More sisters than brothers?

What are you?

• A sister

Votes: 1,258 46.9%
  • A brother

Votes: 1,431 53.4%

• Total voters

IMRANJALEEL

:):muslim_child: ASSALAMUALAIKUM BROTHERS N SISTERS MAY ALLAH BLESS US ALL.SEE WHAT I SAY IS WE SHOULDNT SEE WHETHER THERE R MORE BROTHERS R MORE SISTERS .OUR STRIVE SHOULD BE TO TURN ALL MUNAFIQ INTO MUSLIMS AS DONE BY OUR SAHABAS(PEACE BE UPON THEM).SO LETS JOIN OURSELVES TO STRIVE FOR OUR PEACEFUL RELIGION .PLZ PRAY FOR UMMAH PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ:shake:

Noor_Al-Ain

SolideresS Of Allah
:):muslim_child: ASSALAMUALAIKUM BROTHERS N SISTERS MAY ALLAH BLESS US ALL.SEE WHAT I SAY IS WE SHOULDNT SEE WHETHER THERE R MORE BROTHERS R MORE SISTERS .OUR STRIVE SHOULD BE TO TURN ALL MUNAFIQ INTO MUSLIMS AS DONE BY OUR SAHABAS(PEACE BE UPON THEM).SO LETS JOIN OURSELVES TO STRIVE FOR OUR PEACEFUL RELIGION .PLZ PRAY FOR UMMAH PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ:shake:

:subhanallah: :tongue:

:wasalam:

Wonderful_World

Wa Alaykum Asaalamu Warahamatullahi Wabarakatuhu/Asaalamu Alaykum Warahamtullahi Wabarakatuhu
LOL We Can't Win Lol,I've Noticed On That There Have Been Much More Sisters Then Brothers On This Site.
Its Inevitable,They Going To Take Over Soon And Start Fighting Haha.
(Its One Of The Signs Of Yu-Mul-Qiyamah)

Please Do Forgive Me If I Have Said Anything To Hurt Anyone.
Wa Alaykum Asaalamu Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu
:SMILY303::SMILY259::SMILY149::D:biggrin: :rolleyes: :cool::SMILY32::SMILY61::SMILY27::SMILY29: :fighta:

lolz brother your hilarious hehe

Wonderful_World

Wowww...Mash'Allah...Tabarak'Allah
the brothers are winning i was expecting tht the sisters would totally win...but wait insh'Allah we sisters aint gonna give up
we are going to win hehe

syed faiz

How we unite...

Assalam-Alaikum Brothers & Sisters,
I am from India always trying to help my brothers and maintaining smoothly relationship with my brothers,sisters,relatives & all Alhamdolillah all are happy
How can we unite as i see most of the family neglect relatives & maintaining relationship with other peoples or family,is this true?
I have solution,i hope it will expected by all my brothers & sisters,how can i promote......

Allah Hafiz

mahabbah

abdan syakuran

ASSALAMUALAIKUM..even though sisters is more than brother now but to me there is also lots of responsible brothers that(if god permit) will hod and defend islam...may god bless us...

hasbona lah

oh allah you are so great and you are all the truth but what we can do whith the unbelievers we have to use the simply why to improve that you are one god and you merite to be worshipoped
oh mon dieu vous etes tres tres grand mais malheureusement les incroyants ne save pas que vous etes mais on va essayer d'utiliser les moyens les simples a fin de prouver ca
بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم (سنريهم آياتنا في انفسهم و في الآفاق حتى يتبين لهم انه الحق من ربهم) صدق الله العظيم

Alessia

La ilaha illAllah!
hahaahaha

Salam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

I can;t be more woman than I already am:):tti_sister:

Sisters will win inshallah:D:blackhijab:

hasbona lah

you think that

:salam2:

This is a poll to see whether there are more sisters than brothers or the way round.. i expect the sisters to outnumber the brothers.. but let's see inshallah :D

assalamo alaikom ouarahmayou ALLAHI taala oua barakatohou
realy in the fact the number of sisters are more than brothers but we are stronger than you i think you agree whith me because (الرجال قوامون على النساء)i think i am right because ALLAH is right on this
assalamou alaikom ouarahmatou ALLAHI taala oua barakatohou

hasbona lah

agrre

ASSALAMUALAIKUM..even though sisters is more than brother now but to me there is also lots of responsible brothers that(if god permit) will hod and defend islam...may god bless us...

assalamo alaikom oua rahmatou ALLAHI ouabara katohou
i agree with you

hasbona lah

you think

Salam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

I can;t be more woman than I already am:):tti_sister:

Sisters will win inshallah:D:blackhijab:

assalamou alaikom oua rahmatou ALLAHI oua barakatohou
yes but we are stronger we the brothers than you (الرجال قوامون على النساء )

hasbona lah

ا

Inshallah sisters will win sooon Ameen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

assalamo alaikom oua rahmatou ALLAHI oua barakatohou
ameen but don't forget that if you win you the sisters we will win are we the brothers
assalao alaikom oua rahmatou ALLAHI taala ouabarakatohou

hasbona lah

but there is no problem

assalamo alaikom oua rahmatou ALLAHI taala oua barakatohou
where is the problem here my brother i think we discuss an islamic issueses and then i think if we are the brother more the sisters or the vicxe versa i think we are all stand up for islam i thin k you agree whith
assalamo alaikom oua rahmatou ALLAHI taala oua bara katohou