Queen Rania Of Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.

suumaya

Assalamu alaikum
I just have one question....When are we Muslim going to wake up seriously.
Listen to this lecture and see what they consider moderate.

Wa salaam

salamsister

:salam2:

You can't get much worse then these group of people. She wears all designer outfits while her people live in poverty, her husband is just a tool and for some reason they think they have some sort of legitamacy.

:wasalam:

lol at tool

and yes, its sick that the live such lavish lives while people die... but that can be said for most rulers.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
Salaam,

I have difficulty with the word moderate. Once I see that as a prefix to a Muslim I swear I become balistic. Let us break this down. Here is a woman who is wishy washy about Islam. Moderate...does that mean you only need to perform 2.5 prayers a day? Does this mean you only do 50% of the hajj? Do you fast for 15 days?
What is a moderate Muslim. There is no such thing. Once I read this I know who is behind this. So the article is null and void.

What does it mean she is the 13th most powerful woman on earth? Is she behind Oprah and the Queen of England and Maddona? Let me not forgert Condi Rice or does she even count?

She is not making a difference..she is apologizing for what Muslims did not do in the first place. If we did no wrong we do not need to apologize.

I agree 100% sister. The 'question' facing Muslims nowadays is- "you're either a moderate or an extremist" which is a false dilemma in itself......

safimeer

All Ummahatul momineen are equally great and respctful.

Well I thought Fatima had the title ''best woman of the worlds''.

salam alikum
I think at no point of time we muslims sould be trapped by the jewish (& christians) concept of comaparingwomen on the basis of qualification and beauty.According to Islam the measurement of piousness and faithfulness is based on the taqwa.
As far as the so called moderate lady of Jordan is concerned, she is following the european methodology in order to explain about the Islam.Her attire, appearance doesn't comply with the Islamic teachings.Moreover she is supposed to present moderate Islam which is an strange word in the Islamic dictionary and it doesnt recogize it.
If she wanted to eliminate the misconception about Islam and Arab world, she should have adopted an Islamic way to do so.Now she just seems to be striving for similarizing the western culture with the one of Arab or Muslim world in the name of moderate Islam a terminology gegerated by the anti-islamic forces to misguide the world.
Now, again it expresses the sexual vulgarity of western mindset to describe her beauty and power??? how come, a the muslim world appreciate it in any way???

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu 'Alaykum,

I'm going to close this thread now simply because I see no point in continuing further.

We do not need BBC or any other News faculty to be our judge of people, Islaam already does that for us! We are given the truth, and by that we judge the people, not the other way around. In such a case, we do not compare ourselves with anyone except the best, and we do not take as role models except those who are in the correct way.

For these reasons, I see no reason to applaud her actions. Nor do I see a reason for it to become a source for us to waste our time in degrading her; as unless she has done something totally out of the bounds of Islaam resulting in Kufr, she is still a Muslim and as such we have to still maintain her right of honor.

So to avoid anything further - Thread Closed

wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.