I loged on Yesterdy as Islamic Revert;;,,
but have been having trouble since loging
back on , so have changed my name to
Revert U K,
Sorry to confuse

INSHALLA

Nadiakhannew

Salams
i am a recent revert and am really happy with my knowledge of Allah and how fast its growing InshAllah you both will have the knowledge put into your hearts, i never really understood Islam growing up and now i can't stop trying to find out more, i have benifited so much and want to know more. btw i am a white and from the UK

Gareth

Allahu Akbar!
Assalamu Alaikum

My knowledge is growing fast aswell, mainly from reading the Holy Qu'ran online. I am going to go any buy my own copy of it tommorow though so that I don't have to rely on being able to use the computer to read it.

Walaikum Salam

Zafran

Muslim Brother
salaam

Revert uk, Gareth and Nadiakhannew

welcome to TTI - hope you find this forum educational.

May Allah bless you all

peace

if you have any questions please ask.

Heres a site which probably some of you know has the Quran online with the arabic.

http://www.quranexplorer.com/

Living Soul

:salam2:

:ma: :ma: Allah Subhanaho wa Ta'ala has put faith "Emaan" in your hearts so congratulations to all those who have taken Shahada and warm wishes and prayers for those who are thinking of reverting to Islam..........

Remember me in your prayers as you people are now very near to Allah .

:wasalam:

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Walykum salam warehmatullah
to all three of you ,
congrats , and so happy so meet you all
have a great day ,EID mubarak
and enjoy the site

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:allahuakbar: :allahuakbar: :allahuakbar:

:salam2: Dear brother,

It is so nice to see posts from reverts to Islam. A soul is saved from hell fire and is on its way to go to the Paradise. What can be a more better news than this.

Welcome my brother to the true religion of Islam. Hopefully we all will meet one another in the TTI get togather party in Jannah, InshaAllah !

:wasalam:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum warahmatualahi wabarakatuh

:SMILY206: to tti and ISLAM. hope you injoy your stay here insha Allah and gain good knowledge in ISLAM....:)

wasalam

TiffanyM

Welcome to TTI!! I am also a revert. I am from Georgia U.S. I wish you all the best of blessings from Allah. I have learned so much over the year since I took my sahada. Inshallah we will all strive for more knowledge about Islam.

Alaykum Selaam,

Tiffany

:tti_sister:

habib786

assalaam walaikum ... welcome to TTi family .. may Allah guide us all in the right path of islam..

Allah Hafiz

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Wa alaikoom assalam

welcome to TTI & many, many congratulations on your reversion.

looking forward to hear your story

Omar (ex Andrey)

toLive&DieForAllah!
Salam Alleykum, brother!!! Welcome to this site!!! May Allah guide U in Islam!:salah:

It would be great if U share your story with us because the more we learn from each other the stronger our Iman becomes

Omar