salam

shagufta

aslam o alicom
i hope u r doing well by the grace of Allah Almighty, please i need some help regarding my best friend trish who is a non muslim open minded girl and wants to learn Islam and i dont know from where i shall take a start because she is very practical in learning and needs someone who can answer to her questions and dont want to learn through internet and the stuff like that, she needs someone who can specially teach her about Islam and Islamic injunctions; a good thing is that she has an intention to do fasts in the month of Ramadan and i dont know being a non-muslim will she get reward or not. Please some one help me in this matter.Waiting for your answer.
may peace be upon you.
Allah Hafiz

voiceofkashmir

:salam2:

I would suggest you take her to the local masjid where she can ask her question about islam to a learned man in Islam.

At your level you if you know you can speak about the one- ness of Allah, and about basic tenets of Islam.

Give her The Glorious Quran translation which she can read and understand on her own.

Give her a book on stories about people who converted to Islam, so that she can see why others chose Islam as their Deen.

However be gentle and patient with her and allow her to ask how she wants to learn about islam....

As far as Ramadan is concerned you should tell her that she can benefit from it fully if she accepts Allah as the only God and Prophet Mohammed as His last and Final Messenger.

Make dua for her that she finds the right path of Islam in her life as a the only Way of life acceptable to Allah...

Take care