It's Time

khalidvaltrans

:salam2: Allhamdulelah im very very very happy abt you brother. ur shada brought my tears out:SMILY23: MABROOK. from start praying 5 times a day insha Allah u will c its result soon and don't forgat me in ur pray[DUWAS]:salam2:

nobbyv

Abu Maryam
Assalamualaikum brother,

InshaAllah, may ALLAH keep you in the straight path...
Welcome to the family...

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Wow, I posted this right before going to bed and it quite literally exploded. This is exactly the sort of kinship and friendliness that started me on the path to the Path (if that made any sense :p). I am seventeen, and I thank all of you for your enthusiasm. I will certainly remember you in my dua's....as soon as I learn how to do them right, which will come right after learning how to make salat right, my first two prayers (last night and this morning) were rather makeshift deals, but I'm gonna keep trying, it's not in my nature to just back down and give up :lol:

Again, thank you all.

:salam2:
You always seem to be in high spirit! Masallah!
Well, I recommend that you read the "Salah" thread we have on TTI, very useful, also you can find videos on youtube as to how to perform the salah.

Wasalam,

Shoaib

AmericanTeenager

I did take a look at that section of the site, and wrote down all the words (Arabic and English) and brief notes on the motions. I have most of it memorized in English, though I know you're supposed to pray in Arabic (at least I read that somewhere, don't quite remember where), but I prefer to know exactly what it is I'm saying rather than just spouting out words in a foreign language :lol: Insha'Allah I'll find those discs of Arabic lessons that I bought last year and then misplaced sometime between then and now. And yes, I am always in high spirits, because, after all, what do I have to be down over when God (swt) is with me?

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
ALLAHU AKHBAR! ALLAHU AKHBAR! ALLAHU AKHBAR!

Welcome to the beautiful way of life, al-Islam :D

May Allah (SWT) make things easy for you! Ameen.

Salaam brother AmericanTeenager,

Mashallah! All praise is due to Allah alone. We praise Him, thank Him, seek His forgiveness and repent unto Him. We seek refuge in Allah from the evil of our souls and our sinful deeds. Whomever Allah guides none can misguide and whomever Allah misguides, then he has lost life on this earth and in the Hereafter.

We welcome you with peace and open arms brother.

TheHumbleWun

krackpot

slave warrior caged
allahu akbar

congrats brother, ramadhan-ul-mubarak may allah ta`tala grats all your desires and may his rahmah be bestowed upon you:tti_sister::SMILY139::laughing-dancing::jumpclap::SMILY33::arabi1::SMILY61:

hassana elkoussi

:holaaa::SMILY29::SMILY206: to Islam. :tti_sister:May Allah guide you always to the right path. But to make your steps sure & steady, you'll need to learn more about Islam and to stick to some muslim brothers to help you through this early stage of eeman ( faith ). Plz feel free to ask us anything if u need.:shake:

ahmed3711

from every muslim heart.we are all happy for you really and wish you the best in your coming life.congratulations my brother for this step and we hope to hear from you always inshalla

there is a good site to learn from it how to pray (it's an animation with movement and voice with english translation )

the link :

http://www.howdoipray.com/howdoipray/Home/

may it help you inshalla and ramadan mubarak

salam to all

boymuh

Hajj please..
...even if I was unhappy with the results of some of them (read: music). ...I have decided that it's time to stop fooling and lying to myself and just do it. I just said my Shahadah in both Arabic and English, (because I probably completely butchered the Arabic pronunciation :lol:) and I am ready to begin my new path and life as a muslim.

Allhamdulillaah, congratulation to you.

BTW, I'm personally agree with the oppinion of the Imaams (Hambali, Maliki, Syafi'i, & Hanafi) that said that listening to music is makruh, not haraam (please, correct me if I'm wrong). With all of their reasons & dalil, I choose to follow them. Of course, I admire all the muslim which, with cautiously, prefer to say music is haraam.

Wallahu'alam.
Wassalaamu'alaikum.

muminah92

Alrighti, as those of you who read my intro post know, I've had several questions about converting to Islam, all of which have been answered beautifully, even if I was unhappy with the results of some of them (read: music). But truth be told, as I was looking across this article (http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20158), and after reading it (and yes, the rest of the thread as well), I have decided that it's time to stop fooling and lying to myself and just do it. I just said my Shahadah in both Arabic and English, (because I probably completely butchered the Arabic pronunciation :lol:) and I am ready to begin my new path and life as a muslim.

Once again, thank you all to your support, I know this will be a great community for any questions I have later along the line, insha'Allah.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!BRO
alhamdullah u've been guided to the stright path
may u find peace at all times inshalllah
peace

palestine

Servant of Allah
MashaAllah i'm so proud of you! are u a guy or girl i don't want to call you the wrong gender. anyhow mashaAllah! congradulations and may you live in happiness forever. just know that there are obstacles that you have to overcome through your life, so do not think that God- Allah has forsaken you even for a second. life in itself is a test for the true believers. asalamu alaykum wrwb .

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome Back to Islam!

Alrighti, as those of you who read my intro post know, I've had several questions about converting to Islam, all of which have been answered beautifully, even if I was unhappy with the results of some of them (read: music). But truth be told, as I was looking across this article (http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20158), and after reading it (and yes, the rest of the thread as well), I have decided that it's time to stop fooling and lying to myself and just do it. I just said my Shahadah in both Arabic and English, (because I probably completely butchered the Arabic pronunciation :lol:) and I am ready to begin my new path and life as a muslim.

Once again, thank you all to your support, I know this will be a great community for any questions I have later along the line, insha'Allah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Assalamu'alaikum!
Brother.

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com] [/URL]
[url=http://www.familylobby.com] [/URL]

Welcome Back to Islam!
Allahu Akbar!
Gald to have you with us again~Alhamdulillah!!!

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!
Take care!
~Wassalam.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
as-salam 'alaikum warahamtu-llahi wa abaraktuhu

Allah guides whom He wills and He guides who wish to be guided

Allahu akbar, masha Allah mabrook brother, we can't even make you understand how much we are happy, and dont know but insha Allah you'll feel the same one day or u've already felt so.

subhan Allah brother I liked your this line
I have decided that it's time to stop fooling and lying to myself and just do it.
that is really true brother, subhanAllah, as you didt want you to bluff yourself, Allah made it clear for you.
people who move around the truth and try to avoid, Allah makes it hard for them.

a hug from your brother, Saiful Islam
may Allah help you to attain the love of Him, His rasul salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam and knowledge. may He keep you firm in Eeman

barakAllahu feekum
wassalam

Ayed

Welcome, brother, to Islam.
Congratulations for embracing the religion of mercy.

May Allah protect you.

Yours