I want to move to Qatar, Kuwait, Canada, United Kingdom

Salaam alaikum

my family and I are tying to move out of USA, just about tired of the system and I was wondering if anyone from Qatar, Kuwait, Canada or United Kingdom could give us some advice, some tips or just anything that might make the Transition easier. Is it hard finding employment, especially for immigrant. please respond. we need desperate help.

Salaam alaikum

my family and I are tying to move out of USA, just about tired of the system and I was wondering if anyone from Qatar, Kuwait, Canada or United Kingdom could give us some advice, some tips or just anything that might make the Transition easier. Is it hard finding employment, especially for immigrant. please respond. we need desperate help.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

It believes in live and let live. There is a lot of land and people respect labor. They are gentle. They are used to struggles and appreciate nature.

Amir_of_spain

This doesn't make sense, there are 1000s of people from the muslim countries wanting to leave everything behind and move to the states, and you want do the reverse, hm make sure you visit the place where you might stay in the future, just to check if the move is worth it longterm. Im in the uk, if it hadn't been for the poor healthcare system in usa, i would have swopped with you.
Jobs in uk are getting harder to gain due to high competition and living costs are rising, however skilled workers have better chances.

AmIR

Salaam,

Toronto, Canada has a large Muslim population plus they give free healthcare.

I also like Morocco,Turkey & Dubai (UAE)

I think we scattered Muslims should have nostalgia to return back one day and inshallah help our own country.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

It makes sense. What doesn't make sense to me is why people sacrifice their deen and eemaan and move to the West for the sake of the Dunya. UK seems to be having some problems right now, prices are as high as ever though houses have gone down in price due to some recent credit crunches and the likes. The cities of UK tend to have many Muslims, but the da`wah to Islaam is weak, and there is an increasing number of takfeeris/kharijees (for lack of better words, extremists) rising up, making virtually everything more difficult for the Muslims. May Allaah relieve us of their fitnah. Oh yeah and the weather... it is always raining! Dark, wet and gloomey sum up the atmosphere pretty well! I believe a recent study showed that the citizens of UK are more hostile towards Islaam and Muslims than America, Austrailia and Canada...

Hope it helps.

Was-salaam

ivonne

Salam

I moved to the UK myself and I was honestly shocked (positiv) how powerfull and free and free and welcome muslims are here:hijabi: I was just thinking mash`Allah. Yes we have many muslims here and a very good system the goverment puts loads of money into projects to support Islam so UK would be a good choice and yes you can find jobs easily here but of course the weather though thats right:SMILY288:

Hellen

Salam,

I agree we are pretty liberal regarding religion/ culture...Im a new revert..British through and through and the main issue here is that theres not enough positive Islam information in the media here and no one actively tells you about the religion so then that leaves to ignorance prevailing!...I had to speak with someone in the USA to realize I was a muslim... Workwise jobs are easy to come by, they are reducing immigration though...mmm weather is not great!!!

abdulwahab

Brother
:salam2:

What is your qualifications sister ? education ,experience.....etc
i have somw of job offers in Qatar through some friends and some companies to deal with us

:wasalam:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Salam,

I agree we are pretty liberal regarding religion/ culture...Im a new revert..British through and through and the main issue here is that theres not enough positive Islam information in the media here and no one actively tells you about the religion so then that leaves to ignorance prevailing!...I had to speak with someone in the USA to realize I was a muslim... Workwise jobs are easy to come by, they are reducing immigration though...mmm weather is not great!!!

Exactly the problem. A very big one at that.

Was-salaam

ivonne

Well, maybe I`m too amazed cause I`m from Germany and I`ve had only very bad expiriences there and when I came here people were making compliments about my hijaab etc and you can see programs about muslims islam ramadan etc on the TV which is very good most english people know that its ramadan and that I wouldnt shake a mens hand as a muslima which is very good for a non muslim country and impossible for germany the only thing they know is to call me a b..... because of my scarf and to all me a stupid foreigner I should go back to my country:hijabi: eventhough I`m german but its too much for them to think abpout somebody would convert to islam.
Anyway I think as long as you dont move to germany you will make a good choice:SMILY288:

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

I am glad you asked this question sister. I have asked the same thing in the sisters section a few months back and did not get but 1 response and my husband said no to the country presented (Kuwait.) So I will benefit to from these responses. Even though I will not move for another 2 years because after knowing which countries I need to reasearch them. Can someone give countries that are good for practising Islam as well, please. I would like to know some of these if you do not mind. I know no country is perfect but in reality some are better. I do not want to liberal I would like Shariah in the country I choose. Our at least a country that is not like the USA but smaller.

Salam Amirah80

muslimlady

The answer is MALAYSIA. Food is halal in 95 per cent of the restaurants from small cafes to 5 star hotels. There is a prayer room in almost all gas station. Islam is the religion of choice of the majority of its inhabitants. Peaceful friendly people. Health care whilst not free is much much cheaper than in the West. Housing n cost of living is cheaper than in the cheapest part of California. Flight connection to most major cities of the world. Great beaches and mountain resorts. People will have you believe that the government is corrupt, but then again, which government is not?? Things move a little slower, which is good for our heart. Malaysia is better than Dubai or Abu Dhabi in my opinion. Check it out. You will be surprised. I mean make a trip there. Or you will never really know just by reading on the net. Hotels are also cheap generally.
I hope this helps.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2: Sister,

If you are moving from USA to:
  • UK - I don't think you will get any advantage, plus the weather is horrible.
  • Canada - Same as USA except maybe in metro Toronto area, so don't say Canada say Toronto. I don't know where you live in USA and why you want to move from USA which actually determines the answer. But basically there is not much difference in any major US city and Toronto.
  • Kuwait - Maybe, it depends what kind of job you get.
  • Qatar - Maybe, it depends what kind of job you get.

I think Dubai is a much better place to move for variety of reasons. Also as some brother suggested Malaysia can also be good choice.

But if you are moving for the sake of Islam, then there is no country on earth better than Saudi Arabia, specially Makkah and Medina. But they do not allow immigration and you can only stay there if you have a job.

:wasalam:

Hellen

Amirah80....I think the UK is good for practising Islam...I live in what was a little fishing village, I saw one of my sisters praying in an aisle of a superstore the otherday.. I guess it depends where you go really..No Shariah Law here though although its a hot topic ..