EVERYDAY WIRID TO FEED OUR SOULS

tranquil hearts

:salam2: wbr to my fellow muslims. i would like to share daily dzikir with everyone. i hope it will benefit us and may Allah s.w.t. be pleased with us as we are with HIM. insya Allah.

FRIDAY ~

SATURDAY ~

SUNDAY ~

MONDAY ~

TUESDAY ~

WEDNESDAY ~

THURSDAY ~

**Removed -- Unless it has evidence in Qur'aan or Sunnah, no acts of Ibadah can be prescribed. It would then be labelled man made, and obviously an addition to the Deen. As brother Imad quoted, the religion has been completed. Remember Allah often, make thikr, but it is not for us to prescribe what is said, nor how many times. This is incorrect. :) So it's open, remember this: Abdullah ibn Busr (ra) narrated that:

A man came to the Prophet (saws) and said, “Oh Prophet of Allah, the laws of Islam have become too much for us. So, is there one thing that we can hold on to that would be inclusive (of many other things?)”

He (saws) replied, “Keep your tongue moist with the remembrance of Allah, most Exalted, Sublime.”

Sahih hadith from Ahmed**

~Firdaus~

sl.gif

:SMILY206:

tranquil hearts

assalamualaikum wbr albint almuslima. thank u for your intention to start reciting it. may Allah s.w.t.'s redha be on all of us. insya Allah. wassallam

Imad

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatollahi wabaraktuh Tranquile hearts,

First of all welcome dear brother/ sister. I want to ask you to be very carefull. This deen ( religion) is completed by our Lord ( Allah subhanahu wata3ala ). He says : ""...Today, I have completed your religion, perfected My blessing upon you, and I have decreed Islam as the religion for you..." . So we have to hold firm to the Quraan and the sunna. Our Prophet teached us what to say if we enter the bathroom, the house, the mosque, etcetcetcetc..he teached us our daily zikr. I know for sure you don't have any authentic evidence for the "zikr" you mentioned, so please be carefull.

Alhamdullilah i think you want to benefit our brothers and sisters, but keep in mind you have to follow our prophet. Dzikr is very important in islam and it belongs to ibada ( worship of Allah) and everything that belongs to ibada you have to mention the authentic evidence of it or else it will be an innovation. Every innovation leads astray.

I don't want to offend you, i only want to advice properly our sisters and brothers and Allah knows what's in my heart.

If you have any questions regarding this please forward.

Please sister Albint al muslima don't say the dzikr which is mentioned by our sister/brother Tranquile hearts and hold firm to the quraan and the suna.

Thank you

Wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabaraktoh

tranquil hearts

waalaikumsalam wbr Imad. alhamdulillah for sharing your views. originally, i was born n bred in singapore. since we were young, my ummi put us through islamic school, apart from private schooling. even as adults, a muslim individual has to constantly seek knowledge as decreed by our religion be it for duniawi or ukhrawi. the best of a person is when they are able to strike a balance for both. rest assured, i would never recommend something which is not authentic. we guard our religion most sacredly. to ask another muslim to do something which a muslim individual is unsure of is haram. like-wise a muslim should always be aware to have doubt about another may have grave consequence in the eyes of Allah s.w.t. these dzikir provided are from ulama' who have studied and is still studying islam. as we know, even if we humans live up to 100,000 years old he/she may never fully comprehend the religion fully as it is as vast as the universe and earth... i can assure you these dzikir are no innovations but what has been practised by our beloved prophet muhammad s.a.w. there are much more doa than meets the eye; like-wise with dzikir. if you have further inquiries, i would be most happy to answer them. wassallam

Imad

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabarakatuh dear sister,

All praise is to Allah, Yes you are right when you said we have to seek knowledge even if we are adults. And i don't think you want to teach people Innovation, first of all i trust you because you are a muslim. But i know for sure this doe3a is not used by our prophet. So please if you don't agree with me, come with evidence. We have to be very carefull because this is our deen ( religion). Please your statement: "these dzikir provided are from ulama' who have studied and is still studying islam" is not an evidence.
You have to know there are many soefis who are trying to spread information like you have done.

So please give evidence. I know for sure you don't have any authentic evidence.

And Allah knows best.

Wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabaraktuh,

Imad

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Dear Sister,

Singapore is nice; you are lucky to be in such a nice place Masha'Allah. What astounded me as to how clean the Place is Masha’Allah…The other thing that impressed me is a mixture of Muslims…You go through Little India (Victoria St, Cross St) and there are Masjids full of Indian Muslims and then you have the Islamic centre (Near the Galaxy??? I think) filled with Malay, Chinese, Indonesian, and Arab Muslims Masha’Allah…Food is absolutely awesome (bit expensive then Malaysia but nice nonetheless)…Have they opened the second bridge on the Causeway to Johor Baho Yet??? I heard that it was going to be by the end of 2006? That bridge sure gets congested & it gets muggy in the heat (which is all the time) …I prefer to walk the 2KM

Really cosmopolitan of a place…

Sister I believe what the Brother is pointing to & it is absolutely vital that we have to follow the Sunnah of our Nabi, beloved of Allah (SAW) [Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam] to the letter, how he lived, How he walked, talked everything because then Allah will love us as it says in the Qur’aan,

(Say: ‘If you do love Allah follow me, Allah will love you and forgive your sins for Allah is Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful.) Qur'an (3:31)

So in affect we have to follow what Rasul-ullah [Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam] read in Dhik’r (can also be written as Zikar, Zikr, Dhikir, Zdhikir etc.) and also how many times he read it and when he read it because…

The whole point of Dhik’r is to get closer to Allah (SWT) our creator and build a relationship…

And best way to get the results is to go on & emulate His beloved Rasul-ullah [Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam]….You can Never go wrong with following Rasul-ullah [Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam]….

Keep up the good work & let me know about the bridge….

Jazakullah Khairun

Believe2Succeed

:salam2:
Thanx 4 sharing. Insha Allah i will start saying these.

Sister you can recite them without prefixing days and counts as suggested. The Authentic sunnah of the Prophet SAW does not provide evidence for fixing days or counts as mentioned.

I am sure the intention of the one posting is good, but their source of knowledge is not sound.

Wallahu Alam (Allah knows best)