10-year-old Filipino boy converts to Islam

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

Allahu Akbar! ALlahu AKbar! Allahu Akbar!

MASHA ALLAH! MASHA ALLLAH! MASHA ALLAH!

10-year-old Filipino boy converts to Islam....:hearts::hearts::hearts:

[yt]1jOp-Maxc2g[/yt]

Nichole

Asalaamu Alaikum! Thanks for sharing. Mash'Allah, he is so cute! May Allah make him among the righteous. My step-mother is Filipino, although she doesn't speak to me anymore, so I loved seeing Islam spread there!! :laughing-dancing:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalaamu Alaikum! Thanks for sharing. Mash'Allah, he is so cute! May Allah make him among the righteous. My step-mother is Filipino, although she doesn't speak to me anymore, so I loved seeing Islam spread there!! :laughing-dancing:

Wa-alaykuma salam

it's sad that she doesn' speak to you anymore. my gym is filipino and he was the nicest gym teacher i have had. he still teaches gym at my school but i don't have gym anymore. may ALlah subhana wata'ala guide him amiin.

wasalam

OsMaN_93

Here to help
It is a very positive sign that we seek guidance, for it indicates that we have a sense of a worthwhile path that we would like to follow, and that it is important to us to make the correct choice. To realize that guidance is available to us from a source within ourself is the most magnificent awakening of all.

:salam2:
Allah Akbar!

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
It is a very positive sign that we seek guidance, for it indicates that we have a sense of a worthwhile path that we would like to follow, and that it is important to us to make the correct choice. To realize that guidance is available to us from a source within ourself is the most magnificent awakening of all.

Allah Akbar!

salam

masha Allah! that short paragraph is so beautiful and WELCOME BACK brother osman, its been long time...:):)

wasalam

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

very nice to see the young brother embrace islam. MASH'ALLAH!!!

there was a time when the muslim population was huge in the phillipines, but due to missionaries from abroad, providing food and medical care; it ended up taking muslims away causing them to become catholics. insha'allah this young boy will do dawah to help grow the muslim ummah over there again.
:wasalam:

Sakeena

Welcome Newbie

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW *hugs boy* Welcome to Islam kiddo :hearts: too cute!!!! Masha'Allah!

aisha1960

Salem everyone,
I can't see how to view the video sequences in any of the posts on the forum. All I see is a big white rectangle. Can anyone help?

maYRam

very nice to see the young brother embrace islam. MASH'ALLAH!!!

there was a time when the muslim population was huge in the phillipines, but due to missionaries from abroad, providing food and medical care; it ended up taking muslims away causing them to become catholics. insha'allah this young boy will do dawah to help grow the muslim ummah over there again.
:wasalam:

uR absolutelY right.. Philippines before was named AMMAN ALLAH and was a Muslim country until the Spaniards came and made life miserable for them.. But alhamdulillah Islam is spreading very fast here now..

itS so touchiNG to SEe anoTher filipiNo EMBRACe Islam liKE Me..
Makes me proud as a FilipinA. :hijabi: