You Can Subscribe For A Year of Hadiths Online!

Sakeena

asalamu alaykum wa rahamatulahi wa barakatu

For all, raised Muslims and reverted Muslims,

please go here inshallah!

http://discoveru.googlepages.com/signup

and get hadths e-maile 2 u for a year!!

It's so wonderful masha'Allah!

May Allah continue to guide us and bless us, ameen!

asalamu alaykum wa rahamatulahi wa barakatu

:tti_sister:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:salam2:

:ma: very helpful, jazak Allahu khayra Sister sakeena, may Allah subhana wata'ala reward u for it and grant u jannatul firdowsa ameen....:)

:wasalam:

Mairo

Maryama
:ma:

So nice to see you active again, sister Sakeena - your overflowing joy and enthusiasm for Islam is infectious! I hope your situation has improved. Wishing you all the best.

zedbj

what do you mean by shady?? Is it the authenticity of the ahadith that is sent to the email..?? or something else??

I have not subscribe yet. I need to know hadith that is sent is authentic or not, in addition there is no information about the provider of the service.

Jazakallah khayr

nori suja'i

we may find that some hadiths saheeh also can get in AlQur'an that means Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. emphasised what Allah Says for examples the visit of 3 mosques (Masjideel Haraam, Masjideel Nabawi n Masjideel AQsa).

May Allah feed us with more knowledge, ameen.

nori suja'i

we may find that some hadiths saheeh also can get in AlQur'an that means Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. emphasised what Allah Says for examples the visit of 3 mosques (Masjideel Haraam, Masjideel Nabawi n Masjideel AQsa - pls refer to the beginning of Surah Al-Israq).

May Allah feed us with more knowledge, ameen.