Ruqyah/ Jinn

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

Does anyone know any book for ruqyah/ to force the jin out of your body ?
Name of the author

I was listening to a video and the religious teacher/ustaz was sharing his experiences , i admit it is very frightening. Im not the type who gets afraid easily but it does give me chill and increase my interest to fight jinn somehow.

There was one instance he said that the jinn that existed during prophet Lot's time and is in Singapore....Phew...how scary!!!Unfortunately the audio wasnt that good if not i would have share his story. I think he is a full time "jinn fighter" using the Alquran and sunna

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

''How to protect yourself from Jinn & Shaytaan''
By : Waheed Abdusslam Baly
ISBN: 1 874263 82 5

Published and distributed by: Al-Firdous Ltd
www.al-firdous.com

AFter reading that book, you will understand from actual cases that how,why,when, jinn possess a human being. More than one jinn can possess a human being. How to protect yourself from the Jinn. How jinn make conditions to leave the body. How christain jinn convert to islam after listening and getting burned by the verses of the Qur'an...

Different types of jinn..

1) A total possession ( a jinn possesses the whole body of a person, such as the one who suffers from seizures)
2) A partial possession ( a jinn possesses one particular organ of the body, such as an arm, leg, or tongue)
3) Temporary possession, which lasts no more than a few mintues, like nightmare..

The summary of Jinn's reasons to possess mankind is as follow:

1) The passion for the male jinn for a women, or that of the female Jinn for a man.
2) A person's unjust act committed against the Jinn: pouring hot water on them, or falling on them from a higher places, ect.
3) A Jinn's possession of a human unjustly, without any reason, which can occur under four conditions, a) severe anger, b) intense fear, c) indulgence in desires and passions, d) complete negligence.

The verses from the Qur'an used in the Ruqya ''treatment'' and for ''protection''are:

a) Al-Fatiha, b) Al-Baqara: 1-5, 163-4, 255-256, 285-6,
c) 'ali 'imran: 18-19, d) Al-A ' raf: 54-56, 5. e) Al-Mu'minun: 115-118,
f) As-Saffat: 1-10, g) Al-Ahqaf: 29-32, h) Ar-rahman: 33-36, i) Al-Hashr: 21-24, j) Al-Jinn: 1-9, k) Al-Ikhlas (Quran: 112), l) Al-Falaq (Qur'an:113),
m) An-nas (Qur'an: 114)...

However, not anybody can heal a possessed person, therefore, an exorcist should have certain characteristics, some of those are:

1) He should have the faith of the pious ancestors (pure,clear islamic faith)
2) He should observe the principles of Tawheed in his words and actions.
3) He should believe that the Words of Allah )SWT) have effects on Jinn and demons.
4) He should be obedient to Allah(SWT), observing all acts of worship and against the will of satan.
5) To have sincere intention when healing..

Wassaalam Alykom..

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

There is this book:

The Jinn & Human Sickness - Remedies in the Light of the Qur'aan & Sunnah

Suppose to be pretty good, and i have to agree.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

Globalpeace

Banned
The Jinn (By Dr Bilal Phillips)

Asslamo Allaikum,

I recommend Dr Bilal Phillips PhD Thesis which is great and tested and it works!

http://www.dukandar.com/jinn.html

:salam2:

Does anyone know any book for ruqyah/ to force the jin out of your body ?
Name of the author

I was listening to a video and the religious teacher/ustaz was sharing his experiences , i admit it is very frightening. Im not the type who gets afraid easily but it does give me chill and increase my interest to fight jinn somehow.

There was one instance he said that the jinn that existed during prophet Lot's time and is in Singapore....Phew...how scary!!!Unfortunately the audio wasnt that good if not i would have share his story. I think he is a full time "jinn fighter" using the Alquran and sunna

lions_den1

Ahle Sunnah wal Jama
Fortunatly for me i have had the oppotunity to study Ruqya, Jinn Possession, Black Magic and Evil Eye under a good brother. He has been fighting the jinns for over 20 years masha Allah.

I've been practising Ruqya for almost a year now. Had many cases, mostly from pakistani origin. So many people from pakistan have taweez and are involved in black magic, its unbelievable.

I usually only deal with cases from Birmingham (UK) or the cities near by...

Sisters obviously need to be accompanied by thier mahrem (ie. Father, Brother, son)
and need to observe full hijaab (niqab and gloves not necessary).

Ruqya as mentioned above, is the reciatation of certain verses from the Quran will full conviction and faith over the affected person. This will cause pain to the jinn and will result in the patient feeling the jinn moving around in the body. Eventually, by the Will of Allah (swt) the jinn can be forced to leave the body.

Similarly, by observing certain reactions a person has to particular verses you can tell is they have black magic or evil eye.

Black magic is a lot more harder to treat and more difficult to remove. It takes time for the effects to wear off and needs a lot of patient.

Most importantly- you must work only according to Quran and Sunnah and free from haram and kufr and shirk!!

If anyone from the UK does have/ or think they might have "supernatural" issues please feel free to contact me...

See thread below for more deatils thanks.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39966&highlight=ruqya