Kashmir is burning again

voiceofkashmir

:salam2:

Let me tell you something, the world media is potraying it as a religious riot between Hindu and Muslims, which is totally wrong.

We as Kashmiri muslims respect every religion and have been welcoming Hindu Pilgrims from India and helping them in Pilgrimage and we have been doing it from hundereds of years. Even today when the Hindu fanatics blocked the highway in the Hindu dominated Jummu city, we have ensured that the Hindu Pilgrims get free food , and even stay and have ensured that we help them. The other day in my locality we helped as muslims to get the wedding done of a Kashmiri Brahmin girl

However when indian government on the pretex of land for the shrine wants to built settlements of Isreali style within disputed Kashmiri region we are against any such step and will not allow it under any circumstances. Isreali agencies have been working closely with indian government on this mission to change the demographics of the majority muslim kashmiri region from past 20 years now.

Hindu fanatics in india and aborad and their media and world media is potraying it as religious battle which is totally wrong. We are fighting a freedom struggle...

We will fight indian Brahmin rule in Kashmir till one kashmiri is alive Inshallah....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTvVOswwJNc&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYhVDNjVPP0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cLIx9Oovtk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moTGJ1TZ4ZA&NR=1

vips

Hello, I'm a new member on this forum,so Hello to everyone.:SMILY139:
Voice of Kashmir,I take it that you are a resident of Kashmir valley, so you must be aware of ground realities there.I myself have been following Kashmir news past few days mostly on news channels.As far as I know people mostly traders are agitated against a so called economic blockade in Jammu. But now the highway has been forced with the help of army and trucks movement has been restored.Also the home minister has announced that appropriate remittance will be given to the traders .What's your view on that.
On the larger problem of Kashmir,I saw some holding flags which may were maybe of Pakistan or Islamic flags.What do the common masses want in Kashmir valley . They want an independent nation or merger with Pakistan or the current status quo.
Regards

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Voice of Kashmir,I take it that you are a resident of Kashmir valley, so you must be aware of ground realities there.I myself have been following Kashmir news past few days mostly on news channels.As far as I know people mostly traders are agitated against a so called economic blockade in Jammu. But now the highway has been forced with the help of army and trucks movement has been restored.Also the home minister has announced that appropriate remittance will be given to the traders .What's your view on that.
On the larger problem of Kashmir,I saw some holding flags which may were maybe of Pakistan or Islamic flags.What do the common masses want in Kashmir valley . They want an independent nation or merger with Pakistan or the current status quo.
Regards

You may be watching and/or under the influence of some Indian veriaty of FOX News.
The fact is, Hindu fanatics want to change the demographics of Kashmir by settling Hindus from other parts of India, just like what Israel has done in the occupied territories. When you have so much military power and you have friends like Israel who give you bad advise then you are bound to go that road.
I don't think that Hindu or Zionist media will ever tell the truth of the atrocities commited in Kashmir, but this is what is going on in Kashmir.

vips

You may be watching and/or under the influence of some Indian veriaty of FOX News.
The fact is, Hindu fanatics want to change the demographics of Kashmir by settling Hindus from other parts of India, just like what Israel has done in the occupied territories. When you have so much military power and you have friends like Israel who give you bad advise then you are bound to go that road.
I don't think that Hindu or Zionist media will ever tell the truth of the atrocities commited in Kashmir, but this is what is going on in Kashmir.

This is precisely why I am asking a local resident to give the actual ground realities or to put it, the other side of the story...
Anyways, to your changing demographic stuff article 370 of Indian constitution states that no individual from other part of India can settle in Kashmir or buy land there.In fact the Kashmiri pandits that used to lived there for centuries were massacred and made to leave the state by fundamentalists.So there was reverse demographic change of sorts.
To your Israel and stuff all I can say is that the GOI has never supported atrocities committed by Israel .
Cheers

P.S. voice of Kashmir I am awaiting you reply.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
This is precisely why I am asking a local resident to give the actual ground realities or to put it, the other side of the story...
Anyways, to your changing demographic stuff article 370 of Indian constitution states that no individual from other part of India can settle in Kashmir or buy land there.In fact the Kashmiri pandits that used to lived there for centuries were massacred and made to leave the state by fundamentalists.So there was reverse demographic change of sorts.
To your Israel and stuff all I can say is that the GOI has never supported atrocities committed by Israel .
Cheers

P.S. voice of Kashmir I am awaiting you reply.

You want to know the "actual gound realities" ??? Wow... What are you man...... some kind of special envoy? A RAW agent or what? You really don't know the ground realities yet - Mr. GOI ?

Well... Your GOI have slaughtered tens of thousands of Kishmiri youth and raped many many thosands of innocent Kashmiri women and you are still trying to find out the actual ground realities. Every single day you guys kill someone in fake "encounter" and you are still unaware of the ground realitues?
Mr GOI they may not be paying you very well or you are a new recruit because you are blowing your cover and writing funny stuff.
And your "GOI may never supported atrocities committed by Israel officially" but they do support using these techniques on Kashmiri Muslim population.

Nisar.Iqbal

Kashmir a Disputed Legacy

Salam Brothers,

This thread was opened by me, so let me tell you facts.

You can read some history from BBC why Kashmir is a disputed territory, because it is a history of betrayal by India and some Indian Agents in Kashmir.
Kashmir is 98% Muslim who were denied their right to choose whether to merge with India or Pakistan after the partition. Some part of it is with china, some Pakistan and some with India. According to rules of partition Kashmir should have been made part of Pakistan.
GOI simply inherited the ruthless Dogra Raj from a Dogra family who had enslaved Kashmiris since 1846 when Kashmir was sold @ 7 rupees /Kashmiri.

Since partition India has always sidelined the people particularly Muslims who make the Kashmir's absolute majority by installing puppet regimes and forcing people to come on streets. There is anti India feelings in our genes, it is not that We hate people of India becoz they are Hindus; never.
Also for you information only 253 Kashmiri pandits have been killed during two decades of conflict which consumed 100,000 Muslim lives in Kashmir. Nobody forced them out, nobody massacred them ,they are spreading lies on internet, it was their own choice and were supported by then Governor of J&K Jagmohan.An evil hate monger.

Regarding the current protests, a Hindu pilgrimmage to Amarnath located in the beautiful valley of pahalgam has been carried out by Muslims of Kashmir for almost 150 years.
Now a former Army General and chief of India’s Intelligence wing General Sinha who was officiating the shrine board and wanted to raise permenant structures on a forest land that belongs to state.Remember Governor is a non state subject, he does not belong to state of J&K.Acoording to constitution of India article 370 a non state subject can not buy land in J&K, also the ruling from the Supreme court of India is that ‘a forest land can not be used for a non forst activity’. The state government only wanted to divert the land for use during the months of pilgrimmage, but the Governer insisted to transfer it to the shrine board and later on claimed before media that they have purchased it from the state government which angered the Muslims of Kashmir.

BJP a right wing political party along with some hindu extremist organisation hijacked the issue and made it a Hindu issue.They threatened to block the only road link to Kashmir and eventually blocked it for nearly one and a half month with GOI being helpless to curb the extremist Hindu’s in Jammu they shower bullets when a protest is taken out in Kashmir if they demand an alternative route, the old trade troute which connects them to central Asia and Europe via Silk route.
Our Demand is Simple implement the UN resolution which gives us our birth right to self determination, but the Indian hegemony can not swallow this, they keep on fooling the World that Kashmir is their Integral part.

I think these facts are enough for you.

Salam to every one.

Meraj

Brother
Regards

Hello Vips....first of all welcome to the site...

For your kind information that you will never get the reality from indain baised media. they always portray kashmir according to there intrestes....they never wrote and will never write a single word about kashmir which is truth. they always made stories from their own intrests and gave a diffrent picture of kashmir conflict...they are using israel strategy even worse than that...but india or indian media has been succesfull to supress the voice of kkashmir that is why many people like you dont know the ground realities...but i hope people will soon come to know inshaAllah about it.....kashmir conflict was always misunderstood internationally....but inshaAllah kashmiris will get wat they want soon....

if you really want to know about indian atrocities go through these links....

http://www.risingkashmir.com/

http://www.kmsnews.org/

http://www.greaterkashmir.com/

hope you will think again and understand the reality which never comes to you through your own medai....

peace to you..

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
Mirwaiz, Gilani demand revocation of draconian laws in occupied Kashmir
SRINAGAR, August 14
Terming the use of force on peaceful protesters as one of the worst examples of state terrorism, the Chairman of All Parties Hurriyet Conference, Mirwaiz Umar Farooq and senior Kashmiri Hurriyet leader, Syed Ali Gilani have demanded the revocation of Armed Forces Special Powers Act and scrapping of Disturbed Areas Act in the territory. “We want the withdrawal of cases against the Kashmiri youth who have been implicated in false cases since 1987 and release of all political activists detained in various detention centers in the occupied territory and India,” they said in a joint statement. They also insisted on the immediate opening of Srinagar-Muzaffarabad Road for unrestricted movement of people and goods. They vowed that the liberation struggle would continue till its logical end.

HRW asks India to refrain from using brute force in occupied Kashmir
New York, Aug 14
Human Rights Watch (HRW) has asked India to refrain from using brute force against protesters in occupied Kashmir, KMS reported. Meenakshi Ganguly, senior Asia researcher at HRW in a statement appealed to all parties in the occupied territory to settle peacefully the ongoing dispute, which has claimed nearly 40 lives. She said that ongoing protests in occupied Jammu and Kashmir since June 2008 have turned increasingly violent, fuelling religious hatred. “With violence escalating, the troubled state of Jammu and Kashmir is again at the brink of catastrophe. To end this cycle of tragedy, the government of India should order troops to act with restraint and all parties should try to settle the dispute peacefully,” the statement said. Ganguly said that political leaders and civil society in occupied Jammu and Kashmir should seek a mutually agreeable solution to the immediate crisis, so that peace is restored. “However, unless there is justice for previous crimes, Jammu and Kashmir will remain a tinderbox that can be set aflame by anyone with a vested interest in the conflict.”

:wasalam:

voiceofkashmir

Sallam Vip,

Unfortunately the world media seems to think that it is some sort of economic blockade which has forced Kashmiris on streets protesting.

We have been fighting indian occupation since last 60 years and big powers are more interested in seeing their country interests which unfortunately have been in favour of india. However i m sure that blood of hundreds of thousands of Kashmiris will not go in vain and india will be forced to vacate the land which is it has occupied by force.
Your statement that the highway has been opened is not right and infact we kashmiris dont want it now, we want to open the muzaffarabad kashmir highway.

In case you need further information go to www.kms.org for understanding the freedom movement.

Regards,

Scotpak

A final Indo-Pak war over disputed Kashmir is inevitable because we must help our brothers in escaping this nightmare.Although i am Pakistani i will support them if they want independence or merge with Pak, inshallah.