Any Reds??

*MUSLIMA*

:salam2:

Firstly i just want to say that this site is great alhamdulliah,usual information which keeps me occupied.Secondly i was wandering whether there are any Liverpool Fans about?Sorry if this is an inappropriate thread..pls forgive me if it is.

Jazakallah

abdellah007

I am liverpool fan Because a moroccan is playing there "Nabil El ZHAR". what I dont like is what is written on their tops " carlsberg "

*MUSLIMA*

I am liverpool fan Because a moroccan is playing there "Nabil El ZHAR". what I dont like is what is written on their tops " carlsberg "

Yeh, Nabil is a class player, hopefully he will get in to the first team more, i dont like their sponsor too but you can get shirts without it though.

*MUSLIMA*

walekum aasalam warakhmatullah wabarakatuh
a red since 1989
love watching them play (at times )

cool...at times eh?a red since 1989..18 years or so then..still waiting for the title:-(, Just wanted to know whether there were any out there as being a muslim when matches are being played it sometimes is prayer time. Wanted to know whether it effects other people.

prince-shizz

muslim 4 life
LIVERPOOL!! ha ha ha ha dont make laugh , nahh am only messing am not in to football am into reall sport like boxing and basketball, :note:
for futhur notice this is an islamic forum can we keep it islamic or anything that relates to islam thanks allah hafiz.

abdellah007

Asalamualeykum,

I am Red, but a North London Red. . . .come on Arsenal. . . . .4-0 v Porto!!!

unfortunatly the Moroccan Tarik Siktioui didnt play for Porto, If he was there he would score in the Emirates studuim lol I am sure he will be there after ramadan in dragaw studuim in the next round

HafeezImran

Reds!!!

Assalaamualaikum,

I am also a red & get to use the box at Anfield on a regular basis!!!

One thing that really annoys me though is the fact that you ask majority of our brothers and sisters...Who's your idol etc...You'll hear names such as Gerrard,Beckham,Lampard,Popstars,Celebrities etc etc...

No one tends to commemorate the muslims who strived to bring Islam to us..The struggles and hardships they faced. They did not give up the work of the prohet (SAW)b We try very little to learn their history.

Another, is when your at a football ground and everyone's chanting and urging their teams to win or if someone gets injured one tends to curse!
How many of you guys have sat through a dua and Ameen is softly or barely said???

One of my teachers once said to us that "if you guys want something authorising by the school and objections are raised then what do you do?"

We replied "petition as more people that would voice their opinion would help our cause."

My teacher replied " so when you raise your hands to make dua in congregation say Ameen with enthusiasm and belief!

Apologies for the above being very short, not feeling too well today, totally drugged up! Will try and emphasise on it later (Inshallah)

I hope the above makes sense..please correct me if I'm wrong...

:wasalam:

Shahzad

does any biody know if i can watch euro 2008 or internation football matches over internet, free of cost?

I am football fan u know :)

*MUSLIMA*

LIVERPOOL!! ha ha ha ha dont make laugh , nahh am only messing am not in to football am into reall sport like boxing and basketball, :note:
for futhur notice this is an islamic forum can we keep it islamic or anything that relates to islam thanks allah hafiz.

Boxing is a real sport...lol..whatever rocks your boat. My thread is to do with Islam, i want to know how life is being a muslim and a red.