myself

abdellah007

salam

salam alaykum sister.

u welcome to TTI, feel free to ask any question.

hope u enjoy it here.

fi amani ellah

Fatimashara

Assalam to all Muslim brothes and sister.My name is fatima ceesay from Gambia, i 'm 19 years of age, i love islamic website and that is what motivated me to join this website, it is to show the world that, islam is not a Religion of terrorism, it is religion from Allah the most high.
And also thing very important is that, i like making friend with Muslim all over the world, it make it easy to know alot in Islam.joining website like this will help to lighten our knowledge in islam. Its the best religion mankind known, it is pure, so brothers and sisters, lets put our efforts together and work hard to spread Islam worldwide.
May Allah the Almighty guide us all to the right part,may he protect us against any attemption and against any shatanic activities:tti_sister::salah:
I am appealing to all brothers and sisters lets open our heart to one another, and prepare fpr life after death which will surely come to pass.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Welcome to the family. I hope you enjoy your stay here. We are so glad you are with us.

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
wa alaikoom assalam sister

welcome to TTI. African muslims have special place in my heart. May Allah bless you.

Enjoy your stay

shayeq

Brother Abdullah can u plz let me know about the Mehar in Islam and how this mehar amount is calculated or decided bythe bride or the groom in Islam. Plz let me know asap. one of my frend is getting married.

shichemlydia

welcome

salam alikoum,
welcome to the website and we hope youwill have informative time with the brothers and sisters here,
wa salama likoum

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
WeLCoMe To TTi
enjoy your stay here and if you want you can check the forums in TTI

Turn To Islam Start
Help Using Website
Introduce Yourself!

General Discussions
TurnToIslam Lounge !
Islamic Discussion