My life as a muslim in a catholic country (mexico)

Aisha_maryam

Assalamu alykum!
My name is Aisha and i'm a converted muslim from mexico......well i have to say first that i'm very PROUD of being muslim and no matter what happen in my life i'm not gonna quit in my ideas and believes. Well what i wanna say is that all my family is Christian, i'm the only muslim so as u can imagine the battle starts from inside my home....my parents r not agree with the fact that i'm muslim aso they r trying all the time to make me quit, starting by the way i wear ( they don't let me use hijab!!!:girl3:) and well u know that mexican society is 100% catholic and Christian so it's very hard for being muslim here. I'm married but a muslim of course but right now he's in egypt and i'm here in mexico, so i'm livimg in my parents' home and it's very hard to listen evryday that i'm crazy (yes they say that) that i have mental problems, that i'm not following "society" rules etc etc. So the point here is for the lucky girls and women that can be real muslims, wear hijab, pray etc please feel very fortunate of what u have and what u can do.....so next time u feel lazy about praying or putting on the hijab...just think that there are women like me that are praying everyday for having a free life and can go out with hijab.
Salam

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!

hola!
ohh Sis. Aisha, thats very sad story...:girl3: don't worry sis. just keep been strong coz to me u r very strong person. you actually converted in mexico, where u can't find muslims around u at all masha Allah. know sis. that this is a test and insha Allah someday Allah subhana wata'ala will ease ur harships and u will live happy life. insha Allah. know that Allah subaha wata'ala is soo near.....:hearts: thats my advice to u, be strong and hold on to ISLAm. you will be succesful insha Allah. SMILE Sis coz there is a hope......:):
Smile like this.....:):):):):):)
by the way i speak a little bit of Spanish:lol:
:hearts::hearts::hearts:
Allah knows by Zain Bikha

[yt]RpjIsSdsT6A&feature[/yt]

gazkour

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

Hermana Aysha_Mariam,

De verdad que es una fuerte inspiracion tu hermosa historia. tienes que saber que esa en solo una prueba y precisa ser bastante fuerte y constante. MashaAllah por tu gran fe! Le pido a Allah que te llene de sabiduria y fortaleza.

Recuerda tambien que eres la embajadora del Islam en un pais donde poco o nada se sabe a cerca de nuestra hermosa religion, asi que frente en alto y adelante!

Yo tambien tomo la oportunidad para decirte que aproveches al maximo el hecho de estar junto a tu familia, no se si talvez despues te iras con tu esposo a otro pais a vivir, pero, por lo menos yo daria mucho por estar cerca de los mios para llevar de alguna manera el mensaje del Islam a mi familia. Desde que me case vivo lejos de mi pais, Colombia y no te imaginas como extrano todo.

Welcome to TTI sister :hijabi:

Tu hermana en el Islam,

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato.

Lauren Leyla

Waaleikum salam quierida hermana Aisha Maryam!

Que dificil es tu situacion. Pero como decen las otras hermanas aqui, es solamente una prueba. Sigue con tu fe, y resa siempre. Hablales lentamente a tu familia de las cosas que Islam tiene en commun con la religion Christiana. Mas, si digan o hacen algo mal, demuestra a todos que eres MAS simpatica y buena ahora por causa del Islam. Cuidate mucho y siempre sigue con tu fe!

Tu hermana Lauren / Lorena / Layla
Asalamo aleikum wa ramatulla wa barakatu

RizwanAhmedM

Assalamualikum Sister,
I would like to congratulate you for being Chosen by god. remember not every one get this gift. And dont be under misconception that Islam is a new religion. We pray and obey the same god as jesus(peace be upon him) did. Never loose faith. No one will be responsible for our deeds on the day of judgement (not even parents).

For a non-muslim this earth is paradise, for a muslim this earth is a prison. where he has to obey the rules of Almighty god. Its the best way of life.

Even if the parents are non-muslims, you owe some responsibility for them. be good to them. that doesnt mean you have to leave islam.

There is so much to learn in Islam, this life is not sufficient. trust me it will be a beautiful journey.

Allah hafiz
Rizwan Ahmed

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
wa alaikoom assalam wa rahmatu allahi wa barakatoho sister

welcome to TTI

congratulations on your reversion

I can only imagine what you are going through. May Allah (glorified He may be) grant you strength.

Is your husband still away for long ?

Can you move to a town where there is a muslim community ?

Keep posting ...

I pray that Allah (glorified He may be) grant you happiness in both worlds. Amin.

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
WeLCoMe To TTi
enjoy your stay here and if you want you can check the forums in TTI

Turn To Islam Start
Help Using Website
Introduce Yourself!

General Discussions
TurnToIslam Lounge !
Islamic Discussion
New and Current Affairs

TTI Member Central
His and Hers World
Word Games
Islamic Poetry
Learn Arabic

Islamic Files and Downloads @ TurnToIslam.Com
TurnToIslam Media Library
Quran Mp3 Downloads and Links
Nasheed/ Poetry Mp3 downloads.
Islamic Pictures
Mobile Zone

Islamic Media Section
New Muslim Video
Learn About Islam Videos
Quran Video
Nasheeds, Poems and Duas
Muslim Children Video
Muslim History Video
Learn How To do Prayer and Ablution Video

Islamic Articles Library
Islamic Articles And Important Information

Current Affairs Media Section
Palestine Video
Lebanon War
Iraq Video
Other Videos
Islamophobia

Other Languages
Arabic
Bosnian
French
German
Spanish
Portuguese
Italian
Dutch
Russian
Romanian

Aisha_maryam

Assalamu Alykum,
To all my brothers and sisters that support me with ur messages, prayers and dua'as thanks a lot..... u don't know what mean to me...... i hope u can keep praying for making me go back to my husband, and to a country where my religion is not part of any discussion. Now is Ramadan and u can imagine that i have to spend it alone..... i have to hide for praying and fasting but well i'm here and i keep going....plz don't stop praying for me and for my husband that i miss a lot
Salam

hayaat_ii

Muslimah
Salaam sister, I pray that Inshallah Allah swt makes Ramadan easy for you and grants you Paradise in the hereafter. This life is but a journey, the eternity lies in the hereafter so Inshallah KEEP STRONG sister! :ma::blackhijab: Ma'salaam

rieszky

Assalamualaikum sister! i'm proud of u holding on strongly on ur faith whereby u were surrounded by non muslim who called u were having mental problem just by converting to islam,....remember u are not alone...ALLAH is with u...insya'ALLAH... this is a test from ALLAH to you,just hold on and u will win...i will pray for u sister....dont u feel down sister...most who reply to you is with you...n most important,u must believe that ALLAH is with u....amin...

Happy ramadhan to you may ALLAH bless u....amin

boymuh

Hajj please..
Just be strong sist, I know you can do it! Really, I even can't imagine what if I'm at your position, beside move as far away as I can (yes, I know it doesn't solve all the problem).
Just keep the da'wah, masya Allah, what a big reward that you had, insya Allah.

Wassalaamu'alaikum.