Lovarabic.

lovarabic

Hello ! I am French, educated as catholic. I worked in most of arabic countries, and I loved them. I am most attracted by Islam, and I am now studying arabic at the university in Paris. I am very glad to have encountered this site and I listen and watch with great care and emotion the videos of the new muslims. Thank you to make available these most interesting interviews, they carry so much emotion , and information about why these men and women converted to Islam . Many thanks
Lovarabic

Karima

Welcome to this Web Site! You will be able to ask questions about Islam and read encouraging words. I have just joined this Web Site about 2 weeks ago, and finally submitted my Introduction.
I am learning so much from others as well as in the Videos which are a big draw for me in this site. There are also some good Audios to listen to that have been beneficial to my limited knowledge of Islam. I, too, come from a Catholic background.
This is a well-monitored site which encourages a lot of involvement in discussions. You don't have to be a scholar to submit a thread. Think of things that interest you, and you might be surprised as to how many might appreciate your thread...keeping in mind that it can be a question or anything...

Salah eddine

welcome sister bienvenu jespere que tu vas aimer le site comme nous dailleurs
il ya aussi un forum en francais si cela tinteresse

Yassine:bananabb2in:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Hi Lovarabic welcome to the website. Keef Haal?

I hope to have some videos about a French brother inshaAllah

Wasalam.