i am so happy because i have found this...

simona

hi...i am from Romania...i am not muslim(i am ortodox) and i wish with all my heart to learn more about islam like realigion and like filosofi(i hope that i dont do something bad saying this but i realy like this so much i know that is not normal because i am not muslim but i dont know why this heppend to me and why i feel good when i read books sbout islam or when i listen songs that are about this)...i hope to find answer to some of my question and to meet some nice people here amso gratefull because i have found you...all my respect for muslim people that are so so wonderfull people...

BinDre

Bored
Islam is not just a religion, it's a way of life. I've met a few muslim in the past who adhere to the teaching of islam prescribed in quran and sunnah, They radiate a calm beautiful aura.

When I met my non-muslim mates most of them surprised to find out that I don't drink,gambling,smoking, and not dating. But they respect me, because deep down inside they know what they did is not correct.

I even met a mother who ask me to marry her daughter because she found out that I'm against fornication and never date a girl. But unfortunately she is too young for me :(

The most complete of believers in iman (faith) are those who are best in character (Tarmidzi).

ahmed3711

welcome simona to TTI enjoy your stay

you know i know a sister from Romania.in the begining she had the same feelings like you and she reverted to islam a year ago

also your not saying something bad your saying your feelings and having new friends so hope you learn more and everything always come step by step.wish you to have real friends from here and to love islam more and more

aslo don't be shy from asking any question we are all one family

If you would like me to send you the email of the sister i know in romania i think she will be happy to know you for sure

nice meeting you

salam to all

habib786

welcome to TTi family ... inshallah ... if Allah willing .. you will get the guidence ... just open your mind to logical reasoning ........ hope you have a great stay in here ...

Allah Hafiz

Nichole

Hello! Welcome, I hope that you like it here Insha'Allah (God willing). Everyone here is friendly Masha'Allah (it is God's will).

Nichole

islamdonlyway

asalamualikum

its very nice to hear people like you who are makeing effort on finding the true path of life ! hope this site helps you ! and inshallah allah the almighty will guide you to islam !

Nadiakhannew

I started to study islam only 6 months ago iand i remember the feeling your talking about i was told taht Allah dosen't always put it into peoples heart to follow the straight path and you are blessed to have it there keep reading.......! inshAllah you will be guided .

amatullah sajida

welcome to TTI simona

u sure r going to find a good community here

u r most welcome, and i am happy for u r feeling good about islam and i really pray u would find ur way

sami2000

hii

hiiiiiiiiii sister islam is a complete life style not only a relgiuon .you just attaend to chose the way of life and god will giud you :holaaa::holaaa: