They try to stop growing Islam

aelshamy

:salam2:
Brothers and sisters, I have noticed something serious in YouTube and here is the story:
yesterday I posted a thread in New Muslim Video section and I got it from YouTube. Its title in YouTube is 'British Catholic Priest Converted To ISLAM' and here is the video :

[yt]pn0iPlWQNlI[/yt]

Today when I was browsing YouTube I found other two videos with the same title 'British Catholic Priest Converted To ISLAM' but they have no relationship with Islam and one of them is concert and here are the links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRooYSxCaEE

*removed*

When I made more investigations I found that it seems that there are many similar videos in YouTube. and here are other two examples

The Title In YouTube: Dutch Muslim sister Revert in Holland

[yt]3W7u5EdaO2k[/yt]

The fake video link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v5QtJZVXZo&NR=1

Another example:

The title in YouTube: 'Yet another white woman reverts to Islam'
there is no Islam related video but there is this fake link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoWz8ADiaJI

Most important is that when you click the link of the guy who posted the video you will go to anti-Islamic page

Any ideas how to stop this?

" They desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths but Allah will perfect His light, though the unbelievers may be averse. He it is Who sent His Messenger with the guidance and the true religion, that He may make it overcome the religions, all of them, though the polytheists may be averse. " translation of the meanings of Qyran 061.008 ,009

D.Ahmed

Believer
Salaam.

Yeah I've noticed that too brother when i was checking some 'new muslim videos', Not sure what we can do about it except if you have an account with youtube then leave a msg on the fake video telling people that its fake and point them to the original one.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum
:eek:
speaking of the fake dutch muslim sister revert, the woman didn't said anything so its at least ok... but i wish we could stop that. and the other one, i think he is speaking german but am not sure. hope we get someone who can transalte it.

jazak Allahu khayra for sharing, may we all unite and be strong insha Allah.....:)

Zafran

Muslim Brother
salaam

these videos have been there before - dont worry this a regular thing on youtube as you meet all sorts of people on it.

YUSUFALI: Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.
PICKTHAL: And when those who disbelieve plot against thee (O Muhammad) to wound thee fatally, or to kill thee or to drive thee forth; they plot, but Allah (also) plotteth; and Allah is the best of plotters.
SHAKIR: And when those who disbelieved devised plans against you that they might confine you or slay you or drive you away; and they devised plans and Allah too had arranged a plan; and Allah is the best of planners.

END QURAN TRANSLATION OF MEANING

dont worry trust in Allah(swt) everything will be fine.

aelshamy

Asalamu alaykum
:eek:
speaking of the fake dutch muslim sister revert, the woman didn't said anything so its at least ok... but i wish we could stop that. and the other one, i think he is speaking german but am not sure. hope we get someone who can transalte it.

jazak Allahu khayra for sharing, may we all unite and be strong insha Allah.....:)

:salam2:
The videos is not a big deal, but if you clicked the userrname at the upper right side of the page between the word 'subscribe' and the word 'From' it will take you to another page which contains anti-Islamic contents

boymuh

Hajj please..
Ali Imran : 54

And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers. (Ali Imran : 54)

Wallahu'alam bishawab.
Wassalaamu'alaikum.