Assalamu Aleykum everyone..:)

Valmire

Hi my brothers and sister ..I'm a new member on the forum and i live in Kosova (maybe you don't know where Kosova is like most of the people) but i can tell that Kosova is a small state in Balcan and we are albanians with a high percentage like 80% beeing muslims....I'm a muslim sister and very proud to be so ..:)

So i hope that we'll share great things together here ...

Salaam brother Valmire,

Welcome to this fun and learning forum. You're time here will be rewarding.

I believe many people here know about Kosovo. Your country suffered great atrocity in the mid 90's. How could we forget Srebrenica! Congratulations on your country's independence.

0103KosovoMap.jpg

Valmire

Thank you very much everyone ....

Yes we suffered to much and mostly because we weren't allowed to practise our religion,our traditions properly because the occupation would punish us for it ..but elhamidulilah thanks to All-llah the most High now we're an independente country after so many centuries ...

By the way i'm a sister ..:):) ..Thanks againg

omar162

W/salaam Sister,

Wlc to the site and congratulation on your country's independence:)

I have a friend who's Albanian, a wonderful guy. I remember he was my guide on my first day of school.

sisteralba

Hi my brothers and sister ..I'm a new member on the forum and i live in Kosova (maybe you don't know where Kosova is like most of the people) but i can tell that Kosova is a small state in Balcan and we are albanians with a high percentage like 80% beeing muslims....I'm a muslim sister and very proud to be so ..:)

Assalamu alaykum sister Valmira
Wolcome to this site sister
I know here is Kosovo,because im from Macedonia we are neighbour, and me too im muslim albanian, and i hope so to here we can learn about our deen Islam,

Allah bless you and be with you sister

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Paqja me ty

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:salam2:

i know Kosovo, its well known on this FORUM, but i don't know where its located. if i were to guess i would say "Asia" anyways my Sister :SMILY206: to TTI, i hope u have nice stay in here insha Allah......:hearts:

:muslim_child::muslim_child::muslim_child:

:wasalam:

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

welcome sister, we definitely know where kosovo is here at TTI.

I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THE SITE :)

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
wa alaikoom assalam wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatoho

welcoem to TTI brother

we know Kosova all too well .... :)

Valmire

Assalamu alaykum sister Valmira
Wolcome to this site sister
I know here is Kosovo,because im from Macedonia we are neighbour, and me too im muslim albanian, and i hope so to here we can learn about our deen Islam,

Allah bless you and be with you sister

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Paqja me ty

Thanks a lot sisteralba..(paqja e Allahut qoft me ty gjithashtu)...I'm very happy that most of the people here know where Kosova is ..May Allah bless you all for this warm welcome ...:):)

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
WeLCoMe To TTi
enjoy your stay here and if you want you can check the forums in TTI

Turn To Islam Start
Help Using Website
Introduce Yourself!

General Discussions
TurnToIslam Lounge !
Islamic Discussion
New and Current Affairs

TTI Member Central
His and Hers World
Word Games
Islamic Poetry
Learn Arabic

Islamic Files and Downloads @ TurnToIslam.Com
TurnToIslam Media Library
Quran Mp3 Downloads and Links
Nasheed/ Poetry Mp3 downloads.
Islamic Pictures
Mobile Zone

Islamic Media Section
New Muslim Video
Learn About Islam Videos
Quran Video
Nasheeds, Poems and Duas
Muslim Children Video
Muslim History Video
Learn How To do Prayer and Ablution Video

Islamic Articles Library
Islamic Articles And Important Information

Current Affairs Media Section
Palestine Video
Lebanon War
Iraq Video
Other Videos
Islamophobia

Other Languages
Arabic
Bosnian
French
German
Spanish
Portuguese
Italian
Dutch
Russian
Romanian

Simple1

Thank you very much everyone ....

Yes we suffered to much and mostly because we weren't allowed to practise our religion,our traditions properly because the occupation would punish us for it ..but elhamidulilah thanks to All-llah the most High now we're an independente country after so many centuries ...

By the way i'm a sister ..:):) ..Thanks againg

Dear Sister Valmire,

Assalamu Alykum. Welcome here. I am interested in the history that how Islam spread in your country and such region. Could you pls. throw some light on it? Allah Hafiz.