smile :)

ummrayhan

daughter-in-laws

It is a myth that when a son gets married and a new daughter-in-law arrives in the family, everything changes.
Some daughters-in-law are well trained and well mannered....They don't come to change the family

The new wife was being welcomed at the husband's home in a traditional manner. As expected she gave a speech; 'My dear family, I thank you for welcoming me in my new home and family, firstly, my being here does not mean that I would want to change your way of life, your routine .
'No, I will never do that, never in a million years I was brought up very strictly to respect my new home rules and way of daily life.'

'What do you mean my child?' asked the father-in-law.
'What I mean dad is (looking at her in-laws);

Those who used to wash the dishes must carry on washing them.
Those who used to do the laundry must carry on doing it.
Those who cooked should not stop at my account, AND
Those who used to clean should continue cleaning!!!

'And what are you here for?' enquired the mother-in-law incredulously!.

'I'M HERE JUST TO ENTERTAIN YOUR SON!!!!!'

a_brother

Make dua for us all
:salam2: :)

spycats.jpg

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
:salam2:

An Imam was selling his horse in the market. An interested buyer came to him and requested if he could get a test drive. The Imam told the man that this horse is unique. In order to make it walk, you have to say Subhanallah. To make it run, you have to say Alhamdulillah and to make it stop, you have to say Allahu Akbar. The man sat on the horse and said Subhanallah. The horse started to walk. Then he said Alhamdulillah and it started to run. He kept saying Alhamdulillah and the horse started running faster and faster. All of a sudden the man noticed that the horse is running towards the edge of the hill that he was riding on. Being overly fearful, he forgot how to stop the horse. He kept saying all these words out of confusion. When the horse was just near the edge, he remembered Allahu Akbar and said it out loud. The horse stopped just one step away from the edge. The man took a deep breath, looked up towards the sky and said Alhamdulillah!

LOL... you know what the horse did when he heard "Alhamdulilah"...lol
This story made my day!
:lol:

justoneofmillion

:salam2:eek:kay a brother watch this imam he is quite right subhanallah but hilarious at the same time really funny :biggrin:
.[yt]GhV1930fpac[/yt].

.wassalaam
jameel

EGY.Muslim

Salam alikum wa rahmat allah wa barakato

Some companions asked him, "God's Messenger ! Do you make jokes with us?" He replied, "I speak nothing but the Truth." (Tirmizi).

please brothers and sister if you want to make fun then only truth story don't make up stories because in Holy Quran.
surah 50
17. Behold, two (guardian angels) appointed to learn (his doings) learn (and noted them), one sitting on the right and one on the left.

18. Not a word does he utter but there is a sentinel by him, ready (to note it).

every word you say or write there is angles write it down so its good to make a muslim happy but don't make up false stories(which is a lie ) to make your brother laugh .

wajazakom allah khairan brothers and sisters.

EGY.Muslim

Dear a_brother you are so active . i love you in allah and i wish we meet under the allah's throne shadow in the day of judgment. go for more threads i like to read them all

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Dear a_brother you are so active . i love you in allah and i wish we meet under the allah's throne shadow in the day of judgment. go for more threads i like to read them all

:salam2: brother EGY.Muslim

Ahabaka Allah fi ma Ahbabtani fih aki :)... Ameen to your dua in Jannatul-firdawsh al-alaa :)

wasalamo Alaikom :)

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Well lemme share this joke with you.

A Brother: When I sleep monkeys play football in my dreams.

Doctor: No problem, take this medicine before you go to sleep.

Brother: No, I will take it tomorrow, 'coz it's Final today.