EVERYDAY WIRID TO FEED OUR SOULS

tranquil hearts

:salam2: wbr to my fellow muslims. i would like to share daily dzikir with everyone. i hope it will benefit us and may Allah s.w.t. be pleased with us as we are with HIM. insya Allah.

FRIDAY ~ ya Allah (1000 x)

SATURDAY ~ laa ilaaha illallaah (1000 x)

SUNDAY ~ ya hayyu yaa qoyyuum (1000 x)

MONDAY ~ laa haula walaa quwwata illaa billaahil 'aliyyil 'azhiim (1000 x)

TUESDAY ~ allahumma solli 'alaa sayyidinaa muhammadin 'abdika warosuulikan nabiyyil ummiyyi wa 'alaa aalihii wasohbihii wasallim (1000 x)

WEDNESDAY ~ astaghfirullaahal 'azhiim (1000 x)

THURSDAY ~ subhaanallaahil 'azhiim wabihamdihii (1000 x )

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

JazakAllah for this but i cannot read it, the colour is light and my eyes are very tired after hard days work...:(

It would be helpful if in a darker colour :)

wasalam

Noor to shine

dhikr

Prophet Muhammad, Sall-Allahu alayhi wa sallam, said: "Those who enter paradise will not be sorry for anything they did in this life, except the moments they spent without the remembrance of Allah."
How do we rememeber Allah: I believe that the best way is that of prophet Mohammad salla Allah alaihi wa salam.We look at His creations, for the creation reminds one of the Creator.We recall Allah's blessings on us. The fact is that we cannot fully encompass the blessings of a single moment in our life.
Subhan-Allah, Alhamdulillah, Allahu-Akbar, these are some of the forms of dhikr of Allah. To pronounce them is dhikr by the tongue. To understand and reflect on them is dhikr by heart. Both forms are highly desirable and they reinforce each other. Repetition by the tongue engraves the words in the heart. Understanding and reflection brings life to the spoken words. Together, they help us keep our eyes on our destination through the journey of life. They help us develop and strengthen our relationship with Allah, thereby bringing peace of mind and protecting us from the evil temptations. And we can hope that a person who always remembered that he has to meet with Allah will not be disappointed when that time comes.

Written by a muslem scholar

~Firdaus~

sl.gif

:SMILY206: