Shahada

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
MasAllah

:salam2:

I have a suggestion.You can choose urs name from either wives of Prophet Muhammad (Belive me they are the most beautiful name masAllah..May Allah bless all of them).Also you can read about life of many muslim mothers and sisters at time of Prophet Peace be Upon Him.Their life is an example for all of us. Then u can choose urs name based on it.

Just a random suggestion.

May Allah ease all of urs matters Ameen Ameen

With lot of Prayers and Respect.

radwan

jazairy
your brother .

allah akbar allah akbar soubhan allah , i want to let you know that you have millions of brothers & sisters around the world praying for you and i am one of them allah be with u.
salam alikoum .

S.from london uk

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu Alaikum
Allahu akbar, allahu akbar, allahu akbar
Dear sister, most welcome. Allah opened your heart for the truth, for the light, without which the hearts are dark and no other thing in the world can eleminate that darkness. This is a sign that Allah loves you just as you love Allah. He brought you closer to him as you started taking your first step towards him.

You were in a genuine search of truth, and Allah guided you to it, to Islam a belief, way of life, and finallay a way that leads to Allah, chosen for the humanity by its creator, the only God, Allah.

Welcome to the universal sisterhood/brotherhood of Islam where people from all corners of the world, of different colours, accents, languages.... have one belief and that belief is that no other than Allah is to be worshipped and that no one is better than the other, but by their good deeds.

May Allah give you happiness and success in this world and hereafter

Wassalam

yasmingsalaf

:salam2: my dear sis, well come to turn back to islam. subhananllah it is right that whoever Allah guids no one can misguide him, whoever Allah misguides him no one can guide him. mashaAllah you are the one that Allah guides. Alhamudulinllah. my dear sister, I am so happy that you are my muslim sister now, although there still a long way to go......may be many tasts are waiting for you, but I believe that with Allah's help and guidnace you will pass all the tests and get the final success(enter the Janan) inshaAllah.

allahsservant

beautifl muslimah
congratulations!

mash' allah congratulations! i too declared shahadah in the chatroom at islamtomorrow.com! congratulations to you, sis in islam!
allah's servant:ma: :hijabi:

Ayeshalee

Alhamdulillah.. welcome sister.

As for names, I went for Ayesha and kept my middle name I already had. Hence the name together being Ayeshalee here. :hijabi:

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

SubhanAllah you have been guided towards the truth....:allahuakbar:

Insha-Allah we will keep you in our Dua's sister...

Im sure you will choose a beautiful muslim name for yourself...:)

wasalam.....muslima80

Imad

welcome dear sister

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabaraktuh,

Allahu akbar, Allahu akbar, Allahu akbar. All praise is to Allah the One who guided you to the truth. Welcome dear sister to islam the religion of truth and happines.
May Allah give you happines in this life and the hereafter. May Allah give you janatul Firdaus ( Firdaus is also one of the islamic names ( for girls)).

Wassalmo alaikoem warahmatullahi wabaraktuh

Quratulaine

Congradulations Joslyn! What great news! Be sure to let us know how you are doing with your transition to Islam, and to always ask questions if you don't understand something!
:wasalam:

Abu Abdillah

Super Moderator
Staff member

Masha-Allah, Welcome to Islam Dear Sis Joslyn.

Well You don't have to chamge your name in Islam, if the name you have dosn't have a Bad meaning to it.

But Joslyn is an alternate form for the name Jocelyn which is Latin for Joyous.

Marwa17

Salamu alikum Sister,
We're all proud of you for becoming muslim, ameen. Sometimes, that is the hardest part.

Well, personally, i've always thought that salsabeel is a beautiful name

Allah be with you and help you choose the name that is right for you.

Bluegazer

Peace be upon you sister Joslyn,

Welcome to the religion of Islam. I ask Allah the Almighty to strengthen your faith, increase your knowledge of Islam and reward you with the highest degree in Paradise.

I truly believe that reverting to Islam is the best event of your life.

I have a couple of suggestions that will help you in this new stage of your life:

1- Seek more knowledge about the religion of Islam. Start with the most fundamental aspects, meaning the Six Pillars of Faith [Belief in Allah, His Angels, His Books, His Messengers, the Last Day and Divine Will and Predestination] and the Five Pillars of Islam [The Shahada, The Obligatory Prayers, the Zakat, the Fasting of the month of Ramadhan and the Pilgrimage to the Sacred House in Makkah].

You'll notice that as your knowledge increases, you'll be able to practice Islam better and you'll be better prepared to withstand any negative experiences or remarks.

I strongly recommend reading the following books:

1- "The Fundamentals of Tawheed [Islamic Monotheism]" by Bilal Philips.

2- "Salvation through Repentance" by Dr. Bilal Philips

3- The Islamic Creed Series; consisting of:

Volume 1: Belief in Allah
Volume 2: The Messengers and the Messages
Volume 3: The World of the Noble Angels
Volume 4: The World of the Jinn and Devils
Volume 5: The Minor Resurrection (what happens after death)
Volume 6: The Day of Resurrection
Volume 7: Paradise and Hell
Volume 8: Divine Will and Predestination

This series was written by Dr. Umar Sulaiman Al-Ashqar. You can buy this book at the following link:

http://www.iiphonline.com/product_info.php?products_id=199&osCsid=e9b50cd013d7796e561f5b6e4a7977ec

2- Constantly ask Allah the Almighty to guard your faith and increase its strength. It is He who has guided you to Islam and you should always seek shelter with Him to guard your religion and to increase your knowledge of it.

Again, we welcome you as our new sister in Islam and wish you all the best.

Bluegazer

ifrah26

may allah guide you to the straight path amin

:salam2: sister Joslyn welcome to islam it is nice to hear about reverts coming to islam, i think the best option is to go with one of our beloved prophets wifes names and also so may allah keep you onthe right path in this life and the after life amin:ma: :blackhijab: :wasalam: by sister ifrah26

haris

Patience
salam o alikum

Congrats on your reversion from us all.
May Allah blees u and shiek yusuf estes

Wsalam