Is Michael Jackson Enter In Islam ???

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
Asalamu Alaikium w rahmatu w barkatu Brother s & sisters....

Is Michael Jackson Enter In Islam ???

I Know he is very Keen about islam.. n he was on urge to enter in islam.but i dont know he got hidayat from ALLAH swt or not?? because i serach a lot on web to find out it more but i have got any proper information about it...some site saying he is muslim now some saying he is studying...if any one know about it kindly share with us....

Jazzhaallhu khairn....

Br Rizwan..

samiha

---------
Staff member
Wa alaykum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

aha...aha.... hahaha.... i couldn't help this... i have no idea of micheal jackson's situation, but with the reputation he's got in the U.S. it would be hard to believe.

Hmmmm... Allah guides who He wants....

but it could just be a rumor.

Wassalam.

haris

Patience
Aslam o alikum

I heared about him entering Islam. But I'm not sure about this. It could just be a rumour.

Wsalam

Marwa17

i thought they were like a part of NATION OF ISLAM. That doesn't really count as islam, since practically all of their ideas are different. But Allah guide them.
LOL. In america, if people found out Michael Jackson was a muslim that would really hurt the basis of the religion. LOL. It would just be probably, ewww, they're all pedofiles...:astag: but Allah can change anyone for the better of course. May allah guide us all on the same path to heaven.

OnlyOne

He entered the Nation of Islam. I would be very cautious to say whether or not he enterd Islam. Personally, I don't consider "Nation of Islam" followers to be Muslim.

Younus

:salam2:

I think it is just a rumour that Michael Jackson has entered Islam.
If he really did enter Islam, then there would be BREAKING NEWS everywhere because Michael Jackson is a sort of V.I.P.
But till now no such news has occured, neither have I found any such news on any of the websites, neither in the newspapers, neither from any other sources of media.
I am only hearing this first time from you brother Rizwan.

Allah guides whom He wills.

Allah knows best.

Quratulaine

What is the "nation of Islam"? How do their practices differ from those of muslims? if they aren't muslims, why do they use "islam" in their title? hope someone can help me out with this...as i know nothing about it!:confused:

Delyan

Salaam
I also read in the net that he reverted since 1997..he has made a song concerning Islam.
Allah o A3lam

sis delyan

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
:bismillah:
Michael hasn't made a song in a LONG time. He's living in Bahrain now because of 2005's Court Case (he was found not guilty of all charges).

However, it would make sense that he joined Islam. He was a Jehovah's Witness and he got out of that. He then had support from the Nation of Islam during his trial, Jermaine has already turned Muslim, and now he's living in Bahrain; a Muslim country.

Also, the Nation of Islam differs from Islam in many ways; you can see it on the link someone posted earlier to its wikipedia page. However, it seems that Allah has made great use with the Nation of Islam. People like Malcolm X, Muhammad Ali, Jermaine Jackson, and I think Michael Jackson (just to name a few) joined the Nation of Islam because it sounded appealing and through it found true Islam and found it better.
:wasalam:

Quratulaine

From what I read on the wikipedia website, the "nation of Islam" seems to be very different from the teachings of Islam. this is the first sentence of the article:

The Nation of Islam (NOI) is a separatist, religious, and socio-political organization founded in the United States by Wallace Fard Muhammad in 1930 with a declared aim of resurrecting the spiritual, mental, social, and economic condition of the black men and women of America and the rest of the world.

So, if i'm understanding this correctly, this is only for blacks to join? Also, look what it says about their founder, number 12 on their list of beliefs:

We believe that Allah (God) appeared in the Person of Master W. Fard Muhammad, July, 1930; the long-awaited "Messiah" of the Christians and the "Mahdi" of the Muslims.

someone correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't this against the teachings of islam? that we should worship the creator, not the creation? (no worshiping human beings, like how the christians worship jesus as God?) this group seems similar to many different christian sects who change and add things to their religion...

Delyan

LOL nothing to do with Islam el7amdolilah, Allah will never appear in nobody s person what is that ????! a3odobilah, Islam s message s clear and doesnt support this kind of ideology at all

sis delyan wa salaam aaleykom

shabnum

lol i doent know about micheal jackson but i do know that his brother jermaine jackson reverted to islam and he renamed his self muhamad abdul-aziz :ma:

:SMILY288:

:SMILY259: wasalaam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam

I dont think so, but his brother is.

There is no need to place so much emphasis on these issues, Ok, he is pop singer, but thats it.

wasalam.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum.

Nation of Islam was never a part of Islam and never will be... they are kind of racist. (OK very racist.. i stand corrected)

eh... i don't pay much attention to these guys, nor all the other ppl out there... they make me angry... the only time i came across the 'Nation of Islam' was in the Malcolm X video thing.

Malcolm X left Nation of Islam after he went to Hajj. He relised his mistake and started telling people the truth...

The Nation of Islam has nothing to do with Islam... they liked the title so they adopted it, but truly there is more to Islam than a name...

Wassalam.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Assalamu alaykum.

Nation of Islam was never a part of Islam and nver will be... they are kind of racist.

Malcolm X left Nation of Islam after he went to Hajj.

"Kind of"? They are VERY racist.

Here are some Nation of Islam beliefs:

They blame the Jews for every single problem in the world
They call the white race "blue-eyed devils"
They believe a scientist named "Yaqub" created the white race
They are seperatist
They believe Wallace Fard Muhammad* was Allah (like Christians believe Jesus to be)
They believe Elijah Muhammad is in a wheel above the Earth (huh!? Based off of the Wheel of Elijah (so says wikipedia))
Only black people are allowed to join (this turned me away from Islam earlier because I thought that if Allah was so Merciful, why wouldn't He allow all into His religion?)
Wallace Fard Muhammad tought mainly from the Bible
The Nation of Gods and Earths (an offshoot of the Nation of Islam) says this on their homepage:
"The original man is the Asiatic Blackman, the maker, the owner, the cream of the planet Earth, father of civilization, God of the Universe.

...the blackman is god and his proper name is ALLAH. Arm, Leg, Leg, Arm, Head."
They believe that the black man/woman will be resurrected first

*Wallace Fard Muhammad claimed he was born in Mecca and claimed he was Allah. Look on wikipedia for more info.

Dawoodi

salamu alikum w

salamu alikum

Nation of Islam. its a racist sect!

was created by a black guy in prison who read the Quran and cuple of books of real Islam and decided to make his own version.

he call himself eliya mohammad, and proclamed himself as a Prophet of islam.

also he described God as been Blak (stafirullah) a white people as devils who had been created in a experiment in a lavoratory. and blamed all the evil in the world to white people.

they totaly discriminate other races, and most of all fail in the fundamentals of islam tawhid and aqidah.

they aren´t muslims but a sect.

Malcom X used to be part of them until he travel to Maka for hajj and meet real muslims, he finded the real Islam and his beuty.

thats why after he came back to usa and proclaimed his belive in real islam he was killed by agents from this evil sect.

insha'allah i hope this give u some light on the subject.

salamu alikum w.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah

:bismillah:
Watch out: Louis Farrakhan (the current leader of the NOI) may have you killed or threaten you for teaching the truth about the NOI. Ever hear of Spike Lee? In his movie "Malcom X", Louis Farrakhan sent him (Spike Lee) death threats, prompting Lee to remove any mention of Farrakhan out of the movie. That is sad.

As you can probably see, I have extreme hatred for this "sect" (but not for the people in it). They are worse than Shi'ites!

We were watching a video on Hatred in America in English Class (of all classes) to preceed our study of the Holocaust. They mentioned Louis Farrakhan and I thanked Allah when they didn't mention what he was a part of. Kids in my school know little to nothing about various Islamic sects (but they know about Islam; we finished a whole unit on the religion prompting me to convert) so they may think that the NOI was a part of Islam. If that was so, they would believe that I hated all non-blacks and that my religion was full of hatred.