Post Deleted?

UmmHusnaa

:salam2:

I have been responding to a post and i can't seem to find it.
When i go to all the replies i have made it is not on the list, am i going crazy?

UmmHusnaa

There was a brother asking about imam Anwar Al-Awlaki and i posted a couple of replies. Now when i am trying to find it, it seems to be gone.
I'm probably mistaken i know, can you tell me what i might be doing wrong?

UmmHusnaa

Ok so now i really think i am going mad. I've gone through the search tool and put in key words and still can't find the thread. Can someone pls explain.

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

As per the rules, I please ask you PM a Moderator if it is a really important post.

Aside from that, some other posts have been placed in a "Moderated" state... meaning they are not approved and being such, regular users can not see them. Even if it a response to such a thread, the replies also automatically become invisible.

Seems a bit complicated, but at the root of it, please chill for a while insha'Allah. We're trying out best to sort out these things, but they take a lot of time sometimes, and we're all busy in Ramadaan.

Barakallahu feek for your cooperation.

wasalam

UmmHusnaa

????

Sorry sis maybe you miss post this??

InshAllah you are right it is a very busy month and we should excercise patience at all times but more so this month. It's not as if the thread/post was very important.

JazakAllah for your help

samiha

---------
Staff member
assalamu alaykum,

=) Ukhti, I'm sorry if you were a bit confused, that post wasnt directed towards you, but towards a different post, which was deleted for a possibly offensive comment.

May Allah forgive me for my mistake, it does seem out of place to all others.

Barakallahu feeki

wasalam

UmmHusnaa

That's ok sis. It's good to keep this site clean. If ppl wana throw abuse about there are plenty of other sites that would welcome them