would you be so kind to help?

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Astaghfirullah!

This is very sad, but not unexpected.

Girls of such age should not be taught by male teachers away from the supervision of other adults.

Islam stresses prevention so that such abuse can't take place.

I would not send my daughters (specially in the ages 12-15) to a male teacher, more so when he is not supervised, in the first place.

Only appearance doesn't make a person pious or just because he is a teacher of religious studies or becuse he comes across as such.
And even pious people can slip and then that slip can become a routine.

In my opinion, this teacher has already gone too far and should be avoided by all means, at least by his former victims (your friend in particular).

His love towards her older sister is also meaningless.
That guy is a pithetic opportunist and if possible, others should be informed of his ations so that he can not continue his actions and victimise more innocent children.

So, my advice is that your friend SHOULD tell her sister the full truth before it is too late.

Wallahu aalam.

najbc

i would tell the little sister to tell the truth, who knows maybe the teacher is attract to little girls and Allah knows what he is capable or is in heart. this might be become a problem if they have daughters, if the two people are might to be with each other than allah has his own way of making it happen regard of the problems. what ever harm that teahcer does to the big sister to her daughters the little sister is responsible

islamservant

Egyptian sister
salam alikoum,
i am not going to give any fatwa, but,
if it was up to me, i will tell the sister about everything he did, because this man did not feel ashame from allah swt and commited the worst thing up on innocent young girls and more in the house of allah, that is horrible.
i can guess that there is no good thing to hope from this man.
and allah know what we show and we hide,
salam alikoum

i agree with u 100%

this man is soooooooooooooooo bad and betrayer

how dear him to do all of that in the house of allah and the more worse is during teaching them how to pray

there is no way for the elder sister to marry this man

at least he will be a big danger on the youngest girl

by marring her sister it means he will be one of the family and it will be easy to annoy the youngest sister and who know what these annoyance would reach to

may allah protect her

huda2

:salam2:

Sis I agree with the above bro/sis, I would definitely advice the little sister to tell her older sister the truth, and then its up to her whatever she decided. But atleast she deserve to know the truth.

:salam2:

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

If what she told about the pious teacher was true then she must do her best to prevent that marriage or she will be an accompliss.