See the Tiger so tender with victim's baby while humen not!

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
:subhanallah:
[yt]bKl82dIHPB0[/yt]
The tiger was so hungry and he killed the mom monkey whe he descovered that she has a baby just born he gave up his hunger desire and he take care of the baby" isnt a message for all nature i wonder animals better than human beings now because they killing children and babies wasnt awful??

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

Aww the monkey is gorgeous.

In Allah's Glorious sight we are Ashraful Makhluqaat. The highest of Creation. Yet we have turned our backs on Allah's command and turned to Shaytaan. And given in to his plots and evils.

May Allah have Mercy on us. Aameen.

Assalamualaikum

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Jazak Allah for sharing it Masha Allah nice clip. May Allah have his mercy on us and forgive our sins and grand us Jannah. Ameen.

Jazak Allah.

hellbraker

I saw this beautifull video in National Geographic.It was so touching and I actually felt to cry.But this is not a male leopard instead a female.Her name is Legadema.And the baby monkey is a day old.But the point remains the same:Love.I wish we humans were like this.
I would recommend this video to anyone.It has a beautifull story.
[yt]BeK8H0qGu0M[/yt]

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:):salam2:(peace be upon u)

masha Allah that was very beautiful.mercy comes from god Alhamdulilah(praise be to Allah) jazak Allahu khayra both of you for sharing it ur nice videos

o Allah forgive us all our sins and have mercy upon us all ameen,ameen,ameen:tti_sister:

:hijabi:wasalam