anything starange.so alhamdulilah i'm fine. insha Allah be we can be patient.

And the servants of Allah... are those who walked on the earht
in humility. And when the ignotant address them. they say....

"Peace" qur'an 25:63

:wasalam::hijabi:

justoneofmillion

aw thank you lol :)
Salaam,just briefly sister if you allow,to make a long story short (getting lazy lately sorry:( ) the bible they have at hand is not one of god s books...noooooo:SMILY23:alright never mind i wont tell anybody that you actually said that, if you promise you won t repeat it though:)

salaam
respectfully
jameel

Zafran

Muslim Brother
Salaam

There is racism everywhere including England. It has risen after 9/11 and then again after 7/7. I used get racsim before but it was like a one off however after the attacks the majority of the racists seemed to come out and play with the ethnic minorities. The media also doesnt help instead it puts the fuel on the fire.

Britiain has alot of Immigrants not just in London but also in other cities and certain towns.

Noor_Al-Ain

SolideresS Of Allah
Salaam

There is racism everywhere including England. It has risen after 9/11 and then again after 7/7. I used get racsim before but it was like a one off however after the attacks the majority of the racists seemed to come out and play with the ethnic minorities. The media also doesnt help instead it puts the fuel on the fire.

Britiain has alot of Immigrants not just in London but also in other cities and certain towns.

True say :shymuslima1:

:wasalam: