ALERT & BECAREFUL - PHISHING AT THE SITE

sajjuaiah

As-salaam Alaikum Brothers & sisters,

I would like to warn all the TTI members to take care from the below email person.

The lady called *!*!*!*!*!*! is here in our TTI website asking our personnel email address thru PM.

The way she ask your email : She has big problem that she cannot able to discuss here on TTI and asking to help her by giving your email as you're her brother in Islam and she is expecting to help her.

Please find below e-mail from her, which i was already aware.

Assalam Alaikum Warahmat Allah Wabarakatoh

I pray that this message of mine finds you in the best state of health and Imaan. I thank you very much for accepting my call and I pray that the almighty will open your heart to what I am about to say and I want you to know that this words are from my heart. As you know my name is Mrs. *!*!*!*!*!*! Ahmad, named person from Kuwait but currently in Sudan. I am married to Late Malam Usman Ahmad of blessed memory who worked with Kuwait embassy in Sudan for nine years before he died in the year 2004.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both very devoted muslims.

Since his death I too have been battling with both cancer and fibroid problems.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (seven Million Five hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) with an oversea security company and Presently,this money is still with the Security Company.
Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs memost is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to either a moslem organisation or devoted muslim individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here-in.

I want this muslim organisation or individual to use this money in all sincererity to fund mosques, orphanages,widows and also propagating the word of ALLAH and to ensure that the society upholds the views and beliefs of the holy Quran.

The holy Quran emphasized so much on ALLAH'S benevolence and this has encouraged me to take this bold step. I took this decision because Idon't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are new Christians converts and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by people I call unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an unholy manner.

Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I know that after death I will be with ALLAH the most beneficient and the most merciful. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health and also the presence of my husband's relatives around me always.
I don't want them to know about this development. With ALLAH all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Security Company. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the original- beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the Muslim community where you reside to always pray for me.

My happiness is that I lived a life of a true devoted muslim worthy of emulation. Whoever that wants to serve the ALLAH must serve him intruthand in fairness. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a muslim organisation or a devoted muslim for this same purpose. Until I hear from you, my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders.

May the almighty ALLAH continue to guide and protect you.

Wassalam.
your sister,
*!*!*!*!*!*!

q8penpals

Assalam aliekum

I got the same message a day or two ago, but just deleted it - because she addressed me as "Dear Brother" - I figured it was a junk mail, because one quick look at my profile says I am female. So I figured if she didn't look, I wasn't going to answer.

Lana

AleahKoto

Allah will decide
Same as the Nigerian 411 Scams

This is the same type of letter on all the Nigerian 411 scams. Just a different pitch. The ironic part and sad part, is that many people have been taken in by these types of emails and want to help. In a lot of cases, it ends up the party gives all their banking info, private info, and boom, they run with it. In some cases the people have been asked to meet them in some destination, and the people never come back alive.

for more information on these types of internet scams go to
www.quatloos.com

AAminAA

Amatullah
Assalam Alaikum Warahmat Allah Wabarakatoh

My dear ,

May the peace and the blessings of the Almighty Allah(swt) continue to be with you and i pray that this message of mine will find you in the best state of health and imman.

My dear it really gives me a great joy withing my heart to get in contact with you via this medium,please do accept my contact as your felow islamic sister,i have a technical problem which i would love t o discuss with you because it has being brdering my heart for some time now,please do respond to my personal email at **************.com

My duas will continue to go with you as you reply.

Wassalam,
your loving sister,
*!*!*!*!*!*!.

I got this two days ago... I replayed to this, but i can't find that message in my sent messages folder ! Weird ......

This person have "0" posts here and is contacting the members like she/he knows them...It can be virus if contacting that e-mail.

Just delete it

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
This is the same type of letter on all the Nigerian 411 scams. Just a different pitch. The ironic part and sad part, is that many people have been taken in by these types of emails and want to help. In a lot of cases, it ends up the party gives all their banking info, private info, and boom, they run with it. In some cases the people have been asked to meet them in some destination, and the people never come back alive.

for more information on these types of internet scams go to
www.quatloos.com

:salam2:

it is actually called a 419 scam. it's named after a nigerian criminal law code.
:wasalam:

cmelbouzaidi

I got this two days ago... I replayed to this, but i can't find that message in my sent messages folder ! Weird ......

This person have "0" posts here and is contacting the members like she/he knows them...It can be virus if contacting that e-mail.

Just delete it

I, too, got the same private message today and just deleted it. It has happened a couple of times over the last several months.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2:

I got that message before two months I guess. I have replied it in a polite but in a difficult manner that responding to my reply will be difficult to her if she was trying for some bad purpose. It happened as I expected before. lol.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

Actually, I would prefer that whoever gets these messages (And Subhan'Allah they seem common now!) Should not just delete or remove, although that is a good secondary measure for this rubbish, but they should first forward either the PM of this person or their Username to a Moderator. This way we can delete and remove them for good so that they will not be able to contact anybody else through this method and potentially have them fall into their trap.

So if those who have received this could aid us in this manner to keep the site clean, we'd be very grateful.

wasalam

AhmedGabriel

Assalaamu aleikum wa rahmatulah! These kind of emails I would never reply! if it would have been true I should've been a zillionare by now lol. my advice to all the brothers and sisters no matter what the context of the message is when you receive emails like i want to donate dont matterif she/ he calles him/her self muslim or it s just about an late husband and so on delete it they are just scamers. Jazak Allah Khair! for letting everybody know on this forum! Wa alikum salaam!