Me Me Me

dark_angel111

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, السلام عليكم
i'm from Palestine. living in gaza strip. i'm a medical student & MUSLIM of course.
This looks like a very interesting site ,so u'll see me wondering around here alot.

salahdin

ASALAMA ALEIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATU . MASHALLAH ALL THE WAY FROM GAZA CITY SUBHANALLAH. MAY ALLAH (AZA WA JALLAH) GIVE THE MUSLIMS VICTORY OVER THE THE JEWS , ONE DAY INSHALLAH. WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR PRAYS .AND BY THE WAY WELCOME TO TURN TO ISLAM

If good touches you, it distresses them; but if harm strikes you, they rejoice at it. And if you are patient and fear Allah, their plot will not harm you at all. Indeed, Allah is encompassing of what they do." [Aal `Imran 3:120]

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam n welcome to tti sister.INSHA ALLAH v will see u often here.v r like family here.welcome again.
FI AMANILLAH
ur sister in islam
hijab sister

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: dear sister, so nice to have a sister from Palestine on TTI. i am sure you will enjoy your stay, Insha Allah.

your irish sister in paris.
:wasalam:

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
Welcome to the Site sister!!
greetings2.gif

dark_angel111

thanks a lot for ur welcoming. & thanks to my neighbours in lebanon & the ones far away.
& gaza is having rough times these days but we're ok. it can only get better.

nurul iman

ahlan

ahlan wasahlan
i'm also still new here,currently studying in Malaysia in the course of Chemical Engineering.
All muslims are bonded by the ukhuwah, be grateful since Allah guides us to this site and get to know to each other.
Fursotun sa'idah

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
:salam2:

WELCOME TO TTI sister.
Mashaalah from Gaza.
May Allah give you patience and victory soon.
In shaa Allah

WELCOME AGAIN

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2: sister...

Welcome to the website.

You cant even imagine how happy I am to hear from Gaza. May ALLAH (swt) make the Zionists defeat by us like a housefly. amiin.

Hope everything is becoming good day by day.

By the way, please forgive me but your Name (dark_angel111) is scary to me. Kuffar will face angels which are very Dark and Powerful, who gives them azaab when they die and when they are in their grave. May ALLAH (swt) protect us from the difficulties of Grave. amiin.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah Sister nice to know about u Sister Welcome to TTI. Hope insha Allah we will get benifitted by ur knowledge as u will from our insha Allah. Insha Allah hope the rough time there some to an end soon to the and to the arleast insha Allah and Insha Allah i sure this DARK ANGEL will spreat light :)

Allah hafiz.

justcelebre

Salam Sister

Welcome to this site! Wow, it's amazing that we have muslims from all over the world gathered here especially those from countries like Palestine. Masyallah!

dark_angel111

:salam2:
thanks to all of u.
but i don't know what's scary about my name. dark angel is a TV series i used to watch & i liked the name. everybody knows that TV series, how come u don't?. besides angel here doesn't mean real angels of Allah. it's the meaning that is used in everyday life, like if u do me a favor ,i say u're an ange.l it's like that. u know