christian to muslim

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Saalam,
Good news, indeed!
I believe there are a few filipino brothers/sisters here, hopefully they might be able to contribute.
There are Masjids in the PHilliphines, if you have any near you, perhaps it's better if you speak to the Imam :D
In the mean time you can always get as much knowledge and information about Islam you can!

Wasalam,

Shoaib

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
asalamu alaykum warahmatulai wabarakatuh

Alhamdulilah(praise be to Allah)

for convertion this site is really helpfull http://www.convertingtoislam.com/
i hope this site helps. you can ask questions. may Allah subhana wata'ala guide u amen:tti_sister:

wa alaykuma salaam wr wb:)

palestine

Servant of Allah
you guys subhanallah, help her make the shahada. ok sister in order to become muslim you must say these words, they are the testimony of faith, meaning you testify that there is no god worthy of worship except allah and muhammad is the last and final messenger of allah. "Ash-hadu an la ilaha ilallahu, wa ash- hadu ana muhammadan 'abduhu warasuluhu" the words in bold are the ones you say to confirm that you have become a muslim. and there meaning is : "I testify that there is no God worthy of worship, except Allah, and that Muhammad is his servant and Messenger".

ritche

thanks to all specialy to zaynab123 for the nice website, i will find a nearest Masjids here and look for a imum, by the way im a male hehehe..

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Salam Alaikum Brother

Inshallah everyone here can help you out with what you need. Welcome to TTI!:muslim_child:

Salam Amirah80:hearts:

shichemlydia

salam alikoum....

salam alikoum
first, we ask allah to make your journey to islam easy inchae allah,
what i would like to tell you, try to start with the basis,,,,, what are the beliefs, and what are the practices, then go on and be always looking for more knowledge, and be sure that allah accepts from those who are the pious, the people who have fear of allah.
try to post any question you wonder about, i guarranty you will find the brothers and sisters very helpful inchae allah.

wa salam alikoum

ritche

sala alikoum

good day to all friends, i'll just ask if allah will accept me because im a christian and i know that there are rules in christian that are not acceptable in your muslim law, can allah forgive me and accept me?

ritche

sala alikum

:salam2: i would like to thanks to all who help me, i am proud say im a member of muslim community now i just take my shahada yesterday :salah:

nori suja'i

wa alaikoom salam,

once u declare the shahadah (ash'hadhuAllah ilaha illaAllah
wa ash hadhu anna Muhammadaar Rasool Allah)
means: i bear witness there is no god but Allah and i bear
witness that Muhammad the Messenger of Allah.
u became like a new born baby, clean & innocent.
no obligations whatsoever with your pass life.

SubhanaAllah.

sajjuaiah

:salam2: i would like to thanks to all who help me, i am proud say im a member of muslim community now i just take my shahada yesterday :salah:

As-salaam alaikum,

Welcome bro, i am indian married to filipina Al-hamdulillah she is reverted muslim. (Balik Islam) from Ilo Ilo.

I have visited philippines 1 time. very beautiful indeed also people are very good.

Inshallah you will find many muslims around your area.

Inshallah i hope all filipinos will go back to their main relegion, which is "ISLAM"

Inshallah brother, i expect you to learn islam and convey this beautiful relegion your area.

If you have any questions/clarifications please don't hesitate to ask.

May Allah help you and guide you to the best. :tti_sister:

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
WeLCoMe To TTi
I am sure that people here will help , enjoy your stay here and if you want you can check the forums in TTI

Turn To Islam Start
Help Using Website
Introduce Yourself!

General Discussions
TurnToIslam Lounge !
Islamic Discussion
New and Current Affairs

TTI Member Central
His and Hers World
Word Games
Islamic Poetry
Learn Arabic

Islamic Files and Downloads @ TurnToIslam.Com
TurnToIslam Media Library
Quran Mp3 Downloads and Links
Nasheed/ Poetry Mp3 downloads.
Islamic Pictures
Mobile Zone

Islamic Media Section
New Muslim Video
Learn About Islam Videos
Quran Video
Nasheeds, Poems and Duas
Muslim Children Video
Muslim History Video
Learn How To do Prayer and Ablution Video

Islamic Articles Library
Islamic Articles And Important Information

Current Affairs Media Section
Palestine Video
Lebanon War
Iraq Video
Other Videos
Islamophobia

Other Languages
Arabic
Bosnian
French
German
Spanish
Portuguese
Italian
Dutch
Russian
Romanian

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
wa alaikoom assalam brother !

welcome to TTI & to Islam

I pray that Allah (glorified He may be) grant you happiness in both worlds. Amin.

LoveIslam

ALLAH FORGIVE US
:salam2: brother
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:to islam
may ALLAH make the path easy for you AMEEM
if you need any help we are here to help you inshallah.

ritche

assalam, i thank you all my brother and sister in Islam, im very happy to be a muslim and part of your community:salah: