Hello to everyone

Marta fandi

This is my first email. I just wanted to say Hello. I was reading about Islam for a year, i read the Qur´an and really makes sense for me, I have 3 great Muslims friends and we talk a lot about Islam and as i said everything makes sense for me, the faith is inside me but I´m not sure if I can be a good muslim, to give an example I have my thoughts about the Hijab, for my the faith has to be inside not outside. I don´t know I´m still so confused.

Anyway thank you very much to everyone who reads this and Allah bless you

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:salam2:(peace be with u)

you really sound a good person and that u will make a good muslim. may Allah almighty guide u to the right ameen. anyways :SMILY206: to TTI.

wasalam(peac)

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Salam, I am also new. This is my second email. Anyway, at least I noe there's someone who is as new as me!

Wasalam and may Allah be with all of you.

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Welcome to TTI both of you. I pray that Allah (glorified He may be) grant both of you happiness in both worlds. Amin.

Dear Marta, inability to reach perfection is a common trait (well, everybody is affected).

From your words you are already a muslim. It is what in your heart that matters most. Outwardly worship acts (hijab ..etc ) matter of course and the two sides tend to re-enforce each other.

Being a male & a born muslim I can only imagine what you are going through. I'm sure some of our convert sisters will be able to give you some advice.

aelshamy

the faith is inside me but I´m not sure if I can be a good muslim, to give an example I have my thoughts about the Hijab, for my the faith has to be inside not outside. I don´t know I´m still so confused.
Dear sister, dont be confused, hijab is important but if you will not wear Hijab you can still be a muslim. Just start your first step towards Allah and -inshaallah - you will be guided to all good deeds gradually.
Allah is generous and we all - his servants - need him, so we must start our first step and we will see his generousty. listen to this hadith in which our beloved prophet Mohamad :saw: said that Allah says:As my servant thinks about Me so will I be for him. I am with him if he will remember Me. If he calls on Me in himself I will call him in Myself, and if he calls on Me in a group of people, I mention him in a better group in My presence. If he approaches Me one handspan, I will approach him one arm's length; if he approaches Me one arm's length, I will approach him by a cubit; if he comes to Me walking, I will come to him running."

nori suja'i

welcome to tti sister marta & sister muslim gurl,

nothing is perfect in this world accept Allah
as long as u intent to learn something on this life its
wonderful, salam.

shichemlydia

welcome.....

salam alikoum sister,
first i would like to welcome you in this big family, we hope you will enjoyyour time here, inchae allah,
yes sister the faith is inside but the guidances of allah must be applied as well, those things such as hijab,....are mentioned in the quran, so they are not opened for negociation or debate,..
may allah swt make you a pure muslimah inchae allah ameen,
wa salam alikoum

burak

You are welcome sister to the most beautiful religion on this world.when you need help or when you feel alone we will be here to help you.as much as we can...
brother from Turkey

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2:

welcome to ur e-family both the sisters...my advice is not to be in a hurry while learning the truth...be patient and take step by step...read the translation of Quran and islamic books...inshaALLAH u both will be under the protection of ALLAH (swt)...

the more u learn, the stronger the iiman will be inahALLAH...

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
Asallamu Alaykum sister
itz great 2 hav u Alhamdulillah
Welcum 2 TTI :)
hpe u enjoy stayin here inshallah
May Allah make it easy 4 u n
guide u Alwayz
n shower his mercy n blessinz upon u
Ameen