How was Jesus (‘Eesaa) pbuh created?

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2: Jazakallah sister Sandra,
You are doing great here!

If I can help you I would like to say that even though this Bible is not something trustworthy because so many changes it has gone through, it still has enough material to disprove trinity, original sin and Jeses son of god thingies.

Deuteronomy 5
7 You shall have no other gods before Me.
8 You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.

Deuteronomy 6
4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.
5 Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

Why Jesus blew away this chance to claim his right to be worshiped?
Mark 12
28 Then one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, perceiving that He had answered them well, asked Him, “Which is the first commandment of all?”
29 Jesus answered him, “The first of all the commandments is: ‘Hear, O Israel, the LORD our God, the LORD is one.
30 And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This is the first commandment.
31 And the second, like it, is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”
32 So the scribe said to Him, “Well said, Teacher. You have spoken the truth, for there is one God, and there is no other but He.
33 And to love Him with all the heart, with all the understanding, with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love one’s neighbor as oneself, is more than all the whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.”
34 Now when Jesus saw that he answered wisely, He said to him, “You are not far from the kingdom of God.” But after that no one dared question Him.

How can Jesus be God since man cannot see God:
Exodus 33
20 And God said, "Thou can not see My face: for there shall no man see Me, and live......"

And what is this ???
Mark 15
33 At the sixth hour darkness came over the whole land until the ninth hour.
34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" — which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

Quran Chapter 61
6 And remember what Jesus, son of Mary, had said: "O children of Israel, I am indeed a Messenger sent to you by Allah, confirming the Torah which has come before me and giving the good news of a Messenger who shall come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad.

John 14
15 "If you love me, keep my commandments.
16 And I will pray the Father and He shall give you another Comforter that he may abide with you forever."
"abide forever " has been interpreted to mean the perpetuity of God's laws and way of life (shariah) and the Book (Quran) which was revealed to him.
23 Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.
24 He who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.
25 All this I have spoken while still with you.
26 But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.
27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
28 You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.
29 I have told you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe.
30 I will not speak with you much longer, for the prince of this world is coming. He has no hold on me,
31 but the world must learn that I love the Father and that I do exactly what my Father has commanded me.
"Come now; let us leave.

John 15
26-27 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning."

John16
5-8 "But now I go my way to Him that sent me and none of you asketh me 'Whither goest thou?' But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart. Nevertheless I tell you the truth; for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and approve righteousness and judgement."
12-14 "I have yet many things to say unto you, but you cannot bear them now. How be it when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself, but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak; and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and he shall shew it unto you."

This 'person' whom Jesus prophesised will come after him is called in the bible 'Paraqleeta' from the greek word. This word was deleted by later interpreters and translators and changed at times to 'Spirit of truth' and at other times, to 'Comforter' and sometimes to 'Holy spirit'. The original word is GREEK, and its meaning is 'one whom people praise exceedingly', which is also the meaning of the name Muhammad.

Deuteronomy 18
15 The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your own brothers. You must listen to him.
16 For this is what you asked of the LORD your God at Horeb on the day of the assembly when you said, "Let us not hear the voice of the LORD our God nor see this great fire anymore, or we will die."
17 The LORD said to me: "What they say is good.
18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him.
19 If anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I myself will call him to account.
20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death."
21 You may say to yourselves, "How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the LORD ?"
22 If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.

Please read it brother hellbraker with honesty and think about it that a wrong choice in this world would cause a bad result for eternity in the next life.

:wasalam:

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
Yes sister Sandra,I know Im strange..i think I dont kno anything..and what i do know seems wrong..heee!

For me Jesus is the best teacher,the best prophet( a new Moses like),the only sinless "man",the faithful witness,the Savior,the Lord ,

DO YOU KNOW hellbraker that jesus has a sin? may lot that what the bible said
please read the bible before you reply

jesus has a sins in the bible and there are other people sinless in the bible

inshaa Allah i`ll mention it Now

Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree"*
Galatians 3:13

this verse is a disaster I want the fact that I understand how to be a curse without sin?? How dare Christians to make their Lord Goddamn, and and you worship a Goffamn?

Joh 13:23 Now there was leaning on Jesus’ bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved.
Joh 13 25 He then lying on Jesus’ breast saith unto him, Lord, who is it?
Joh 13 4 He riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself.

Luk 12:49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
joh 13:14 If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another’s feet.

Jesus Naked
Matthew 26:27,28 Once infront of the Jews
27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;
28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

other time infront of the students

joh 13:4 and 5
4 He riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself.
5 After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples’ feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.

It was known that the to wash legs not need to take off his clothes

Now here is Another Sin
Matthew 5:22
22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

1Co 6:10
0 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

this was the punishment of who insult then insulting means that its a sin!

JESUS INSULTING

Christ INSULTING Canaanite women and make theIR like gangsters of dogs!!!
When the Canaanite woman came to Christ that beging him to heal her daughter

he replied
Mt 15:21

21 ¶ Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.
22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children’s bread, and to cast it to dogs.

then who is not jew is from dogs

Mr 7:28

28 And she answered and said unto him, Yes, Lord: yet the dogs under the table eat of the children’s crumbs.

he make her pay for it and he didnt even be merciful with her

he replied
29 And he said unto her, For this saying go thy way; the devil is gone out of thy daughter.

Mt 12:34
34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Mt 23:33

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Mt 3:7

But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

Mt 23:17
Ye fools and blind:

Lu 11:44
44 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are as graves which appear not, and the men that walk over them are not aware of them.
45 Then answered one of the lawyers, and said unto him, Master, thus saying thou reproachest us also.46 And he said, Woe unto you also, ye lawyers! for ye lade men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch not the burdens with one of your fingers.

Lu 24:25
Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart

Mt 16:23

But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

and he described peter with little faith

Mt 14:31
31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?

Joh 10:8

8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

he even insult all prophets before him!!!!

he even call Mary in unrespectable way besdie all the people

Joh 2:4

Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come

Mt 5:22
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

jesus tell lies
Joh 7:8 -10
Go ye up unto this feast: I go not up yet unto this feast; for my time is not yet full come

10 But when his brethren were gone up, then went he also up unto the feast, not openly, but as it were in secret.

JESUS SINLESS HE WANT SLAY PEOPLE
Lu 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Mt 21:19

And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away

WHAT WAS THE TREE FAULT?

Mr 5:13

And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea.
WHAT WAS THE FAULT OF THE ANIMALS?

Mt 5:22

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire

JESUS ORDER TO KILLS THE BABIES BECAUSE OF THEIR MOTHERS

Re 2:22
22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Re 2:26

26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

Mt 11:19

19 The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.

SINLESS PEOPLE
LUK 1:5
5 ¶ There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth.
6 And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless

Eph 1:4
4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Noah was SINLESS
Ge 6:9

These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

Ge 7:1
1 ¶ And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.

Job was SINLESS

Job 1:1

There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

Job 1:8

8 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
For me Jesus is the best teacher,the best prophet( a new Moses like),Lord ,

all i want is to judge fairly and support ur answer with verses

The Prophet Like unto Moses???
Dear hellbraker please be fair:shymuslima1:

The Prophet Like unto Moses

God addressed Moses: Deuteronomy 18:18: "I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee [Moses], and will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

1. Brethren of Israelites (descendants of Abraham through Isaac) are Ishmaelites (descendants of Abraham through Ishmael). Jesus is here excluded, as he is an Israelite. Otherwise it should be written "a prophet from among yourselves."

2. Is Muhammad not like unto Moses? If this is not accepted, this promise has yet to be fulfilled. The table below, taken from Al-lttihad (January-March 1982), page 41, is self explanatory:

Following is a comparison between a few crucial characteristics of Moses, Muhammad, and Jesus which may clarify the identity of "that prophet" who was to come after Moses:

(Moses, Muhammad, Jesus )

1-Birth

Usual ,Usual ,Unusual

2-Family Life_Married

children Married,children Single,No children

3-Death:

--Usual, Usual, Unusual

4-Career:
Prophet/Statesman, Prophet/Statesman ,Prophet

5-Forced Emigration (in adulthood):

To Median, To Madinah , None

6-Encounter with Enemies
:

Hot pursuit ,Hot pursuit/Battles, No similar encounter

7-Results of Encounter:

Moral/Physical victory ,Moral/Physical victory ,Moral victory

8-Writing down of Revelation:

In his lifetime (Torah) ,In his lifetime (Qur'an), After him .

9-Nature of Teachings:

Spintual/Legal ,Spintual/Legal, Mainly spintual

10-Acceptance of his Leadership (by his people)

(Rejected, then accepted -(Rejected,then accepted)-) Rejected (by most Israelites)t

3. "Put my words in his mouth." God's revelation came through Gabriel, and Prophet Muhammad's own thinking was not involved. But this applies to all divine revelation. Perhaps it is mentioned here specifically because it is compared with the revelation to Moses, which is believed to have been revealed on "written tablets."

Deuteronomy 18:19: "And it shall come to pass that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him."

In the Qur'an, 113 of the 114 surahs start with the phrase: "In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful." This phrase is also a common part of a Muslim's daily speech, for it is used when beginning a new activity. It is not in the name of God, but "in my name". God's personal name is Allah. It has no gender or plural forms, as the English word "God" does. Christians start with "In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit."
It should also be noted that those who will not hear or accept the message that he brings will be punished. This corresponds with surah 3:19: Truly the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam and surah 3:85: And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.

AleahKoto

Allah will decide
Jesus let all know, he was the son of man, not the literal son of God. He was emphatic on that, although many want to say he is the literal son of God. Son of God is mentioned many times in the bible and is a relative term. IE Israel was the son of God. Anyone who believes becomes as if they were the Son of God, God spoke it many times in the bible, when you believe it is as if you become the sons and daughters of God, but not literal sense....but as under the love and protection of God. Jesus said to Mary of Magdalene, "Do not touch me for I have not ascended to my Father and YOUR Father...." to take the words Son of God literal, then one would have to say Mary of Magdalene was the Daughter of God. God has no sons or daughters, he has creations...Son of God or Daughter of God or Child of God simply means one who is righteous in their life and in the sight of God.

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
I love Jesus and I believe what he said.In John 14:9-12,He said he is one with the Father and the Father is one with him,What does that mean??Is he not saying that he is equal to God?He says that if anyone has seen him,that person has seen the Father.What does this mean,Please answer as I dont know.What was he talking about?
Peace be with u

:shymuslima1:well nice question hellbraker

he means here who see Christ actions he will see father actions

because the New Testament be agreed that could not be vision of God

john 1:18
18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Joh 5:37

37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

1Jo 4:12

No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

1Ti 6:16
Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen

see what jesus meant here

Lu 10:16

He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.

There is no one can say in this world
who hearth you hearth me

The same here also

Mt 10:40

He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

the same too in luke 9:48
And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great.

it is clear that if someone sent a messenger or a representative of the same
Everything is treated by the Prophet is in fact the treatment of the person the sender also

Ga 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus

We ask, does this mean to say that the families of Galatians united with God?

My best regards
peace be upon you hellbraker
:hijabi:

AleahKoto

Allah will decide
Jesus cannot be God...

Jesus can't be God. Simple reasons....for our Christian friends...Jesus was created, God was not. Jesus can be tempted, God cannot. Jesus (in Christian belief) died, God cannot die, he is eternal. God is without beginning or without end. Jesus cannot take on our sins, God says we all will be judged for our OWN sins.

Jesus says to them, "Many will say Lord, Lord, did I not cast out demons in your name?" Jesus replied, "Depart from me, you workers of inequity, I never knew you." Which means, they departed from the truth, Worship the CREATOR not the CREATED.

Jesus knew that people worship the tangible that they can see, and he kept warning all NOT to do that....Hear Oh Israel, Your Lord God is ONE God. It is simple.

God says there is nothing new under the sun. That HE is the same yesterday today and forever. Nothing changes. There is ONE God, the Almighty, Allah. No other gods before him, with him, or instead of him. One creator. He has no need of becoming a man for anything. By his words he can do anything. He merely says it and it is.

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
Jesus let all know, he was the son of man, not the literal son of God. He was emphatic on that, although many want to say he is the literal son of God. Son of God is mentioned many times in the bible and is a relative term. IE Israel was the son of God. Anyone who believes becomes as if they were the Son of God, God spoke it many times in the bible, when you believe it is as if you become the sons and daughters of God, but not literal sense....but as under the love and protection of God. Jesus said to Mary of Magdalene, "Do not touch me for I have not ascended to my Father and YOUR Father...." to take the words Son of God literal, then one would have to say Mary of Magdalene was the Daughter of God. God has no sons or daughters, he has creations...Son of God or Daughter of God or Child of God simply means one who is righteous in their life and in the sight of God.

Thanks for ur comment
Son of God" is the same as "Servant of God" in Hebrew

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Son of God" means "Servant of God" in Hebrew. Bible agrees with Islam, not with pagan trinity:

The sections of this article are:

1- Comparison between Hebrew and Arabic.
2- "Son of God" is the same as "Servant of God" in Hebrew!

3- Articles with detailed proofs about "Son of God" means "Servant of God" in Hebrew.

4- Jesus "feared" GOD in the Old Testament: Another proof that he is a Servant.
5- Conclusion.

May Allah direct us and all christian and jew to the right path

1- Comparison between Hebrew and Arabic:

In this article, I will prove that the Bible's "Son of GOD" translation is wrong, because it literally means "Servant of GOD" as Islam clearly defines it. I have shown ample evidence from Hebrew below.

:Word Hebrew or Arabic English Translation
Abbott Hebrew Father
Abb Arabic Father
Abel Hebrew Breath or Son of
Abd Arabic Servant of or Slave of

Important Note: Since "Abd" means "Servant of" in Arabic, and "Abel" means "Breath of" in Hebrew, then this means "Abel" in Hebrew could also mean "Servant of" or "Creation of", since it literally also means "Breath of".

The following Hebrew words and their definitions were taken from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Son_of_God

Word Hebrew or Arabic English Translation
Ben Hebrew Son of
Bin Arabic Son of (as in Osama bin Laden)
Benie Elohim Hebrew Sons of GOD
Beni Arabic People of (as in Bani Israel, People of Israel)

Important Note: Since "Beni" in Arabic means "People of", then this means that "Benie" in Hebrew also means "People of" or "Group of", or "Belongings of", which was falsely translated as "Sons of" throughout the entire Bible!

"In the Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha

This literature contain a few passages in which the title "son of God" is given to the Messiah (see Enoch, cv. 2; IV Esdras vii. 28-29; xiii. 32, 37, 52; xiv. 9); but the title belongs also to any one whose piety has placed him in a filial relation to God (see Wisdom ii. 13, 16, 18; v. 5, where "the sons of God" are identical with "the saints"; comp. Ecclus. [Sirach] iv. 10).

In Judaism, it is through such personal relations that the individual becomes conscious of God's fatherhood, and gradually in Hellenistic and rabbinical literature "sonship to God" was ascribed first to every Israelite and then to every member of the human race (Abot iii. 15, v. 20; Ber. v. 1; see Abba). In one midrash, the Torah is said to be God's "daughter" (Leviticus Rabbah xx.)"

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Son_of_God)

Important Note: "filial relation to God" means that a person or creation has a special place in GOD Almighty's Sight. Also, "sons of God" being identical with "the saints" means that the term "son of God" is not an accurate one in the sense of being physically or biologically "part of GOD" or "Son of GOD" respectively as the trinitarian Christians falsely claim.

Also, "In one midrash, the Torah is said to be God's "daughter'", further proves my point that "Son of GOD" today in the English bibles don't mean more than a "Creation of GOD" or "Servant of GOD"; perhaps a very dear or special servant of GOD Almighty, as the Torah was also called "daughter of GOD".

2- "Son of God" is the same as "Servant of God" in Hebrew!

"In modern English usage, the Son of God is almost always a reference to Jesus Christ, whom Christianity holds to be the son of the Christian God, eternally begotten of God the Father and coeternal with God the Father and God the Holy Spirit.

Human or part-human offspring of deities are very common in other religions and mythologies, however. For example in the Epic of Gilgamesh, one of the earliest recorded legends of humanity, Gilgamesh claimed to be of both human and divine descent. Another well-known son of a god and a human is Hercules.

A great many pantheons also included genealogies in which various gods were descended from other gods, and so the term "son of god" may be applied to many actual deities as well."

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Son_of_God)

Important Note: So as we can see, the "Son of GOD" theory originally comes from pagan Greek origins. And since most of the Bible's New Testament was written in Greek, then it had been without a doubt negatively influenced by such pagan theology, where Jesus being called "Son of GOD" is literally interpreted today as "part of GOD" or the "Creator of the Universe".

"In the Hebrew Bible Israel is both a man (Jacob, the son of Isaac) and the nation that descended from him.

Because of the shared name and organic identity, God speaks to the nation as though he were a single person. Israel is, in fact, God's son (Exod 4:22 — beni vechori yisrael; Deut 14:1 — banim atem l'Adonai; Jer 31:9 — ki hayiti le'yisrael le'av; Hosea 11:1 — mimitzrayim qarati livni).

Israel's Father nurtures him to grow up and become a worshiping servant (Exod 4:23 — "Let my son go that he may serve me")."

(http://www.hebrew-streams.org/works/...ed-adonai.html)

Important Note: Here we see when Israel became GOD Almighty's "son", he reached the point of being GOD Almighty's "servant". This means that "son of GOD" is nothing but a "Servant of GOD" as clearly defined in Islam. It doesn't at all mean that the individual is part of GOD Almighty, or he is GOD the Father Himself.

This is further proven in this quote:

"The Inner Son Rescues His People
Read together, these texts make clear that the Plan (etzah) is set in God's mind. He will use the anointed one — and his circle of faithful-to-God disciples — as his agent for bringing rebellious Israel back to his sonship calling.

YHVH formed me from the womb to be His Servant,
to bring Jacob back to him,
in order that Israel might be gathered to Him.

It is too small a thing that you should be
my Servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob,
and to restore the preserved ones [netzurim] of Israel . . . (Isa 49:5, 6)

It's worth noting that the apostles Paul and Barnabas quoted this passage in reference to themselves, as being members of the Messiah's Remnant Israel (Acts 13:46-48; cf. Luke 2:32).

Thus, within the writings of Isaiah we observe the tensions, paradoxes, and hopes for fixing what is broken — both within God's servant people and in the creation as a whole. To accomplish this there are two who serve the Lord, two with the title "Eved." "

(http://www.hebrew-streams.org/works/...ed-adonai.html)

Important Note: Again, we see that the Son of GOD's main responsibility is to Serve GOD Almighty and to Worship Him alone. So a Son of GOD is basically a Servant of GOD. Also, Jesus being called "Son of GOD" is also no different. Him being the "Son of GOD" means he is a Servant of GOD Almighty, or Abdallah, since "Abd" means "Servant of" and "Allah" means "GOD" or "The Supreme GOD Almighty above all gods".

3- Articles with detailed proofs about "Son of God" means "Servant of God":

Below are a list of articles that clearly prove from Hebrew resources that "Son of God" also means "Servant of God".

Article #1:

The following article was taken from: http://www.chick.com/information/bib...rorservant.asp.

(Emphasis below is mine)

Is Jesus "God's Son" or "God's Servant?"

Do you see a difference between these two Bible versions?

King James Version
Acts 3:25 - Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.

Acts 3:26 - Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.
New King James Version
Acts 3:25 - You are the sons of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying to Abraham, 'And in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed.

Acts 3:26 - To you first, God, having raised up His Servant Jesus, sent Him to bless you, in turning every one of you away from his iniquities.

In the KJV, we find that Jesus is God's Son. In the NKJV, we find that He is God's servant. These are clearly not the same! The Greek word found in the text here is "pais". It can be used in Greek for either "son" or "servant." So which one is correct here?

The solution is simple: look at the context in which it is used. In English, we have many words that can have more than one meaning. If a translator, going from English to another language, came across the word "bear," he would have a choice of meanings. But it wouldn't take rocket science to figure out which one to use.

If the passage described a man with a heavy burden, the translator would understand that the man is going to "bear," or "carry" the burden. If, on the other hand, the passage described a hairy beast climbing a tree, the translator would understand the correct meaning here applies to a forest-dwelling animal that will eat nearly anything it finds. It's not really very hard.

Now look at the Bible passage above. What is being discussed?

"children of the prophets"
"covenant which God made with our fathers"
"in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed."
It's clear, isn't it? The passage is talking about "children," and "fathers" and "seed." The word "pais" means "son." But the New King James translators chose "servant." Why? They were not alone. The New World Translation, created by the Jehovah's Witnesses who deny the deity of Jesus, translated this word "servant" also. So do the NIV, ASV, NASB and other modern Bible translations.

Could it be that these modern translators disagree that "pais" can be translated "son?" No, the NKJV committee translates this very word as "boy," "child" or "son" in Matthew 2:16; 17:18; 21:15; Luke 2:43; 9:42; and John 4:51. Yet they refused to translate the word as "son" in this powerful sermon where Peter presents Jesus as Messiah and Son of God.

One has to ask, why were these translators so determined to deny the deity of Jesus in this passage? Is this a Bible you can trust with your eternal destiny?

Article #2:

From http://wings.buffalo.edu/sa/muslim/l...1.2.3.15.html:

1.2.3.15 Jesus is God's servant

All of mankind are the servants of God. If a man were to own another man then that man would be his servant. Obviously this servant would be held in a lower regard than this man's own children (or himself). We do not usually find people telling their sons (or themselves): "come here my servant," or "Go over there my servant." Let us compare this with what God has to say about Jesus (pbuh):

Matthew 12:18: "Behold my servant, whom I have chosen."
Acts 3:13(RSV): "The God of Abraham, and of Isaac,.... hath glorified his servant Jesus."
Acts 4:27(RSV): "For of a truth against thy holy servant Jesus, whom thou hast anointed...."
The Actual Greek word used is "pias" or "paida" which mean; "servant, child, son, manservant." Some translations of the Bible, such as the popular King James Version, have translated this word as "Son" when it is attributed to Jesus (pbuh) and "servant" for most everyone else, while more recent translations of the Bible such as the Revised Standard Version (RSV) now honestly translate it as "servant." As we shall see in later chapters, the RSV was compiled by thirty two Biblical scholars of the highest eminence, backed by 50 cooperating Christian denominations from the "most" ancient Biblical manuscripts available to them today. Chances are that no matter what your church or denomination you are able to name, that church took part in the correction of the King James Version of the Bible which resulted in the RSV.

The exact same word "pias" is attributed to Jacob(Israel) in Luke 1:54 and translated as "servant":

"He hath helped his servant Israel, in remembrance of his mercy;."

It is also applied to King David in Luke 1:69, and once again, it is translated as "servant":

"....the house of his servant David;" (also see Acts 4:25).

However, when it is applied to Jesus (e.g. Acts 3:13, Acts 4:27), NOW it is translated as "Son." (notice that it is not only translated as "son" but as "Son".) Why the double standard? Why the dishonest translation techniques?

"And verily, among them is a party who twist their tongues with the Scripture that you might think that it is from the Scripture but it is not from the Scripture; and they say, 'It is from Allah' but it is not from Allah; and they speak a lie against Allah while [well] they know it!"

The noble Qur'an, A'al-Umran(3):78

"The Messiah will never scorn to be a servant of Allah, nor will the favored angels. Whosoever scorns His service and is proud, all such will He assemble unto Him; Then as for those who believed and did good works, unto them will he pay their wages in full and shall increase them from His bounty. [But] as for those who were scornful and proud, He shall punish hem with a painful torment, nor will they find for themselves other than Allah any ally or champion"

The noble Qur'an, Al-Nissa(4):172-174

Article #3:

The following excerpt was taken from: http://www.themodernreligion.com/com.../bible_son.htm

"Mr. Tom Harpur says in the preface to his book: "The most significant development since 1986 in this regard has been the discovery of the title "Son of God" in one of the Qumran papyri (Dead Sea Scrolls) used in relation to a person other than Jesus.....this simply reinforces the argument made there that to be called the Son of God in a Jewish setting in the first century is not by any means the same as being identical with God Himself." For Christ's Sake, pp. xii."

The article goes into great depth in refuting the polytheist trinity paganism. I recommend reading it.

Article #3:

The following excerpt was taken from: http://www.mountainretreatorg.net/bible/god.html

"....And there is only one Jehovah God, who qualifies! In fact, the whole idea of Christ being just a man or lesser god, makes the Christian belief ridiculous.

Isaiah 43:10-11

"Ye are My witnesses, saith the Lord, and My servant whom I have Chosen: that ye may know and believe Me, and understand that I AM He: before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me.
I, even I, AM the Lord; and beside Me, There is No Saviour."
That word translated Lord there is in the Hebrew [yehovah] Jehovah. There is no god before who is the Saviour, and no god after. Jehovah God is the only possible Saviour. No man, nor superman, could accomplish the task of being burdened with all our sins, judged for them, and be resurrected without them. Even a non-Christians can understand the bankruptcy of any other idea. For when we actually stop to think about it seriously, it's quite ludicrous! Unless this man was the very revelation of God (the only one able to become sin for us, and withstand the judgment thereof), we have no Saviour! And that is exactly what God said in Isaiah chapter 43 verse 11. Who could accomplish such a feat to be a saviour? The answer in all reasonableness is, no one but Jehovah God is the Saviour."

Again, the article goes into great depth in refuting the polytheist trinity paganism. I recommend reading it.

4- Jesus "feared" GOD in the Old Testament: Another proof that he is a Servant:

Let us look at the following verses from the Bible:

1. A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will bear fruit.
2. The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him (Jesus)-- the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of
counsel and of power, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD (Jesus fearing his GOD)--
3. and he will delight in the fear of the LORD. He will not judge by what he sees with his eyes, or
decide by what he hears with his ears;

(From the NIV Bible, Isaiah 11:1-3)

In regards to the Spirit of GOD Almighty resting on Jesus, please visit: The Spirit of GOD Almighty came upon others before and after Jesus in the Bible.

Anyway, a simple question here must be asked: How can Jesus be the Creator of the Universe if he feared GOD Almighty? Trinitarians often say "Jesus is the Son of God". And when one tries to get further elaboration from them about what exactly "Son of God" means, they end up telling him that Jesus is the Creator of the Universe.

Almost every single trinitarian Christian that I debated believes that Jesus is the Creator of the Universe.

Let us look at what Jesus said about himself and about GOD Almighty:

"I do nothing of myself (From the NIV Bible, John 8:28)"

"My Father (GOD) is greater than I (From the NIV Bible, John 14:28)"

"Father (GOD), into thy hands I commend my spirit (From the NIV Bible, Luke 23:46)"

"And Jesus said to him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone. (From the NIV Bible, Mark 10:18)"

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 24:36)"

Do these quotes suggest at all that Jesus is in the same level as the Creator of the Universe?

5- Conclusion:

As we've seen above, in Hebrew, "Son of God" can also be translated as "Servant of God", which literally means "Abdallah" in Arabic. Abd = Servant, and allah = Allah, or the Supreme GOD Almighty that is above all gods. So, Jesus being called "Son of God" does not mean anything about him being part of GOD or GOD Almighty Himself. It simply means "Servant of God" since Jesus existed among Jews and preached the Gospel to them.

Allah Almighty said: "And they say: "(God) Most Gracious has begotten offspring." Glory to Him! they are (but) servants raised to honour. (The Noble Quran, 21:26)"

Jesus himself in his own quotes in the New Testament refuted trinity as shown above. The Bible in the Old Testament also refuted trinity by saying that Jesus will have the spirit of fearing GOD Almighty in him.

How can GOD Almighty fear Himself? And why would the Creator of the Universe have any fear in Him?

Jesus clearly was the Servant of GOD Almighty as Islam claims. Jesus was the Jews' Messiah and Leader, and Allah Almighty's Messenger to them. But he was not part of GOD Almighty, nor His biological son

hellbraker

But why did Jesus say he is one with the father and yet he says that the Father is greater than the son?Please answer,I dont know what it means.Or is it an example of another misinterpretation? And when He asks God that why is he forsaking him,doesnt that show that Jesus was in pain?Doesnt that show that he was crucified?
You showed me Exodus 33:20 where God says no one has seen God,but look at John 1:18,whats goin on here? Or is it misinterpretation?
You showed me John 16-5-8,read it carefully and you will see that Jesus said thatHe will send the Comforter.How can he send the Comforter?It shows he has greater authority,isnt it? or is it?
And yes I believe in one God.

hellbraker

Oops! I dint see all the other posts.I will read it and if possible reply,its 1:15 am here.
Thank u all
Peace b with u

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
:shymuslima1:so where did jesus said i am the god worship me? hellbraker?

Jesus never said I am God He is a Muslim Prophet of Islam

[yt]s7SFkp-ZV6E [/yt]

Matthew WHO?
Mark WHO?
Luke WHO?
John WHO?

[yt]CPzjoWtAWx0 [/yt]

what Was jesus(pbuh) MESSAGE?
[yt]oaZOVe8JHjA&eurl [/yt]
The Creation of jesus"Essa"
[yt]tSZhmc0xNYs [/yt]

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
MY Dear friend hellbraker:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

I INVITE YOU TO ISLAM
pink-roses-lillies.jpg
:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

hellbraker

My dear loving and kind Sister,what matters for me is Love.And I love u and all! And remember all Love and goodness comes from God.And Im saying it again..I love u!