friends

All4Allah

Umm Noor-ud-din
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhu

Nice to have you with us alhamdulillah.I'm curious,can i ask where are you from sister?May Allah ta'ala guide your friends,ameen.Yes alot of bad things going on in this dunya.May Allah ta'ala save us from it,ameen.And we need to realise that this life is a test for us and we all gonna die soon and we are all being judged for what we have done in this life.So we should prepare ourselves insha'Allah.

May Allah ta'ala bless you.

:salam2:

autumn

Strength in Unity
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhu

Nice to have you with us alhamdulillah.I'm curious,can i ask where are you from sister?May Allah ta'ala guide your friends,ameen.Yes alot of bad things going on in this dunya.May Allah ta'ala save us from it,ameen.And we need to realise that this life is a test for us and we all gonna die soon and we are all being judged for what we have done in this life.So we should prepare ourselves insha'Allah.

May Allah ta'ala bless you.

i look at wat i'v written it sound weird...

autumn

Strength in Unity
i want to apologize about the way i have written the post above. it is difficult to understand and i apologise.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Just take a minute to edit and write in a cohesive style. If you want us to read please take the time to make us want to read your posts.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
One suggestion... First write your complete post in a text editor for example Notepad or MS Word etc (in Word you can even check spelling) and then when you go online just copy and paste.
You will find this process more easy and convenient. InshaAllah.
:wasalam:

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Inshallah sister we can see you on TTI more often I know you do not have a computer at home but do have the opportunity to utilize one at school so alhumdulilah that is better than nothing. Sometimes friends may get misguided and inshallah you can keep it together and try to keep them on the straight path. Inshallah, we will speak to you again

Salam Amirah80

autumn

Strength in Unity

Inshallah sister we can see you on TTI more often I know you do not have a computer at home but do have the opportunity to utilize one at school so alhumdulilah that is better than nothing. Sometimes friends may get misguided and inshallah you can keep it together and try to keep them on the straight path. Inshallah, we will speak to you again

Salam Amirah80

salam sister

lol actually i do have a computer at home, just no internet.
thank you :)

autumn

Strength in Unity
One suggestion... First write your complete post in a text editor for example Notepad or MS Word etc (in Word you can even check spelling) and then when you go online just copy and paste.
You will find this process more easy and convenient. InshaAllah.
:wasalam:

i dont have problem with spelling, i was just in a hurry.
thank you for the tip