V E R Y I M P O R T A N T. (Read please)

Erum90

Muslima
Islam is a journey of self- basically finding your own way to the religion and letting Allah guide you. Because of the complexity of the religion, there are bound to be different interpretations of certain facets of Islam. Instead of arguing about someone else's view, lets just show each other respect and let each individual find his or her own way to Islam. It might be hard, but Allah will guide us to what is right.

http://strongmuslima.blogspot.com/

sadia_21

Salam alaikum

Nice post...Jazakallah khair for reminding all of us that what is our purpose on TTi... :ma:

Take care
Allah hafiz*.

tarannumsamir

as salaamualaikom.
brother mrmuslim very well said.
i guess its important to sort the threads.coz the nonmuslims should get a proper picture of the religion.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Jazak Allah khair for this reminder.This meaningless debates will simple takeway some Bothers/Sisters from site and keeping us away from the knowledge they share with us. Masha Allah ur post shows how hard modraters are trying or doing their best to keep the muslims mummah away from fitnah atleast here, it is really appriciatable
May Allah help them and reward them beyond there expectations in here and hereafter life. Ameen

Jazak Allah.

khalidvaltrans

:salam2: Jazak Allah khair for this reminder. yesterday i foght with my wife and im no talking to her but brother ur artical throw out Satan from my mind.
today Inshaallah i will talk to her my Allah Azzawajal forgave me onece agan i will say Jazak Allah khair for this reminder.:salam2:

Bro Im

I Hate very very much

subhannallah i cant believe what i am reading in that text in bold....no one is bashing anyone, i remember the thread where i was warning about sayed qutb with evidence from a SHEIHK from saudi it got deleted. this is what i hate about this site ..even if you bring evidence from a trust worthy sheihk your post gets deleted. i have seen so many threads where people post deviant peoples works and the moderators dont do anything to stop it the minute someone warns and not BASHES as you have put it gets deleted or closed. it contradictory to what this site preaches which is the aqeedah of the salaf as salih...do you even know that the companions and the tabi'in where harsh to ahlul bidah...if you did you would know ...and here in this site some people think that islam is some sort of hippy culture ..lets all be peaceful and nice to each other..im not advocating hate but part of our faith is that we should hate that which opposes the book of allah and the sunnah of the messenger sallalahu alayhi wasalam i want the muslims united but can we unite upon BAATIL? falsehood and evil corrupted practices of some muslims have a read at what sheihk fawzan said about this

Likeness Of Those Who Seek To Unite The Muslims Even Though They Are Upon Divergent Beliefs, Is The Likeness Of One Who Attempts To Bring Together Water And Fire, And A Reptile And Fish.

Sheikh Saaleh al Fawzaan (may Allaah preserve him) said:

As long as the Aqeedah is shaky and blemished, the Muslims cannot be united. It is not possible to unite the one upon Bidah with the one upon the Sunnah, ABADAN.

It is not possible to unite the person of corrupted aqeedah with the person of sound aqeedah, even though they share the same name (i.e. they are both called Muslims).

It is inevitable to unite the word of the Muslims upon Tawheed, upon the correct aqeedah, upon the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allaah (Muhammad-sallal-laahu-alayhi-wasallam).

It is inevitable to bind the Muslims together, to unite (them) upon that and follow that which comes from this (bond and unity), as long as this does not depart from obedience to Allaah and His Messenger (sallal-laahu-alayhi-wasallam).

For that reason the Messenger (sallal-laahu alayhi wasallam) said:

''Allaah is pleased for you with three things: ''that you worship Him (alone) and not to associate anything with Him; and that you (all) hold unto the Rope of Allaah and not to be divided; and that you give sincere advise to the one placed in charge over your affairs (i.e. the Muslim Ruler)''

As for the one who calls to the unity of the Muslims, even though they differ in their aqeedah, this indeed cannot be possible. The one who wants to unite the Muslims, even though they are upon divergent beliefs, even though they are upon shaky beliefs, this is but inconceivable — like the one who attempts to bring together water and fire — (This cannot be possible). Or bring together (as it is said) a reptile and a fish. This is not possible ever, because the reptile lives on land and the fish lives in the sea....

Source: Excerpt from a lecture delivered by sheikh Saaleh al Fawzaan at Masjid At-Tawheed in Taa-if. Title of lecture: ''At Tahdeer Minal Furqati Wal Ikhtilaaf''

The deviation from the Minhaaj of As-Salaf is a very serious matter. Muslims know well that the split of this Ummah into many sects is real and that the protection from this is possible-by Allaah's will- o*!nce we take by the command of the Prophet (p): 'My way and the way of my Sahaabah.' It is Sabeel Al-Mu'mineen (The Way of the Believers) whom Allaah was pleased with and they were pleased with Him.

All Praise is due to Allaah, the Exalted. Any success in this work is from Allaahand any mistake is from me and shaytaan, and I ask Allaah to forgive me and to guide me and the reader to the path of As-Salaf As-Saalih and make us die o*!n it. I thank Him for enabling me to finish this work and I ask Him to accept it from me.

May Allaah, the Most Merciful, forgive me and my parents, my entire family, and the rest of the Muslim Ummah.
Dr Saleh As Saleh

A REMINDER

• Allaah said:

It is not for a believer, a man or woman, when Allaah and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have an option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allaah and His Messenger he has indeed strayed in a plain error. [Qur’aan, Al-Ahzaab, 33:36].

• The Prophet (P) said: 'It was the duty of every Prophet Allaah sent to guide his nation to the best of what he knew and to warn them of the evils of what he knew.' [Reported by Muslim].

• He (P) said: 'The best speech is the Book of Allaah and the best guidance and example is that of Muhammad. And the worst of all things are the newly invented things (in religion), for every innovation is error and misguidance' [Reported by Muslim] and in another narration, 'every newly invented matter (in religion) is bid'ah and every bid'ah is dalaalah (going astray) and every dalaalah is in the Fire.' [Reported by At-Tirmithee and it is saheeh}.

• In another warning, the Prophet (P) said: 'Whoever introduces into this affair of ours something that we have not commanded it is to be rejected.'
[Reported by Al-Bukhaaree and Muslim).

• The Messenger (P) said: 'Allaah will o*!nly unite my Ummah o*!n guidance.' [Reported by At-Timithee and it is saheeh]. And He also said: “ My Ummah -will never agree upon dalaalah' [Reported by At-Tirmithee and Al- Haakim and it is saheeh].

• 'Abdullaah bin Mas'oudsaid: 'Follow and do not innovate, for you have been given that which is sufficient and every innovation is misguidance.'
[Reported by Abu Khaithamah in Kitabul- 'llm and it is saheeh].

• 'Abdullaah bin 'Umar said: 'Every innovation is misguidance even if people regard it to be something good ' [Reported by Ad-Daarimee with an authentic transmission].

• Imaam Al-Awzaa'ee said: 'Patiently restrict yourself to the Sunnah and do not go beyond the limits held by the decisions of the Sahaabah; hold their positions and avoid what they avoided. Hold to the path of the pious predecessors (As-Salaf As-Saalih), for verily what was sufficient for them is sufficient for you.'
[Reported by ibn Al Jawzee in Tablees Iblees and Al-Laalikaa'ee in .Sharoo Usooli 'Itiqoadi Ahl us-Sunnah]

• The innovators are friends of Shaytaan because, as Imaam Sufyaan Ath-Thawree explained, 'Innovation is more beloved to Iblees than sin, since a person makes repentance from sin but does not repent from innovations (because he thinks bid'ah is from the religion).' [Al-Laalikaa'ee in As-Sunnah (no.238)].

http://www.calgaryislam.com

so after all that how come people on this site speak like this and dont even pay attention to the many deviance that is posted up here and people talk about mercy when so much rubbish is filled in here of deviance? this site is not hwat i thought it was..maybe my expectations were too high...:astag:

Assalaamu'alaykum ya akhi,

I Agree with you yaa akhi. Introduce me, I come from Jakarta - Indonesia. I'm the one who very hate to BID'AH but I will never hate my brothers & sisters who did Bid'ah because of their unknown. Bid'ah will disappears from someone when he/she learns much more about Hadits/As-sunnah and keep it very tight or he/she fills his/her heart and soul with esprits to find HOW TO BE A REAL MOSLEM ACCORDING TO Nabiyullah Muhammad:saw:
(Sorry, if my english so terrible)

Ghareebah

Bint Abdulkadir
Assalaamu'alaykum ya akhi,

I Agree with you yaa akhi. Introduce me, I come from Jakarta - Indonesia. I'm the one who very hate to BID'AH but I will never hate my brothers & sisters who did Bid'ah because of their unknown. Bid'ah will disappears from someone when he/she learns much more about Hadits/As-sunnah and keep it very tight or he/she fills his/her heart and soul with esprits to find HOW TO BE A REAL MOSLEM ACCORDING TO Nabiyullah Muhammad:saw:
(Sorry, if my english so terrible)

salam alaykum

first of all im a sister lol...caramel queen if you can see it and second of all i dont hate anyone..read my post carefully :)

Khalil2u

It is so easy to become angered. Always think before you post. Muslims are kind and loving. Lets act like it. Whwn saying mean things lnoow that shaitan is near.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom every one,

These some lectures from our Masjied, about this subject and also for people who deny the Sunnah and Hadith or some time say in the matter of the religion I THINK , OR DEBATE without Knowledge and specially for people who Deny Hadith... there are people on TTI who deny hadith... please listen to these lectures

Please listen to them they are 10 to 15 min Max from last 10 days

Attachments

• Malik.WAV
    777.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Malik1.WAV
    2.3 MB · Views: 10
  • Malik3.WAV
    1.7 MB · Views: 12
  • Malik4.WAV
    2.2 MB · Views: 9
  • Malik5.WAV
    2 MB · Views: 10
  • Malik5 differences.WAV
    1.9 MB · Views: 13
  • Malik6.WAV
    2 MB · Views: 12
  • Malik7.WAV
    2.3 MB · Views: 12
  • V009.WAV
    2.3 MB · Views: 12
  • Malik2.WAV
    1.2 MB · Views: 12

Skywalker

As-salam-o'alaikum

Great post brother.

Hope people take it positively.

I can see peple arguing in this thread too...what a pity..

No offence intended.

hassana elkoussi

:salam2: I do agree with u , brother, on all that u have stated , but i have a SUGGESTION to make:
1- Why don't u resort to PM's to comment on , or sort of guide, newcomers' posts until you make sure they're on the right track ?

2-You can use a reliable ( senior) member to help ( in assessment of newcomers, collecting material, videos, dealing with reverts, etc...)

3- I noticed that reverts do NOT always get appropriate answers to their problems or queries , so why doesn't TTI provide answers documented with sources , in addition to the other members' posts?

4-You can place a permanent post on top of the threads stating your rules for everybody to read and you can even place a daily\ weekly post commenting on things that you think need guiding or commenting on.

I hope we can all help in making the words of Allah prevail all over the globe.

:salam2::SMILY139:

EGY.Muslim

:salam2
i agree with you brother and i have a Suggestion.
why dont TTI make a search engine so that if a Non-Muslim wants to search for a certain subject he would find it easy .
jazak allah khairan

spectrum

It is the right thing to do. We should guide and lead to the true teaching of Islam.

Debating sometimes lead to emotion and feelings. It is good if we do muzakarah or any means that bring us to become better Islam.

iqzero

Excellent

Salaam Alaiykum,

Very good policy.
I hope it applies to all as I have seen someone blatantly posting along the lines "so and so said this and that and so and so is thus a deviant"

Sophie1

salaam
i totally agree with brother mrmuslim....if we need to advise any1..it should be done in the correct manner...REMEMBER people are joining this forum to gain education!(im 1 example :). debating endlessly on conflicts is not going to get u newhere! at the same time every1 shud get the chance to share their opinion and seek answers as that is an aspect of learning...but please respond to each other in respect. remember that your posts is giving an impression to a new member...so please be sincere to eachother.

wa alaiykum salaam

Amina 1

Assalama alaikum wahramutulah wabaraktu

What a wonderful post thank you so much it was a pleasure to read. I love this site!!:hearts: It makes me happy that it is so well run and organized. May Allah reward you for your kind guidance.:hijabi:

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
:salam2:

Jazaakumullahu khayran wa baarakallahu fiik.

since i saw the same things happening these days, i'll bump this thread :)

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum.
Jazaka Allah khair for this beneficial thread.I need to bump this thread so that other new members can read and understand their purpose of being on TTI.

Allah knows the best.
Assalamualikum

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:

Jazaakumullahu khayran wa baarakallahu fiik.

since i saw the same things happening these days, i'll bump this thread :)

BUMPS BUMPS.......as it's needed

:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wabarakatuhu...

good one akhi i think it was required....

*i'd better watch myself now*

jazakallah khairan kaseera:)