Islamic Questions Game - Trivia.

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Sorry I thought you did not want to answer when you answered mines and did not post a question:( ok ask a question?

And no its not Abdullah

Salam
Sister Amirah80

aisha.x.20

I tried to do that sister.
Let me tell you, It is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hard!!!!
I skipped around 5 pages... Maybe 10
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since no one asked a question I will ask one
Who is the person who has the least punishment in HellFire?

oh so that makes two of us..dumb i mean :)

well i got a question. its easy but its still a question so (its the only 1 i know the answer to :( )...
how many names of Allah are there?
:wasalam:

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

100 names and 99 are revealed. One name is hidden by Allah called Ism e Azam. Which is the Greatest name of Allah (SWT)

Salam
Amirah80

Phoyage

Finnaly...
This one is an easy one.
What is Omar bin Alkhatib's nickname, when was it given to him and why was it givin to him?

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
Finnaly...
This one is an easy one.
What is Omar bin Alkhatib's nickname, when was it given to him and why was it givin to him?

Salam

Umar e Faroog

It was given to him after he accepted Islam and requested the Prophet (SAWS) to have prayers at the Kaa'ba when people were afraid to do this because of the non muslims at the time

It was giving to him because when he became muslim it changed Islam and muslims. He always supported the Prophet (SAWS) and always was by his side (in battles, etc..) Faroog means the one who makes a difference.

Right?

Salam
Amirah

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Ok thanks for the answer! :) I really appreicate it you can post I cant think of something good yet.

Salam
Amirah80

Phoyage

Thx amirah80.
How long did the Duah Al-Sariyah ( The secret call ) comence.
Hope you understand the question
:)

muslim56

Human Being
3 years.
If anyone else wants to ask a question they can
Hey thanks. he he he he. Now here is a hard one,

What Sahabi was a main general of Saifullah and what was his nickname.

Here a little bonus,

What was his famous sister`s name who was a woman warrior of Islam.:SMILY335::SMILY335:

Haa haa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i will give extra credit. and you could go and research

Ali(Whalan)

:wasalam:
Thank you for the verse i will search it in Arabic because it's better to have the true meaning

Islamic months are :
Moharame, Safar, Rabi' 1, Rabi' 2 , Jomada al oula (1), Jomada ataniya (2), Rajab, Cha'bane, Ramadane, Chawal, Di alqqi'da, Di alhija,

Why Jin (devil) who disblief will be burn and hurt in fire eventhough they are made from fire ?

I hope that brothers and sisters will participate too and ask some question.
Someone asked a scholar the same question & he took a hard piece of clay & hit the questioner with it, he screamed & scowled.the scholar replied,how could you have felt that, you are created from sand..

Ali(Whalan)

Here a little bonus,

What was his famous sister`s name who was a woman warrior of Islam.:SMILY335::SMILY335:

who is saifullah? I guess you mean Ali.?

Ali(Whalan)

Here a little bonus,

wait a minute,the prophet(pbuh) gave khalid bin al-walid that title, & he was the general. so how could he have a main general while his the general,or your question is trick question???
here is mine:
What was the nickname of the last emperor/caliph of the umayyad empire & why was he given that nickname???