Brother Muhammad (IslamicFajr) Baby Girl

halah

:salam2:

Congratulations

Mashaa'Allah,Tabarak Allah,May Allah bless the parents and the baby,

May Allah preseve and protect this lovely girl and bring her up as a pious muslimah:tti_sister:

:salam2: Brother islamicfajr and his wife. Mabrook on the birth of your beautiful daughter. May Allah bless her with good health and good Iman.May she make her parents proud.

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
masha'allah congratulations muhammed
and masha'allah she is very beautiful
may allah protect and bless ur family insha'allah:tti_sister:

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

Subhan'Allah I just saw this.... oh wow... Masha'Allah!!!

Wow, I am gobsmacked at present. That's so cool, and she's a beautiful baby Masha'Allah.

May Allah bless her and grow her up as a righteous Muslimah. Ameen.

Subhan'Allah... still surprised =) I pray she grows up according to her parents wishes and comes to visit me sometime when she gets older insha'Allah. lol, I'm joking akhi, but I really hope Allah keeps your whole family in His care!

wasalam

dianne

ASSALAMUALAIKUM,

I HOPE IM NOT TOO LATE TO CONGRATS!!! SINCE IM BUSY WITH MY BAKINGS!MASHAALLAH! SO CUTE,I WISH I HAVE A BABY GIRL TOO INSYAALLAH NEXT FUTURE,ALL MY HEROS ARE WAITING FOR HER SISTER! LOL

MAY ALLAH SWT BLESS BROTHER ISLAMIC FJR & FAMILY,BABY GIRL WILL BE GOOD MUSLIMAH AMIN.

WASSALAM - SISTER DIANNE - MALAYSIA

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
باركَ اللّه لكَ في الموهوب لك وشكرتَ الواهبَ وبلغتَ أشدَّها ورُزقت برّها

This is dua to be given to parents of a newborn. It's there in Fortress of Muslim dua book.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah Mubarak to brother Mohammed and his Family may Allah make ur child peace of ur eye's and give u all the best of both worlds. Ameen.

justoneofmillion

:salam2:

Our Brother, Muhammad (IslamicFajr) from Egypt has had a baby girl. She was born on 12th October.

Remember to say>

ما شاء الله

"Masha Allah"

"Whatever Allah has granted/wished"

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial]هو الذي خلقكم من نفس واحدة وجعل منها زوجها ليسكن اليها فلما تغشاها حملت حملا خفيفا فمرت به فلما اثقلت دعوا الله ربهما لئن اتيتنا صالحا لنكونن من الشاكرين [/FONT]​
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial]The Noble Qur'an - Al-A'raf 7:189[/FONT]​
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial]It is He Who has created you from a single person (Adam), and (then) He has created from him his wife [Hawwa (Eve)], in order that he might enjoy the pleasure of living with her. When he had sexual relation with her, she became pregnant and she carried it about lightly. Then when it became heavy, they both invoked Allâh, their Lord (saying): "If You give us a Sâlih (good in every aspect) child, we shall indeed be among the grateful."[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial]The girls name is Sarah :) daughter of [/FONT]MOHAMED MAHMOUD ABD EL-MONIEM MOHAMED Also known as IslamicFajr :p

Please make much dua for her and her parents. Allah make them all strong and good pious Muslims. Amin.

Hadith - Bukhari's Book of Manners #1260
Mu'awiyah ibn Qurrah said, "When my son Iyas was born, I invited several of the Companions of the Prophet [to a feast] and fed them. Then they prayed (for me and my son). I said, 'You have prayed, and may Allah bless you for your prayers. Now, I am going to pray, so please say "Ameen" [to all that I pray for]. Then I prayed long for my son's religion, his mind, and so on."

:salam2:mashallah cute baby sister there,may allah swt keep her safe ,healthy and make of her a good Muslima!Mabrook aleik akhi MUhammad may Allah protect your whole familly and grant you jannatul firdaus for all the contributions imyself and others have benefited from on TTI.Hope to see you soon though with some little post maybe, we miss you all.For the time being enjoy the company of Sarah:)

wassalaam
akhouka
jameel

Abu Abdillah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Assalamu alaikum Akhi

Congratulations

باركَ اللّه لكَ في الموهوب لك وشكرتَ الواهبَ وبلغتَ أشدَّها ورُزقت برّها

Dr:sara

msha' Allah ya mohamed​

ربنا يباركلك فيها و يحفظهالك يا رب​