salam from Malaysia to all brothers and sisters

oegt_basmallah

manhadj Salaf
:salam2:

my name is Faiq Khalifa, 24 years old, from Malaysia. my friend introduce this site to me just now, and i feel so interested when i browse through. i'm so thouched and so happy to see my brothers and sisters from afar. i nearly cry to see in the videos that my fellow brothers and sisters accapting the thruth of Islam. i pray that all of you will stay in iman and islam untill the last breath.

i was born muslim. my late grandfather was a muslim cleric, and my late father was a religious teacher or ustadz. so, alhamdulillah, all praise to God that i was raised and thought by my parents well according to Islam. they teach me to read the Koran since i was 5, they sent me to religious school, and most important is they teach me to love Islam, more than i love them. i just wish that i can be as successful as them to face all the test in this life and i wish i will meet them in heaven. i can help our brothers and sisters here if you have any question about Islam, insya allah. i'm not expert, but i will try my best.

i hope to make friends, and to share thought with all of you. jakallahu khairan kathiro.

Selam alaikom...

Masja Allah welcome on TTI

dianne

Assalamualaikum,
Im senior sister in here,welcome to TTI family,hope to hear from you more often.
wassalamualaikum

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
WeLCoMe To TTi
enjoy your stay here and if you want you can check the forums in TTI

Turn To Islam Start
Help Using Website
Introduce Yourself!

General Discussions
TurnToIslam Lounge !
Islamic Discussion
New and Current Affairs

TTI Member Central
His and Hers World
Word Games
Islamic Poetry
Learn Arabic

Islamic Files and Downloads @ TurnToIslam.Com
TurnToIslam Media Library
Quran Mp3 Downloads and Links
Nasheed/ Poetry Mp3 downloads.
Islamic Pictures
Mobile Zone

Islamic Media Section
New Muslim Video
Learn About Islam Videos
Quran Video
Nasheeds, Poems and Duas
Muslim Children Video
Muslim History Video
Learn How To do Prayer and Ablution Video

Islamic Articles Library
Islamic Articles And Important Information

Current Affairs Media Section
Palestine Video
Lebanon War
Iraq Video
Other Videos
Islamophobia

Other Languages
Arabic
Bosnian
French
German
Spanish
Portuguese
Italian
Dutch
Russian
Romanian

khair

:wasalam:

You'll find malaysia a wonderful country, Subhanallah! If you come visit Malaysia please don't forget to visit Kelantan The Islamic City... sure'll find many muslim practice the real islam and they are very very happy to see you there.

Kelantan used to be the earliest malay government before colonization of British. And at that time people living in a Islamic kingdom, peaceful and loyal to Allah. But after the came of western powers, they took over the whole land and replaced with Kafir government...until today! that's very sad isn't it?

Anyway...never forget to visit Kelantan and you'll like that place very much, InsyaAllah. It's ~450km away from Kuala Lumpur, you can take airplane and reach there less than 1 hour. You can see many original cultural activities and practices, also very delicious traditional malay foods... that's even more attractive!

for ur info Kelantan is ruled under Syeikh Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat, the Chief Minister of the state. He is one of the very noble and knowledgable Scholar. And kelantan is the only state in Malaysia that ruled by an Islamic Scholar.

:SMILY206: :SMILY259:
Assalamu'alaikum wbt..
Hi everyone..I'm new here..Just registered.. I'm a Kelantanese..n proud to be one..dont forget to visit Kelantan the "Curtain of Mecca" if u visit malaysia...:shake: