Took Shada 9 Months ago, and embraced Islam,
Look forward to posting on this forum

Inshalla

Soldier of Islam
Proud Islamic Revert

abdullah khan

MasAllah

Assalamu Alaikum,
Alhamdulillah,You are muslim,Welcome to the religion of Islam.
Inshallah This site will help you to learn about Islam.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah nice to know about u brother welcome to Islam and to YYI . May Allah make things easy for u. Ameen yeah brother insha Allah will be looking forward for ur posts.

Allah Hafiz.

D.Ahmed

Believer
:salam2:

Welcome to the site there are alot of revert brothers and sisters here and insha-allah you will feel at home here, Im from the UK too Manchester.

:wasalam:
:SMILY206:

amatullah sajida

welcome to islam and to TTI

i hope allah will always help u with ur good intentions

i feel very happy for u and it's really great to have so many brothers and sisters from all around the world

Nadiakhannew

As salamu alaikum
i am a revert too and i am fron the uk,
i hope inshAllah we can find all the knowledge to help us.....

wa laikium salam
nadia

Salaam,

Mashallah to all my new brothers & sisters. Searching for the Truth requires questioning, reasoning, discussing, & researching. The brain is a gift from the Most High. The Truth always stands clear from error and Allah swt has promised it to those who search for it.

"We will soon show them our signs in the Universe and in their own souls, until it will become quite clear to them that it is the truth. Is it not sufficient as regards your Lord that He is a witness over all things?"
(41:53)

jafarcps

Assalamualaikum...congratulation eidilftri ...may allah forgive all our sin...wassalam your brother jafar from indonesia

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: congratulations and welcome to tti from an irish sister (also revert) living in france. i think you will find plenty of great threads and support on this forum from around the world, Subhan'Allah.

Living Soul

:salam2:

Alhamdolillah so nice to learn that more and more people are reverting to Islam ............:ma: My Dua's will always be with them Inshallah..:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

habib786

assalaam walaikum ... welcome to TTi family .. may Allah guide us all in the right path of islam..

Allah Hafiz