JOB JOB JOB

HAVE YOU TAKEN A OATH TO HELP MUSLIM COMMUNITY IN SEEKING JOBS

• Total voters

ummersheriff

Dear Brothers and Sisters..

I am starting this topic with pain in my heart. Believe me this is happening in all over the world. In our daily routine life we might see lot of CV in our company and also lot of people forwarding through email also. But we are not paying much attention to that CV’s. Because we think why should we take this as a serious issue now we are placed well and we are getting good package. So we are happy about the present status. Are sure this job is 100% garneted tomorrow. If you lost job because of various reason you are also forced to search new job and we also have to forward your CV to the know people. In that time if your CV is not reached the right person you won’t get job right. Ok let me come to the point.

As we know that, there is very good booming in Human resource in GCC and also in other countries like India, Malaysia, Singapore etc. If see the placement ratio non Muslims are well placed in all over the world. Because of their strong unity and they care about their own society and religious people so we one of Non Muslim person enter in to that countries he will try to take more people from their home country and try to place him in right job. So they are easily surviving where ever they go.

Take our UAE present status if rewinds 10 year back hardly very less people are in the top management in companies in the UAE. And they wept their mount shut. But see the status now. If the take the ratio more and more no of Non Muslims are entering in to the countries with appointment letter in hand, with accommodations and family status. If see their package most about 8 to 10. So they hand are going up and up. In future this not going follow the Muslims culture already one temple came in to the UAE in Dubai. They start to put their basement very hard and now they flourishing in their life with their family. One more main thing they doing like this culture and they want to be freely like their home countries in terms of worship and in terms of religious celebration. All the cast having their own organization they are get to gather in one of the parks and they discussing about lot of issues in UAE and in their home countries.

Funding from UAE to Destroy the Muslim Community in India.

We all aware that surviving in India as Muslims with peace is a big task now. We are treated as a terrorist in all over India 1000 of people killed in the violence against Muslims in India. Recently 3 day before in Gujarat one Muslim killed while they celebrate the Vinagar Chadurthy. Their mail intend in to remove Muslims from India they saying that India is only for Hindus. For that lot of activities are conducted and training program also conducted. For that they are collecting huge funds. You main from which country fund is going to india from UAE only lot and lot of BHP,Sivsseana, RSS people are working in UAE in good designation because of our Muslims brothers help. *****(We never mind about our Muslim Brothers and Sister we always ready to help the people who killing us and who rape our women’s and young girls in India.) so they sending money from here to India to boost their activities and encourage them to do more and more violence in India to Kill & Rape our own Muslim People. Dear Brothers and Sisters you should answer to ALLAH in the Judgment day. Keep in your mind. Your relative are also in your home city that people also might affected by this one day if you keep on encouraging this Non Muslim people and one day our all Muslims have to go back to India because of this HARAMI Non Muslims Mainly from INDIA.

They started to dominate Muslims very hardly in UAE. We know this already but we don’t know what to do to avoid this. Right..

First step to AVOID THEM
Please help our Muslims Brothers and Sister in placements. Just pass the vacancy message to all the known people and you personally get the CV and forward to the right person in your office. This is very important thing lot of our Muslim Brothers and Sister are going back to the countries with getting the job. Forget about the nationality of you have people from your place refer them first otherwise just forward the message to your friends other nationality Muslim brothers and sisters. Our Motive should we have to help our Muslim Community. See now days it’s very hard to get a placement in India particularly in software & BPO industries mainly. We are stamped as Terrors in India. My dear Brother and sister even and every effort you taking for Muslims you will be rewarded by Almighty ALLAH there is doubt in that. And try to bring more people from india by funding them of Visa and other expenses if you 2 or 3 person join together to take one person from india its very easy. Mainly Please Avoid NON MUSLIMS to get in to your OFFICE for job.

Please pray for the World Muslim for peace and Good Health.

TRY TO POST ALL JOB VACANCY DETAILS IN THIS VALUABLE WEBSITE SO THAT EVERYONE GET BENEFITED

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

yes we should help our Brothers and Sister in this important issue and for Muslim Brothers and Sisters of India we do this by our group soft-breaks. Any muslim brother/sister can join it just by sending a blank email to [email protected] then insha Allah u will get emails about jobs and to whom u can forward ur CV with REFRANCE hope insah Allah it will help. Please remember me in ur Duwas.

Jazak Allah.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam,

here in Amman, Jordan, the Hindus built large furniture store, it is managed by indian mushrikeen........ they also have this in UAE.

If i could help a Muslim, then that is what I would always love to do.

Islam-Born2lead

Brother has higlighted a very important issue.
In UAE and many other middle east countries, the Hindu comminity from India has a strong hold whether it business or jobs and they support their community a lot. One person enters a company and in little time he gets many others from his community on board.

Throughout the Middle east,Westerners are the highest paid and the labour community from Bangladesh especially are in really bad condition. They are paid extremely low wages and spend a miserable life. This is sick complexed mentality in middle east that a person with white skin can work better so pay him more.

People from different Arab muslim countries are divided in Nationalities with different kind of hostilities among each other based on past incidents in history.

We see the Non-muslims stand united and supporting each other whereas our muslims brothers have strange baseless conflicts with other muslim brothers.

NO doubt Nationalism has divided the Muslim Ummah. We need to stop anything that falls under category of Nationalism and support our Muslims.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:
This is one of the burning issue here in India,thanks brother for bringing it out.It is sad to know that the Ummah is quite backward in India.Muslims compose around 12 % of India's population.The lowest representation in govt jobs 3-4 % while the highest representation in Jails around 35 % .Moreover even this statistic is debated!!!They are not even ready to accept these statistics!!
Now even the private sector is drawing back from recruiting muslims after recent terror SUSPECTS arrested were employed in the private sector.It is becoming difficult for many Muslim brothers and sisters to find job and houses.
Nevertheless,there are certain Islamic NGO's who are aware about this condition and are starting to work to improve the condition.Still they are in their primary stage and inshaAllah they'll grow soon with help from ummah and prayers.So lets hope the condition improves inshaAllah.Meanwhile let us do our best to help this cause and let us pray for success.
Ameen
:wasalam:

Akilah

i do

Alhumdullah I always try my best to help out other muslims or minority groups in the hiring process. As a manager, I know that I have sway over other departments at work, so whenever I get resumes with Muslim names, I will interview them, and if they are not suitable for my department, I will provide a positive reference for them and push them to the top of the pile for another department.

Sometimes, I have wondered whether Allah will think this is just, because in a way I am discriminating against others in doing so, but ultimately I am just trying to do my own little part in helping out our ummah.

I also know that my system may be a bit flawed, because not all Muslims have 'muslim sounding names'.

P.S If anyone would be interested in a secretarial or sales job that lives in the Toronto area, please feel free to pm me.

ummersheriff

ONE SOUL ONE UMMATH

JAZAKALLAH KAIR Dear Brothers and Sisters.. for your patience and valuable support for the growth of muslim community.

I KINDLY REQUEST TO HEREAFTER PLEASE BUY YOUR REQUIREMENTS ONLY AT MUSLIMS SHOP WHETHER IT MAY BE PURCHASE OF GARMENTS OR FOODS OR ANYTHING ELSE.

NO NATIONALISM

NO COMMUNISM

NO FASCISM

NO COLOUR

NO RACE

ONLY PEACE...........

ONE SOUL

ONE BLOOD

ONE UMMATH

ONE RELIGION - ISLAM

ONE GOD - ALLAH.

ONE DESTINATION - JANNAH

READY FOR YOUR TRAVEL............

FEE AMAANILLAH................................

:salah: :tti_sister:

:astag: :laila: