[urgent] salat in office

sky_012

^^ i think so too; both brothers helped us all with their knowledge and experiences and enabled their other borthers and sisters in islam to become better muslim with confidence and not fear of the things that happen sometimes in our daily life in some countries because these things are minor problems and because as it has been said negociation alawys leads to some good agreements; at least i learnt many things

the little thing is that there just have been tiny misunderstandings between two people who apparently in their both lives try to teach others ans share knowlegde

plus the other things mentionned reminded us the things that we sometimes seem to neglect and pay attention to them
Allah SWT Knows the best

:wassalam :

Ayep

:salam2: bros acedoc and Globalpeace,

We are all imperfect creatures and prone to making mistakes. Look at the bigger picture-we are here to serve Allah the Most Gracious and Most Merciful. This is a small matter not worth the argument.

There are many people looking for help and and assistance and we should focus on them more than disagreeing over a smalll matter.

We are here not to judge. Only Allah judges.

Remind ourselves how our dear Prophet Muhammad:saw2:
conducts himself in problem solving-with tact and without offending anyone.
Let the the practices of our beloved Prophet be evident in our daily lives.

Allah knows best

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Beloved All,

Jazakullah Khairun for all the wonderful Naseehah (advice) from all concerned. May Allah (SWT) grant you the best of rewards in this world and the Next (Ameen)…

1) I was trying to help the brother with my “limited experience and knowledge” in this mater (as evident from my messages) and I hope that it helped in some miniscule way towards easing the situation

2) I am extremely sorry about the ensuing situation as it was never my intention and it’s a shame that a valid subject got devoid of a good discussion and I became embroiled in the ancillary controversy. From my end there is nothing to settle dear Brothers as I was not arguing; I was simply:
a. Trying to clear misunderstanding if my words/text had caused any
b. Retract my words/text if they are found to be contrary to the Qur’aan & Sunnah

Since I have learned that (a & b) are deemed to be argument/debate/against the rules of the forum; I will Insha’Allah refrain from those in the future.

Please accept my unreserved apologies for embroiling everyone and please feel free to point out errors in any ways as I am surely far from perfect, lack knowledge, understanding and experience in many matter & truly rely on all Brothers/Sisters of this Ummah.

Your humble Brother in Islam

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

Brother Globalpeace, we're all limited in knowledge, only Allah (swt) is al-Aleem (the AllKnowing).

Alhamdulillah, we have the pure intention insha'Allah to help each other for the sake of Allah (swt), any small differences in opnion or any small mistakes should not make us feel in any way bad about our brothers.

May Allah (swt) forgive us all and guide us all.

I think brother Sky has got his answer by now:redface:. May Allah (swt) help us also practice our Deen and respond to His call for prayers whereve we might be.

wassalaam.

acedoc

Prohibiting evil

:salam2: bros acedoc and Globalpeace,

Merciful. This is a small matter not worth the argument.

Allah knows best

Brother Ayep,

I really do apppreciate your gesture of brotherhood and attempt to bring two muslims together after the disagreement.

But please understand that the honor of a muslim is NO small matter. Prophet (sws) was sitting in the house of Allah (Masjid Al Haram) He said this house of Allah is sanctified (haram) but the life (and honor) of a muslim is even more sanctified.

I have no bone to pick with this other brother but if muslims will not speak up against what is prohibited in Islam we can NOT be deserving of Allah's Mercy.

When Allah decided to destroy a nation He sent down angles to anhilate those people because they were rebelious to Allah and His messenger. The angels found among them a man who did not spend a moment except in the worship and praise of Allah. Angles were very disturbed that we are ordered to destroy the whole town when amongst these peopel is this man who is obviously very righteous. They returned and said, " O' our lord we find this man amongst them who comits no sin". Allah (swt) ordered them to take the whole city and trun it upside town on top of this "righteous man" since he did nothing to stop the evil (he uttered not even a word against the violation of Allah's law) right in front of his eyes. How could some one who claims to Love Allah allow such evil to take place and not lose any sleep over it.

We (muslims) must learn that Wala' and Bara (love for good and repulsion towards all that is prohibited by allah and prophet (sws) ) is the only methodology even if it means being critical of your own brother or family members. Our first and foremost loyalty is to Allah and His prophet (sws). Of course we must always use wisdom and politeness to convey the message of Allah.

May Allah accept from all of us. Please do NOT regard the life, property or honor of a muslim brotehr/sister as a small matter.

Karima

Asalamualikum,

From my own experiences, when I would see one do salat in a public place, it was so humbling to see.

A muslima friend of mine had her baby, and was in her hospital room, when her husband began to do salat...this did not stop nurses or aids coming into the room. He continued to do his prayer to Allah, and as I watched all of the 'activity' in the room, I was in awe of how wonderful the form of prayer was being done.

People in non-muslim faiths do not pray openly, undless they are in a 'group prayer'. When I see the conviction of how important God/Allah is from one person through salat, this is more powerful to me than a group praying, with a form of 'peer' pressure of praying.

Muslims are not embarrassed to pray anywhere, because their faith in God/Allah is real!!! It is not a fad thing....it is personal, and no one can get in his/her way of doing salat....for God/Allah.

I know of a man who owns his own business of major establishment. He has his 'hour' of lunch with his door closed. This is his 'time' for salat in his own office. All of the employees understand this. What a great way to show by example how important it is to take God/Allah first above all.

Salam