i need your opinions

roadway

salam aleikom sisters and brothers
i have a problem about education; i cant be a university student (headscarf ban) in this country which i live.but i dont know what i will do, my family dont help me about that....

ummrayhan

erm...

:salam2:
subhanallah.... is there anything called home studing university in turkey because i know in london there is!
may Allah SWT make it easy for you and your family
:wasalam:

roadway

thank u for thinking. there is no home studying university in here.but i think i will start a course and get a Microsoft certificate (still dont know which branch anyway).
May Allah help and bless us inshaAllah, j.k....:blackhijab:

Maryam Sayyidina

Be patient sister, Allah will give you solutions.Keep trying and pray!

How about online study/course ? or is it possible if you move to other region that allow hijab?

Hope Allah give you the best way for your education need. Ameen

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

Yes, I was going to state the same thing. Maybe open university or online learning. Doesnt have to be a local university, as there are many that are not exam based and you complete them online or open. You do not have to attend the institution for study or final examinations to be tested. There are many here in Australia, and I am sure around the world, that you could choose to be a part of. I hope to come a decision that satisfies you.

Anyways Dear Sister, May Allah make things easy for you for the mere reason that your purpose is to obey His Command. May you find success and happiness in everything that you do Insha Allah. Aameen.

Assalamualaikum

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

I was thinking attending a university online like some of the previous post mentioned. Inshallah that can work out for you.

Salam Amirah80

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Sister Roadway said:
i cant be a university student (headscarf ban)

ahmad abdel aziz said:
asslam aleikom my brother iwant to give u agood advice,so i will told u that u shoul be patient muslim

I never knew a brother would wear a heascarf! Astagfirullah! *being sarcastic*

roadway

im not a brother of course, i read ur posts all sis thanks, sometime im thinkin that which job is best for us....

EGY.Muslim

Salam alikum

brother ayman i didnt get what you mean exactly if you mean that she can stop wearing the scarf because "Necessity permits the forbidden!" then you are wrong .
only if you have tried everything and there is no solution but the forbid then you have 2 choices
1- to be patient and take a lot of hasanat insha'allah.
2- or to do the forbid if only its very necessary
but in this case there is a lot of solutions for sister roadway.

may Allah SWTA the almighty forgive me and you bro.

Wassalm

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Sister how do you feel about the opinions expressed. Have we assisted you in making a decision. I pray we have.
Are you limited to studying in your country of origin? Why do you not take a semester to think and research your options.
Now, I play with rules and regulations. So they won't let you wear a headscarf. What I would do is get a medical excuse. Yes, go to a sympatheic Muslim doctor and have them write a medical excuse saying you have to wear a headscarf. You can say you are allergic to sunlight. That gets them in a bind. They will have to permit you to wear a headscarf as it becomes a medical necessity. Who knows you may give other female students a way to wear a headscraf...all young Turkish girls may become allergic to sunlight directly on their hair.
It is called the non-violent path to social change.