Palestine is still the issue - John Pilger - Excellent Video

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
This is video called Palestine still the Issue by the famous reporter John Pilger. It is a good insight into the lives of Palestinian people and the struggle they go through in order to just survive everyday. Also there are interviews with the Israeli father of a Suicide Bombing victim.
ThumbnailServer

[vg]1259454859593416473[/vg]

Beko29

Im LoViNg It.. ISLAM
Wow

:subhanallah:

may ALLAH (swt) be merci on u all my brother`s and sister`s in Palestine. i cant imagen how it is to be you down there.

and for the enemy i hope ALLAH (swt) dont have any merci on you, on the day of jugment.

:allahuakbar:

Haroon

Can any one tell, how to download videos.

I am unable to download the videos. I think usablility of videos lies in their ability to be downloaded and sharing with others.

If that feature is not currently available, that option should be considered perhaps polled to know views.

audie7476

:salam2:
I found one way, which I think is inefficient and takes some efforts but it worked though, to download the videos and save them to your hard drive. First I go to video.google.com and type "turntoislam" on the search bar. Then I link the videos which I'd like to download to my multiply website (to the video section). After uploading is finished, then I download the videos from my multiply to my computer. Voila! :biggrin:
You may try my way or ask brother administrator to work on download section as soon as possible ;)

Salaam,

Alioune

Alioune

Wa Alaykum Salam and thank you for the greeting! I am not the most cyber literate on one hand and on the other I do not know yet what or how to contribute to the site yet but Alhamdu lil Lah that I found it as I find it quite full of resources and food for Imaan! I hope to contribute Insha Allah and pray that Allah guides me in that.
Wa Salam.

latif

this is for the first time

this is for the first time that i am joining in your fourm and more importantly

it is a wonderful thing for me to do so and this is something that amuses my

heart

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Can any one tell, how to download videos.

I am unable to download the videos. I think usablility of videos lies in their ability to be downloaded and sharing with others.

If that feature is not currently available, that option should be considered perhaps polled to know views.

Go to "keepvid.com".

The instructions on how to download videos from google and youtube are there as well.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
:subhanallah:

may ALLAH (swt) be merci on u all my brother`s and sister`s in Palestine. i cant imagen how it is to be you down there.

and for the enemy i hope ALLAH (swt) dont have any merci on you, on the day of jugment.

:allahuakbar:
Peace be upon our bros and sistas. Yeah I hope Allah has a burning iron stick for the enemies of Islam cause this is what you want to avoid you prosecuting mushrikeen? When a non muslim dies, the fierce angels smite their backs and faces saying,"Taste the fires of Hell."

If only these prosecuters knew, but that's they're fault. :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335:
:SMILY32: :SMILY32: :SMILY32: :SMILY32: :SMILY32:

But victory will come for the muslims! :fighta: :fighta: :fighta: :fighta:
:fighta: :SMILY126: :SMILY126: :SMILY126: :SMILY126: :SMILY47: :SMILY47: :SMILY47: :SMILY47: :wavyarms: :wavyarms: :wavyarms: :SMILY33: :SMILY33: :SMILY33:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
:frown:
We will get our land back ya yahood :(, if not now, in the future INSHALLAH...
:hawla:

:jazaak: for this video
Don't worry all my brothers and sisters, Allah will give us victory. *ponders for a long time* Ecspecially when Prophet Esa and Imam Mahdi (peace be with and upon them) come. *snigger* That's going to scare all the Kafirs and Mushrikeen! Ha Ha HA!!

@{@;
;(o);

OmarFarooq

Aslam u alaykum,

if you want to download this video, you will first need to download Google Video Player from google than on this video click on Google Video and than click on Go to Google. when you are there at google with the same video just click on download and than just donwload it and use it with the Google Video.

i hope that helps.