I want to move to Qatar, Kuwait, Canada, United Kingdom

i would suggest brunei.....people arent that much racist but still every country has racism nowadays so its really hard to escape the racism part.....majority r muslims and the pay is excellent + if ur working a govt job then healthcare is nearly free....if u havent heard of it , its rite next to malaysia :shake:

All4Allah

Umm Noor-ud-din
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhu

I used to live in Europe and moved to Toronto/Canada where i live now.I must say compared to where i lived they are alot more tolerant here alhamdulillah.My husband and I (fully bearded,thoub/and burqa) can practice deen here without much difficulty, we just live our lives.He doesn't have trouble with finding job here and he goes in his thoub to work and just prays there and get free for Jumuaah,,he is in sales branche(i dont no if every kind of job will have that uppertunaty) but i noticed that that these things are discusable in this country.You will find alot of muslims here (most are asians/pakistani/indian),, very multiculture.Healthcare is free (although im not citizen jet and cannot benefit from that jet..you can easily make arangements here to make it cheap especially if you have connections with muslims here, there alot of muslimdoctors here who are able to help you out even if it not an emergancy)Lots of masjids and other muslimfacilities/halal grocery etc.But yes it's not a muslimcountry and you still live under kufarsystem.I'm alhamdulillah ok for now but i hope insha'Allah to move to muslimcountry eventually,,we are thinking about Pakistan,my husband is pakistani and lived there for few years so he knows how it is there or to Qatar if my husband finds job as a english teacher (mostly they want english teachers there) We also know familymembers and friends who moved to Qatar and they are living a good life there and dont face racism or something like that as they are from pakistani origin.But hey you will always find things you like or dont like.Allah ta'ala made people like that, they are never content :p

I dont know how it is there where you live now but if your purpose is to live in a more muslimsociety i wouldnt recommend you to move to here (Canada) or UK because you wont find much different i think.I dont know about Yemen or Kuwait but i heard good things about Qatar.I would recommend you to discover yourself and stay there(country you have in mind) for visit for longer times to know how it would be because it not a small thing to make a step like that.And yes it is good to ask around people who immigrated to these countries already to hear their stories.

:salam2:

why not morroco? : )

Wa alaikum salaam

this is not a bad country....I love morocco, I visited there and love it to death but Morocco they are into a lot of Sufism from my understanding and few others things, like the public baths were not allowed in Islam.....but trust me I love Morocco, also you need to speak fluent French and Arabic, my Arabic is pretty good but I don't know any french.

Thanks for all the great advice......honestly we are putting the idea up Allah swt.....it seems everyone is voting for Qatar

abdellah007

Wa alaikum salaam

this is not a bad country....I love morocco, I visited there and love it to death but Morocco they are into a lot of Sufism from my understanding and few others things, like the public baths were not allowed in Islam.....but trust me I love Morocco, also you need to speak fluent French and Arabic, my Arabic is pretty good but I don't know any french.

Thanks for all the great advice......honestly we are putting the idea up Allah swt.....it seems everyone is voting for Qatar

Not really, Moroccans are not all into sufism..we follow Madhab Maliki. Many brothers and sisters are follwing the sunnah, and of course there always bad muslims wherever u go. about public bath no1 will push into it :) you dont need french in your daily life, but if you want to get a good job I think you need it.

wa salam

justoneofmillion

Wa alaikum salaam

:salam2:ukhti Arabic should be enough if you are moving to an Arab country who cares about French subhanallah!it is nice to know you do speak arabic mashallah that is what we need to promote not the ex colonial language as Muslims at least,it is very important for us to understand this!May Allah swt grant you success in your search
wassalaam
jameel

Akilah

I live in Canada, Toronto area to be precise. I think it is wonderful here. Very inclusive of Muslims, diverse communities, plenty of halal food, masjids and other Muslims. If you would like to know more please pm me.

Akilah

Oh and as for jobs in Canada. There are plenty. Your qualifications do matter though to secure good employment. We also have a lot of contract positions here.

maryjo

I agree strongly with Akilah- i too am canadian and canada really is the land of oppurtunity and freedom of belief.Some cities i know that have a large arab/muslim population are Calgary, edmonton, montreal and toronto. Another thing is there is a great shortge of the working class in canada so u sometimes find people with no qualifications are easily able to find a job.

Good luck to u and ur family where ever u decide to go!!!

malickabrother

save Palestine!
Salaam alaikum

my family and I are tying to move out of USA, just about tired of the system and I was wondering if anyone from Qatar, Kuwait, Canada or United Kingdom could give us some advice, some tips or just anything that might make the Transition easier. Is it hard finding employment, especially for immigrant. please respond. we need desperate help.

:salam2: sister actually that's the kinda problem i have too because i just can't stay here and keep missing prayers because of school or work many muslims don't come in the masjid here because of those two reasons
i want move to Saudi Arabia that way i'll learn arabic too and tryna memorize the whole holy quran seriously i have no hopes to achive those two if i keep staying here.Please brothers and sisters make duas for me to achieve these!
:wasalam:

Wa alaikum salaam

well so far the choices have been narrow down to Yemen( i keeping voting for it) Qatar and Canada. basically Canada, because they are not at war with anyone right now.

jafarcps

Salaam alaikum

my family and I are tying to move out of USA, just about tired of the system and I was wondering if anyone from Qatar, Kuwait, Canada or United Kingdom could give us some advice, some tips or just anything that might make the Transition easier. Is it hard finding employment, especially for immigrant. please respond. we need desperate help.

Hi..friend..may be canada is better than uk...allah knows at all

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: i just left the states this summer for france to be closer to family in ireland and morocco. i would not recommend the uk at the moment as they are in financial trouble, too. canada would not be so bad and they are quite muslim friendly for a western country. i don't know anything about the middle east but morocco would be a great option if you have some capital to help get you set up... not the place to go though without any money. any thoughts of indonesia or malaysia, at all? :wasalam:

q8penpals

Assalam aliekum

As someone living in the Middle East, it is not the money-earning site it used to be. Yes, oil prices are high; yes oil is the major product for these countries (gulf area), but, BUT nearly EVERYTHING is imported here (there is very little manufacturing industries) - that means, in the past year, the inflation here in Kuwait has surpassed that of the US (I can't speak for the UK or Canada, although we know prices have been going up everywhere). Everything that must be shipped in or flown in costs remarkably more than it did just a near ago - the high oil prices make the cost of shipping skyrocket.

In Kuwait right now, a very, very basic small one-bedroom apartment in a relatively decent (not necessarily a nice safe) area is going to run you a minimum of about $500 per month. I don't buy clothing in Kuwait, because it is cheaper for me to pay excess baggage on the plane when I go to the US in the summer and shop sales than to buy clothing here (well, I could buy extremely cheap, flimsy stuff - like dollar-store clothes for cheap, but they don't last more than 2-3 washings; I have tried).

Food prices (beyond rice, wheat and the few local vegetables) are way up in price. Electronics are up in price; home furnishings are up in price; the only things that I buy that I haven't noticed go up in price in 6 years (since I have been here) is the cost of gas, bottled water, candy & soda, and loaves of bread. Heck dry cat food has doubled in price in the past 2 years!

I truly, TRULY just want people who are thinking of moving to a new country from what they are used to, to LOOK AT EVERYTHING THAT IS INVOLVED!!! It is hard enough to move to a new city in the same country you are used to, but the difficulties are multiplied 10 fold when going to a new country. If you move to Kuwait and are making more money that you did previously, but it costs you twice as much to live, you won't end up very happy here!

Just little ol' me, wanting people to jump in to new experiences with their eyes wide open!

Lana

nafesa

muslim gurl
:salam2:
i live in the uk-london well the weather is not nice at all and prices are going up u can practise islam here but there is racism everywhere well i used to live in birmingham and is lot better than london there is lot of muslims and masjids and u can practise islam better than in london. i went saudi arabia 2 month ago for umrah alhamdulillah i loved makah and madinah but for the most of the time i was in jeddah and did not like there at all muslim womens are covered masha'allah and everthing are seperated for womens and mens but i did not like some people's behaviour and honestly there is no country that is perfect and i have been to dubai and egypt too dubai is nice country but not cheap u need to have good job to live life. and yeah if u live in saudi arabia and working for company the company u work for will give u health card and ticket for holiday every year. as for egypt is beautiful country and not expensive there are some racism i have been to cairo i don't know the rest of the cities if u want to leave USA to practise ur deen there is no better place than makkah or madina hope i helped:hijabi: