Goodbyes for 13 days

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Alykum Warahmatullahe Wabarakathuh brothers and sisters. So yesterday the Moulana (who I knew since I was a kid) wanted me to come over to his Madrashah. And my parents agreed that I can stay for the rest of the summer, but I have to go for an orientation at PCTI highschool on the 20th, so I'll be gone for like, 12-13 days.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

:SMILY23:Gosh I'm going to miss you guys SOOOOOOOO much, I don't think I'm ever gonna stop crying when I go over there. You guys have been ther for me for a LONG time, Gosh I feel liek I'm losing someone special in my heart, I'll mis you.

so anyway, Assalamu Alykum everyone. :SMILY23:

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2:
awww wer gna miss u soooo much 2 brother
its been really nice to have u in TTI Alhamdulilah
since i've came here it feels like u ppl
broz n sis r my family...
i no how it feelz bro wen derz distance
between the people who u feel is close 2 ur heart
plz dn't cry try n be patient inshallah
everythin happens accordin 2 Allahs will
we will remmember u inshallah.
May Allah give u the strength to have patience inshallah..
May he also make thingz easy for u.
Ameen
n hpe 2 c u bak in TTI soon inshallah
take care
:wasalam:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Assalamu Alykum Warahmatullahe Wabarakathuh brothers and sisters. So yesterday the Moulana (who I knew since I was a kid) wanted me to come over to his Madrashah. And my parents agreed that I can stay for the rest of the summer, but I have to go for an orientation at PCTI highschool on the 20th, so I'll be gone for like, 12-13 days.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

:SMILY23:Gosh I'm going to miss you guys SOOOOOOOO much, I don't think I'm ever gonna stop crying when I go over there. You guys have been ther for me for a LONG time, Gosh I feel liek I'm losing someone special in my heart, I'll mis you.

so anyway, Assalamu Alykum everyone. :SMILY23:

:girl3::girl3::girl3:don't say crying coz that make me sad and cry tooooooo. insha Allah it will pass so fast. don't think about it just smile...:):):) and be happy know that we will miss u too and we want u to be happy little brother.....:)

:wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms: don't be sad at all:SMILY82::SMILY82::SMILY82: you will be back soon insha Allah:SMILY84::SMILY84::SMILY84:

hager

salam alikum

salam a likum
don't cry,bro..it's okey..u always with ur family herein TTI
we're ur family..and ur family never forget her kids..okey

remember that we all here loves you
we will miss you
and u'll come back again..it's not 13 years..just 13 days..time will pass inshallah..
u're still young..so it's okey to enter school....enjoy ur time in school with ur friends,teachers
really..school're better than COLLEGE

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
YOU WILL BE MISSED. TAKE CARE AND SEE YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK INSHALLAH. MAY ALLAH KEEP YOU SAFE, AMEEN!:hearts:

MUHAMM7D

Muslim

Hope you can join us back very soon Insha'Allah, we'll miss you, make sure you put on your seat belt and hold tight.:)

Make Dua for me Insha'Allah and all of us on TTI.

May Allah Protect you.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Walaykum Salaam Wa'Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Insha'Allaah dear brother we will all see you when you get back.

Make sure that you stay safe and strong. Make Du'a' to Allah (subhaanahu wa ta'aala) for all of us as He is the Almighty, All-Wise.

Alhamdu'Lillaah.

:SMILY259:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Aw, man I'm going to REALLY miss you guys now. :)

It kinda feels like the battle of Uhud for me. Rasullah (SAW) was injured during the battle of Uhud and many thought he had died and the rumors spread around the entire army of 700 Muslims. It was meant for two reasons, one: What their actions would be; the ones with weak Eman would forfeit, while the TRUE Beleivers and Mumins would say, "Than we should die too, along with Rasullah (SAW)," and they would die as a Shaheed.

And well, one day, I'm going to have to say farewell too, but that's years later. For right now, I'm still here, still with you guys.

I hope that I'll like it over there. You know I wanted to go to the UK to see my cousins and my neice, and also to raise my Eman over there, but I think going to the Madrashah is going to be better for me; and why? becuase Allah Ta Alla destined it for me. I asked to go for Hijrah so I can feel happy and increase my Eman, I thought I'd find that in the UK when I'm with all my cousins who are Mashallah young but practicing on their Deen, but Allah Ta Alla knows better waht's best for me.

I'm going to go right now at like 7:00 or later at night.

I'll be sure to say farewells to you guys then. For now, let's enjoy the last minutes of me on TTI till I'm gone for the next 13 days.

*little brother hug* Goodbye eeryone, I won't EVR forget you guys, you guys are the COOLEST and BEST big brothers and sisters for me. :)

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Oh, great, i was really looking forward to you replying and stating that the ticket on Air India was on. Lol :D. But honestly, that price of £406, you cannot go wrong. :)

But dear brother, stay firm and whatever happens it is for the best as Allah has decreed for it to occur. Stay Patient and Persevere during difficulties, we may not be able offer advise but you can seek Help from the same place we seek Help, that is from Allah (subhaanahu wa ta'aala). Listen to what the Prophet :saw: said:

Abu Yahya Suhaib bin Sinan (may Allah be pleased with him) reproted that the Messenger of Allah :saw: said:,

"How wonderful is the case of a believer; there is good for him in everything and this applies only to a believer. If prosperity attends him, he expresses gratitude to Allah and that is good for him; and if adversity befalls him, he endures it patiently and that is better for him." [Muslim]

Commentary: A Muslim is required to behave in poverty and prosperity, affluence and hardship, in the manner stated in this Hadeeth. It means that to forget Allah in prosperity, rather than being thankful to Him for His Favour is defiance of His Orders. Similarly, it is unbecoming of a Muslim that in troubles and turmoil, rather beng patient, he tends to weeping and crying, grousing and grieving against the Will of Allah.

[Riyaadus-Saliheen, Volume One, An-Nawawi (Rahimahullaah), Chapter 3 - Patience, Pg. 50-51]

I will continue to make Du'a for you brother Abdul that Allah bestow upon you beneficial knowledge, protect you from that which is evil, keep you safe from that which is evil and aid you in your pursuits. Alhamdu'Lillaah.

Walaykum Salaam.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Aw man, I feel like this is never going to end with us talking, LoL. Ohwell, might as well boost up my posts number, LoL. JK

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Aw man, I feel like this is never going to end with us talking, LoL. Ohwell, might as well boost up my posts number, LoL. JK

Walaykum Salaam,

One away from 1,400 :)

I'll add colours to my previous post so the hadeeth, commentary and my own words can be clearly distinguished.

Alhamdu'Lillaah.