fake quran

Idris16

DO NOT go to thequran.com website because it is a site made by israeli jews to confuse muslims, it is dangerous especially for new muslims, it is a fake qur'an and it has different surahs
if you do look at it you would probably will realise the difference but new muslims may not! warn everyone!

Asiya-sparkles

Jazak alak ghairun for bringing this to our attention, inshAllah we should warn other users (in other forums) about this evil. These people earn themselves nothing but bad deeds for their actions. :(

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

May Allah reward you for informing us. Ameen

This is so obsurd. When they go to such extremes to try to make Islam look bad by trying to change the Quran and not succeeding you have to know Islam is right :astag: for the kufaar trying to cover the truth.

Salam Amirah80

Idris16

....................................................................................................

raayinrahman

yes its tru... do not visit this fake website. so insha ALLAH remember there is nothing in Quran is outdated o not upto the mark. it is just that human cannot interpret it.. It is highly Scientific.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:):salam2:

o Allah protect the qur'an from the evil with the disbelievers, o Allah guide us to the right path and make us all those who make dawah to the world secretly or openly ameen,ameen,ameen:tti_sister:

jazak Allaahu khayra for sharing

:hijabi::wasalam:

BigAk

That makes me MAD... Is there anything can be done to shut down this site???? I'm new in this community... What do the moderators think?? Is there anything at all can be done to shut down the site????

najbc

thanks for the warning, i have question are jewish all non-muslims or the really jewish. i am cursity why every bad information about islam is said it is spread by jewish, is it a fact or a guess. i am proud muslim and serious i have nothing against jewish or anyone but i heard many stroy hwo jewish did soemthing to muslims or not. i am confuse; whatis the idea or deal with muslims espically arab muslims and jewish.

muminah92

najbc
thanks for the warning, i have question are jewish all non-muslims or the really jewish. i am cursity why every bad information about islam is said it is spread by jewish, is it a fact or a guess. i am proud muslim and serious i have nothing against jewish or anyone but i heard many stroy hwo jewish did soemthing to muslims or not. i am confuse; whatis the idea or deal with muslims espically arab muslims and jewish.

salam sister
no they aren't all non-muslims there are some jewish that are muslims
subhanallah there is even a jewish scholar that converted to islam. idk something about the jews allah subhanah wat3la made them the best amongest people and they are still ignorant some when they hear any muslim say allaho akbar they get scared. subhanallah allah knows best

Waseem203

Young Muslim
Well im shocked that anybody would go out of their way to riddle out a lie to the Quran. But im even more shocked to know where the source of this hate came from. Just skimming through their site and I feel disgusted to how far they stooped to try and demean the Book, however I must say, the repeated verse section made me laugh just a bit.

Obviously the maker of that website diden't realize that repeated verses in the Quran are often a literary device, to imply emphasis on a certain matter, or to give you a deepend feeling of the setting. Such as in Surah ar-rahman, where an intentionally verse repetition is obvious.

Brother, could you show me where the verses are changed or incorrect, I was looking but diden't really find much. And, how do you know it is run by Jews? Thanks for the warning though.

dian

I've seen thequran.com. You are right brother. Don't open thequran.com. they discuss about what the say "quranic errors'.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

hearing this really shows how desperate the enemies of islam are, that they would take out the time and energy to create a fake quran. don't they know that there are millions of us that have memorized the quran word for word? don't they know that ALLAH SWT will indeed perfect his light even if the disbelievers detest it? why do they continue to deny the truth that islam is the truth?
:wasalam:

island muslim

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ يُنفِقُونَ أَمْوَالَهُمْ لِيَصُدُّواْ عَن سَبِيلِ اللّهِ فَسَيُنفِقُونَهَا ثُمَّ تَكُونُ عَلَيْهِمْ حَسْرَةً ثُمَّ يُغْلَبُونَ وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ إِلَى جَهَنَّمَ يُحْشَرُونَ

Surat al-Anfaal, (Quraan 8:36)

Indeed, those who disbelieve spend their wealth to avert [people] from the way of Allah . So they will spend it; then it will be for them a [source of] regret; then they will be overcome. And those who have disbelieved - unto Hell they will be gathered.

:D

AleahKoto

Allah will decide
Oh but this is gooood......

AS long as the people are talking about us, and as long as they try to destroy the faith, as long as they speak lies, this is good, it means shaytan is trying his hardest and WE ARE ON THE STRAIGHT PATH.

So don't worry about it, Allah has it under control. Even with the new reverts, they will see if Allah wants them to see.

I feel like the more condemnation we come under for our beliefs, the more that old shaytan is getting worried is all. In sha allah, it will be a waste of time for all their effort, because those who disbelieve would have disbelieved anyhow.....no worries.

muslim56

Human Being
Now i know how bro heegan is right look closely in this sentence. Verse 125 claims that the Kaaba was the house of God since Abraham's time. Allah swt never claims and here is a paragraph. Here The Quran is blending the story of Moses striking a rock to provide water for the thirsty Israelites with a separate event. The Bible explains that Moses went with the people of Israel to Elim where there were twelve springs of water (see Exodus 15:27); however, the rock Moses struck with his rod was in Horeb and from this rock exploded one spring and not twelve (see Exodus 17:1-6) (see also Numbers 20:8-11)The Quran is never wrong. and anyway those are easy clues to see.