Your way to Islam !!!!!share your story

Sakeena

As salaam alaikim wrwb my fellow brothers and sisters

I'm African American mixed with Latino and I was baptized as a Catholic. For many years, I kept to Catholicisim, but the Trinity was very confusing to me. I began to find out that Easter is a pagan holiday, and that Christmas is not really the true birthdate of Jesus. As time grew, I didn't feel comfortable being a Catholic and I felt misled about the truth.

So as a week ago, I decided that I wanted to learn the truth of religion. And praise Allah, He sent me to this wonderful site which has helped me gain knowledge in Islam and the Quran, and how to live and prosper as a good Muslim. I decided last week to declare my Shahadah and to change my life for the better and to seek the truth of religion that is Islam :)

Ameen
Aswad

Wow, masha'Allah, that's amazing, brother Aswad. You are truly blessed to find the truth as everyone in this thread and elsewhere are! Always say: ALHAMDULILAH! May Allah continue to guide us and our families as well, ameen.

:tti_sister:

Lauren Leyla

My Long Journey to Embracing True Islam

Bismillah al-Rahman al-Raheem
I had many Muslim friends throughout my life, living here in the DC area. So I often asked questions of them about the religion and Ramadan, hijab, etc. I was raised as a Christian, but really only attended church during Christmas and Easter or when visiting friends or relatives.

During Ramadan 2001 a coworker, a kind Palestinian-born brother, was fasting and praying, and seemed so happy even when our company was in bankruptcy and we were going to lose our jobs any day. I asked him in detail about Islam and Ramadan. He was so helpful and talked with me often about the religion and sent me many PowerPoint about Ramadan and Islam. His efforts were so beneficial to increasing my understanding of Islam. From that point, my curiosity only grew.

By 2002 I was engaged to a Moroccan brother. I was able to talk to him about Islam, saw him pray, and also talk to his roommates and friends about Islam. By that time I had given up my prior career and returned to University to finish my degree in Nursing. I took a world religions class and became even further drawn to Islam. It seemed to fit with all the beliefs I had already, and answered so many of the questions I also had about my life. Around the same time my fiancé was not an exemplary Muslim but he did have some times where he tried to be. I also noticed that when he prayed the 5 times a day, and during Ramadan especially that he was a much kinder person, more at peace. One of his roommates was very pious and a really good brother. He was an example for me of the way we should behave, and treat others. During that first Ramadan, the second roommate, gave me a Quran with Arabic and the English translation. It was so special for me and began reading right away. I also watched "the message" with them on ART. The story of Prophet Muhammad's (pbuh) life and the beginnings of Islam really touched me.

Shortly after Ramadan I found myself really struggling with life. I wanted something better for my life and my son, yet I was starting to develop clinical depression, and found it difficult to feel much joy anymore. (Upon reflection, some of that was made worse because my fiancé was really condescending and acted as though I was below him and he didn’t trust me. He never explained the precautions and guidelines given in Islam to protect women.) Mostly his actions were just his cultural beleifs rather than Islam, and his own jealousy, but it truly scarred me.

Out of my own curiosity, and despair for answers, and need to find a research topic that really interested me and would benefit my life, I conducted research about women's rights and roles in Islam. This was in spring 2003. I used many helpful books on the subject, the Quran itself, and requested information or contacts from knowledgeable sisters for interviews from a demonstration table at school on Islam and from Islamicity dot com. The interviews were the most helpful of all for my research and eventual reversion to Islam.

Islamicity dot com sent me the number of a dear sister in my area from Turkey, who really gave me a wonderful image of the ideal muslimah. She felt Islam gave her everything she could want, and she was really fulfilled. She even invited my son and I for dinner with her family etc. Unfortunately I think my own fear of inadequacy made me not work out a good time, and dismissed it as having to work on the days she suggested.

As for the info Kiosk, they referred me to two helpful sisters to interview. One was a sister who also attended my school. At first she was very standoffish, it seemed to me she thought she was better than me (She only wore black, the abaya, niqab, and gloves to hide her hands). But after several times talking, I realized she was just really shy. She answered so many of my questions and we became friends.

The biggest impact on my conversion though was the other interview resulting from my request at the Islam info kiosk at college. The brother there contacted Sheik Yusuf Estes, who called me to ask if I would speak to his wife for the better female perspective! I was blown away that a Sheik was calling my cell phone to help silly me! So over several telephone calls with his dear wife, may Allah bless her always, I was able to learn her story of conversion and how she saw her rights and the world in Islam. Her genuine efforts to help me learn and teach me were incredible. I attribute my eventual reversion most greatly to her guidance and support. They live very close to me and she encouraged me to visit the school and Islamic center where their daughter was taking university level classes in Islamic studies and Arabic. What an inspiration she was.

After completing my "A" paper on women's rights in Islam I was exhausted by this flood of new ideas and goodwill. But I only wanted to learn more. I knew this was my true religion and only needed to take the final step and admit this to myself and others. I ended my engagement to the Moroccan brother who did not respect me as I deserved, and focused on Allah, myself, and my child.

Another dear brother and friend who had talked to me so much about Islam witnessed my Shahada and gave me a larger Quran translation with more detailed subtext to assist me. I was a Muslim now in May 2003! We went several times to his boss's house where they had a wonderful family life and sister Rana, the wife talked to me about Islam. There I told them I had never worn hijab but that during winter, I would wear my scarf similarly, outside, and inside due to the cold. People at school always looked at me funny with my pale skin and blue eyes, basically wearing hijab! So Rana, and her sweet elderly mother-in law insisted I borrow one of Rana's right away and try it! How great! So I put it on, the easy 2 piece Al- Amira kind :) and came to show the family. Grandma Hajji, the mother in law was so thrilled she took tons of pictures of me with the hijab for me, and to send to family back in Syria! They were so proud. I wore the hijab all day there, and my son and Rana's son Keis said I looked pretty with it, but different.

From there I kind of felt scared to really involve myself in the religion, learn to pray the Islamic way, and in Arabic, etc. I also had only a few friends who could serve as guides and resources, but mostly out of fear, I stuck to learning through books and the internet. I didn’t change much of my dress (fairly conservative normally anyway) and made silly excuses for still drinking occasionally and eating bacon sometimes. "I am modern, men see me for me not my body and hair, blah blah blah."

I realized in 2007 I was ready for a real change, needed the guidance and to live in the straight path, tired of all the trouble and problems my current way of life caused me. I was severely depressed and with anxiety, to the point of an actual nervous breakdown.
I again began reading more and listening to lectures on Islam, something, anything to change my life and to bring me peace. I fumbled along for about a year then finally came the change.

I once again started trying to find my way, new job, reconnecting with true friends, trying to become a better Muslim. I had the chance for a fresh start and decided to take it. Put the past behind me and follow the guidance of Allah. One friend from online really gave me a great amount of hope and assistance in this quest for spiritual growth. Near daily emails and YouTube postings on my webpage, and inspiring nasheeds , were like a wakeup call. He and a few friends locally were the only ones I told about the troubles I had, or what changes I wanted in my life. So now, summer 2008, I can say I am very enthusiastically practicing Islam and it is the one thing besides my son, which gives me hope and strength. I feel pure and liberated now, and never guilty for any actions I make. No drinking, no pork, daily Quran, taking online classes on Islam, beginning to wear hijab, learning to pray in Arabic, and to understand more about Islam with lectures etc via YouTube. I am even starting to teach my son more about Islam, and using a children’s computer program to help him learn and understand Quran, and some game books to teach him salat. I was even able to give a CD lecture by Sheik Yusuf Estes to a Christian friend who was curious to know more about Islam and knew of the changes I am making in my life. Also blue eyes, a snow white complexion, and a hijab really get people asking about Islam!

After my long journey, I can say that I am a happily practicing muslimah, Alhamdulillah. And that Inshallah, my faith and knowledge of our beautiful religion will continue to grow. Inshallah, I can help others come to see the truth I have found and the beauty and practicality of Islam

Thank you for reading. Inshallah, my story will help you or others to understand me and how Islam has changed me into a more positive, free, and better woman.
Sister Lauren / Layla

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
My Long Journey to Embracing True Islam

Bismillah al-Rahman al-Raheem
I had many Muslim friends throughout my life, living here in the DC area. So I often asked questions of them about the religion and Ramadan, hijab, etc. I was raised as a Christian, but really only attended church during Christmas and Easter or when visiting friends or relatives.

During Ramadan 2001 a coworker, a kind Palestinian-born brother, was fasting and praying, and seemed so happy even when our company was in bankruptcy and we were going to lose our jobs any day. I asked him in detail about Islam and Ramadan. He was so helpful and talked with me often about the religion and sent me many PowerPoint about Ramadan and Islam. His efforts were so beneficial to increasing my understanding of Islam. From that point, my curiosity only grew.

By 2002 I was engaged to a Moroccan brother. I was able to talk to him about Islam, saw him pray, and also talk to his roommates and friends about Islam. By that time I had given up my prior career and returned to University to finish my degree in Nursing. I took a world religions class and became even further drawn to Islam. It seemed to fit with all the beliefs I had already, and answered so many of the questions I also had about my life. Around the same time my fiancé was not an exemplary Muslim but he did have some times where he tried to be. I also noticed that when he prayed the 5 times a day, and during Ramadan especially that he was a much kinder person, more at peace. One of his roommates was very pious and a really good brother. He was an example for me of the way we should behave, and treat others. During that first Ramadan, the second roommate, gave me a Quran with Arabic and the English translation. It was so special for me and began reading right away. I also watched "the message" with them on ART. The story of Prophet Muhammad's (pbuh) life and the beginnings of Islam really touched me.

Shortly after Ramadan I found myself really struggling with life. I wanted something better for my life and my son, yet I was starting to develop clinical depression, and found it difficult to feel much joy anymore. (Upon reflection, some of that was made worse because my fiancé was really condescending and acted as though I was below him and he didn’t trust me. He never explained the precautions and guidelines given in Islam to protect women.) Mostly his actions were just his cultural beleifs rather than Islam, and his own jealousy, but it truly scarred me.

Out of my own curiosity, and despair for answers, and need to find a research topic that really interested me and would benefit my life, I conducted research about women's rights and roles in Islam. This was in spring 2003. I used many helpful books on the subject, the Quran itself, and requested information or contacts from knowledgeable sisters for interviews from a demonstration table at school on Islam and from Islamicity dot com. The interviews were the most helpful of all for my research and eventual reversion to Islam.

Islamicity dot com sent me the number of a dear sister in my area from Turkey, who really gave me a wonderful image of the ideal muslimah. She felt Islam gave her everything she could want, and she was really fulfilled. She even invited my son and I for dinner with her family etc. Unfortunately I think my own fear of inadequacy made me not work out a good time, and dismissed it as having to work on the days she suggested.

As for the info Kiosk, they referred me to two helpful sisters to interview. One was a sister who also attended my school. At first she was very standoffish, it seemed to me she thought she was better than me (She only wore black, the abaya, niqab, and gloves to hide her hands). But after several times talking, I realized she was just really shy. She answered so many of my questions and we became friends.

The biggest impact on my conversion though was the other interview resulting from my request at the Islam info kiosk at college. The brother there contacted Sheik Yusuf Estes, who called me to ask if I would speak to his wife for the better female perspective! I was blown away that a Sheik was calling my cell phone to help silly me! So over several telephone calls with his dear wife, may Allah bless her always, I was able to learn her story of conversion and how she saw her rights and the world in Islam. Her genuine efforts to help me learn and teach me were incredible. I attribute my eventual reversion most greatly to her guidance and support. They live very close to me and she encouraged me to visit the school and Islamic center where their daughter was taking university level classes in Islamic studies and Arabic. What an inspiration she was.

After completing my "A" paper on women's rights in Islam I was exhausted by this flood of new ideas and goodwill. But I only wanted to learn more. I knew this was my true religion and only needed to take the final step and admit this to myself and others. I ended my engagement to the Moroccan brother who did not respect me as I deserved, and focused on Allah, myself, and my child.

Another dear brother and friend who had talked to me so much about Islam witnessed my Shahada and gave me a larger Quran translation with more detailed subtext to assist me. I was a Muslim now in May 2003! We went several times to his boss's house where they had a wonderful family life and sister Rana, the wife talked to me about Islam. There I told them I had never worn hijab but that during winter, I would wear my scarf similarly, outside, and inside due to the cold. People at school always looked at me funny with my pale skin and blue eyes, basically wearing hijab! So Rana, and her sweet elderly mother-in law insisted I borrow one of Rana's right away and try it! How great! So I put it on, the easy 2 piece Al- Amira kind :) and came to show the family. Grandma Hajji, the mother in law was so thrilled she took tons of pictures of me with the hijab for me, and to send to family back in Syria! They were so proud. I wore the hijab all day there, and my son and Rana's son Keis said I looked pretty with it, but different.

From there I kind of felt scared to really involve myself in the religion, learn to pray the Islamic way, and in Arabic, etc. I also had only a few friends who could serve as guides and resources, but mostly out of fear, I stuck to learning through books and the internet. I didn’t change much of my dress (fairly conservative normally anyway) and made silly excuses for still drinking occasionally and eating bacon sometimes. "I am modern, men see me for me not my body and hair, blah blah blah."

I realized in 2007 I was ready for a real change, needed the guidance and to live in the straight path, tired of all the trouble and problems my current way of life caused me. I was severely depressed and with anxiety, to the point of an actual nervous breakdown.
I again began reading more and listening to lectures on Islam, something, anything to change my life and to bring me peace. I fumbled along for about a year then finally came the change.

I once again started trying to find my way, new job, reconnecting with true friends, trying to become a better Muslim. I had the chance for a fresh start and decided to take it. Put the past behind me and follow the guidance of Allah. One friend from online really gave me a great amount of hope and assistance in this quest for spiritual growth. Near daily emails and YouTube postings on my webpage, and inspiring nasheeds , were like a wakeup call. He and a few friends locally were the only ones I told about the troubles I had, or what changes I wanted in my life. So now, summer 2008, I can say I am very enthusiastically practicing Islam and it is the one thing besides my son, which gives me hope and strength. I feel pure and liberated now, and never guilty for any actions I make. No drinking, no pork, daily Quran, taking online classes on Islam, beginning to wear hijab, learning to pray in Arabic, and to understand more about Islam with lectures etc via YouTube. I am even starting to teach my son more about Islam, and using a children’s computer program to help him learn and understand Quran, and some game books to teach him salat. I was even able to give a CD lecture by Sheik Yusuf Estes to a Christian friend who was curious to know more about Islam and knew of the changes I am making in my life. Also blue eyes, a snow white complexion, and a hijab really get people asking about Islam!

After my long journey, I can say that I am a happily practicing muslimah, Alhamdulillah. And that Inshallah, my faith and knowledge of our beautiful religion will continue to grow. Inshallah, I can help others come to see the truth I have found and the beauty and practicality of Islam

Thank you for reading. Inshallah, my story will help you or others to understand me and how Islam has changed me into a more positive, free, and better woman.
Sister Lauren / Layla

Saalam,
Your story was so inspiring!
Thank you so much for posting.
May Allah guide you and make your path easy.

Shoaib

Sajidah_1

ancient one
Alhamdulilah ,my storey realy begins at birth but for the effort of time and space I will begin back almost 8 years ago ,to a time when I was beginning a new stage in my life as a single mom and woman . I had been divorced about 2 years then and was living day to day in an apt with my youngest daughter ,I at that time had no idea that islam existed ,I did not this word or what it meant ,so while doing laundry one afternoon and with the TV on as normal but not watching it but rather listening as I worked ,I heard the word islam ,it was loud and clear .I went to the TV room to see what show was on as this word was new ,and I was thinking what strange show is playing .Well the show was long over and I was left wondering about this word ,so after a day or two of the word playing over and over in my head, I googled Islam ,and to my amazment I learned it was the third leading religion in the world ..I already had searched out the jewish faith ,I even knew many jews ,and well I knew more then most about being a catholic ,as I had been a teacher of catholizum for 14 years and was well versed in it . So I began to read what I could about this religion called Islam and searched out who were its believers and what were they all about....It came as no surprise when I relised I had not by random choice found islam but rather by the will of Allah ,each day I became more intreged wanting and needing being driven and compeled to know more ,I can say it would be like finding out you had family you never knew existed !...So it was one day as I( sat in the back seat of a taxi on my way home from shopping that I thought to myself, who better to ask then a cab driver if there was a mosque or even a muslim here. I can tell you I was picking my lower lip up off of his car floor when he turned to me and smiled as he said Alhamdulilah I am a muslim and yes I know where is the mosque! AllahU Akbar!..he the explained I lived only 3 blocks walk from the masjid and he invited me to attend on the sunday a lecture being given by Dr Jamal Badawi (may ALLAH bless him and his family Ameen) and he also told me they would have a pot luck dinner at the end..I thanked the brother and walked into my apt.This was thursday and I put the information to the back of my head and went on with the week .Sunday morning I awoke with such surgency ,I just knew I had to go see this place ,so I dressed and off I went .When I arrived I stood outside for a moment and asked Allah in silence to give me the strength I now needed to do as he was dirrecting ,and alhamdulilah he did .But incase you all dont know Allah has a true sence of hummor .I walked to the large doors and I knocked :) and I waited ,finaly a brother answerd the door( I know he was thinking what a nutty sister :) ) But he was kind and told me to come in and then introduced me to his wife ,who then introduced me to sisters as they came in . I then sat and listened for almost 2 hours ,I could have listen for a life time longer .As it ended a sister asked me if I was praying as it was not time for salat and I just automaticly said yes sure and went and stood beside her ,as if I had done this all my life .Then a reality check came over me ,I did not have a clue as to how to pray! and so once again in silence I asked for Allah to send me help .Alhamdulilah I can tell you I knew immedietly how to do the rakas the only thing I was missing was the knowledge of what one said ,but I believe this was for a reason for as I completed each raka I repeated over and over ..Thank you Allah for bringing me home ...Thank you Allah for bringing me home..... After this I began to attend quran studdies in english at the home Dr Jamal badawi ,his dear wife taught the classes .I found I knew things that were in the Quran but no idea how for I had never held or opened let alone read the Quran .So it was after about 5 months of going every week and going to the mosque for the lectures I asked one night as we drank tea how one would go about becoming a muslim .The sister said mashallah you know some one who wishes to say Shahada and I smiled and said yes ME ! .The room went silent and I thought oops what did I say wrong .The sister smiled and said to me supbanALLAh we all thought you were a muslim ,never would we have thought other wise ,I said maybe I was Allah only knows but now I needed to afirm it :) and so it was on a Feb day at the masjid with the whole comunity I said my shahada before them and before ALLAH and I have never looked back and InshALLAH I never will . ....Thank you for reading this and sorry if some found it long .

AleahKoto

Allah will decide
Alhumdulilah!!

I was not raised anything. Sought God since I was about 6. Knew I didn't belong on this earth, that this was not home.
I was a Christian, but didn't believe many of the things they taught. Went from Church to Church, and every time, they all argued about something. Read the Bible, found so many un answered questions. Ministers say, "uh, well, uh, just have faith."

Met someone Muslim. Was gonna turn him into a Christian.....LOL so what do you do? You get all you can and start reading. First was the Qur'an.....then other writings, then the Sunnah, Hadiths, and history. LOL.......well armed I was to confront the Muslim right?? LOL Ended up saying Shahada, cos all made perfect sense, answered so many questions that I had since a young child.....I was everything from Baptist (Southern and Trinity-yes they are different) Nazarene, Pentecostal, New Life, Assembly of God, Mormon, Jehovah Witness, Catholic, Episcopalian, you name it. No one had the answers.

I KNEW that we weren't supposed to worship a creation, only the creator, and I KNEW Jesus was Created....I always felt sorry for God because no one wanted to put him into the picture and always made it sound like he was powerless to do anything unless he became a man, that worried me, cos to me God was everything, and all powerful, but in Christianity, he isn't he takes back seat. I knew there was consequences to everything, that is natural, and Gods law is natural. So, here I am ......3 years later a Muslimah! Alhumdulilah!

Sakeena

Asalam alaikum brothers and sisters in Islam,

Masha'Allah, it's so wonderful to have so many revert Muslims here, there are many more out there, alhamdulilah! It is such an amazing feeling to read these stories, May Allah bless us all and guide our families, ameen! May Allah make it easier for us, ameen! May Allah grant us with the highest level of Paradise, ameen!!! I love you all! Salaams! :)

your sister in Islam,

~Sakeena :hearts:

alimah

Finally Taking Shahada tomorrow after waiting 7 long years

Growing up I was raised Catholic. Well I should say forced Catholic. My parents never went to church but forced me to go to church every Sunday and Sunday nights for bible study. I had to walk 2 miles just to get there in every kind of weather. People would look at me in church and say "wow, what a strong faith that child must have to be the only one in her family coming to church."
But in fact it was the other way around. I believed in Catholicism only because that is what I was raised to believe. I grew up in the Air Force and it was very secluded. As embarrassing as this is to admit, I had never even heard of Islam until 9/11.
Once 9/11 happened I started researching Islam to see why it was so horrible, because the news only shed light on the negative sides of Islam. But when I was researching, I found so much beauty, peace and love. I knew in my heart that this was the true religion. My father, an Air Force retiree, was against Islam as is most of my family. I hid my Islam research from them and the way I truly felt. I knew in my heart that I was Muslim but was afraid to convert for fear of my family and disownment. It has been 7 years now. I have been hiding who I really am for fear of my family and I have decided that I can no longer deny who I really am.
I am proud to say that tomorrow I am taking my Shahada. I realized that I can't live in fear of them anymore. Allah is my fear, making sure that I live the life He wants for me, living my life to serve and to please Him, not anybody else. I am ashamed that I have been denying myself for 7 long years but am proud to say that tomorrow, inshallah, I will no longer be denying myself.

FILIPINOMAZTER

Growing up I was raised Catholic. Well I should say forced Catholic. My parents never went to church but forced me to go to church every Sunday and Sunday nights for bible study. I had to walk 2 miles just to get there in every kind of weather. People would look at me in church and say "wow, what a strong faith that child must have to be the only one in her family coming to church."
But in fact it was the other way around. I believed in Catholicism only because that is what I was raised to believe. I grew up in the Air Force and it was very secluded. As embarrassing as this is to admit, I had never even heard of Islam until 9/11.
Once 9/11 happened I started researching Islam to see why it was so horrible, because the news only shed light on the negative sides of Islam. But when I was researching, I found so much beauty, peace and love. I knew in my heart that this was the true religion. My father, an Air Force retiree, was against Islam as is most of my family. I hid my Islam research from them and the way I truly felt. I knew in my heart that I was Muslim but was afraid to convert for fear of my family and disownment. It has been 7 years now. I have been hiding who I really am for fear of my family and I have decided that I can no longer deny who I really am.
I am proud to say that tomorrow I am taking my Shahada. I realized that I can't live in fear of them anymore. Allah is my fear, making sure that I live the life He wants for me, living my life to serve and to please Him, not anybody else. I am ashamed that I have been denying myself for 7 long years but am proud to say that tomorrow, inshallah, I will no longer be denying myself.

MASHALLAH!!!

Simple1

It is really a fascinating story. All the great wishes for you. May the Almighty be with you always, everywhere. Do let us know if you face any problem after disclosing your belief; so that we might help you if required, at least by giving you some suggestions. Allah Hafiz.

mkj-india

I WAS JAIN HINDU, CONVERTED TO ISLAM JUST YESTERDAY

I WAS JAIN HINDU, CONVERTED TO ISLAM JUST YESTERDAY

YES, ITS TRUE...INSALLAH, I DID SAHADAH JUST YESTERDAY ONLY.

PLEASE HELP ME, THIS IS MY FIRST RAMADAN.

ALSO I AM MARRIED WITH 2 KIDS AND I CANT TELL THEM ABOUT MY CONVERSION, THEY WILL KICK ME OUT.. I AM IN PROBLEM AS I HAVE TO HIDE IT AND I KNOW ALLAH WILL FORGIVE ME FOR THIS...

ALLAHU AKBAR

aqeela01

I was reared in an Anglican home. I could never fathom the thought that Jesus was God's son. Whenever I prayed, it was directly to God. When I was in High School, I started a search - for what? I have no idea. I read up on Hinduism, Buddhism etc etc. I never though about reading up about Islam. Why? Because it was a faith that I knew- as in SA, Muslims are everywhere. Its not a strange faith here at all.... When I was twenty, a friend (who is an imam) and his wife taught me about Islam. I began practising but went off the straight path as partying had a stronger call. I met my husband 6 years ago and a month before we were wed, I said my Shahada. I did not do it because I was getting married. I did it because the urge had always been in me. I now have two beautiful sons, Deen and Shaan. Unfortunately I am getting divorced but Alhamdullilah, I am practising the beautiful Deen and am rearing my sons to be good Muslim men, Inshallah. Next year, Inshallah, my sons and I will be moving to New Zealand to begin a new life....:tti_sister:

munawarah

assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah

subhanallah, i love reading stories about how people become muslim!
i am inspired by u. u guys r my role models =].

u searched for the truth and u found it alhamdulillah,
allah loves u guys alot (no doubt about that!)

may allah accept all ure duas & grant u all jannatul firdous
aameen

wassalaam