Woman beheads alleged attacker

Ghareebah

Bint Abdulkadir
:salam2:

A woman chopped the head off a man who allegedly tried to attack her and then paraded the head through a market in northern India, police said.

Police arrested the woman after receiving calls from frightened witnesses who said a blood-soaked woman holding a severed head was walking through the village, said police officer Ram Bharose.

The woman, 35, told police she had gone to a nearby forest to cut grass for fodder for her cattle when a man attacked her from behind.

"In a bid to save her dignity she beheaded him with a sickle," Bharose said, adding that the woman had bite marks on her neck and cheek.

The woman also told police that the man had been harassing and stalking her for three months and she had no regrets about killing him, he said, adding that she would probably be charged with culpable homicide.

The incident took place in Makkapurva village, some 125 miles southeast of Lucknow, the capital of Uttar Pradesh state.

Skywalker

:salam2:

A woman chopped the head off a man who allegedly tried to attack her and then paraded the head through a market in northern India, police said.

Police arrested the woman after receiving calls from frightened witnesses who said a blood-soaked woman holding a severed head was walking through the village, said police officer Ram Bharose.

The woman, 35, told police she had gone to a nearby forest to cut grass for fodder for her cattle when a man attacked her from behind.

"In a bid to save her dignity she beheaded him with a sickle," Bharose said, adding that the woman had bite marks on her neck and cheek.

The woman also told police that the man had been harassing and stalking her for three months and she had no regrets about killing him, he said, adding that she would probably be charged with culpable homicide.

The incident took place in Makkapurva village, some 125 miles southeast of Lucknow, the capital of Uttar Pradesh state.
As-salam-o'alaikum,

I am really confused regarding the inference that one should draw from your post. Please clarify.

believer_15

Sister
Woah.... :O ....... well, I'd say that woman's absolutely not at fault .... she did that to save her dignity... and anyway, who knows what that beast would've done to her if she had done nothing herself...

Skywalker

As-salamo'alaikum,

See the thing that you said is quite obvious. No one is questioning what she did in order to save her dignity but afterwards she did something outrageous, she paraded through the village streets with that head and you know what the result was, she is now charged with culpable homicide. She did what could be regarded as a blot on humanity.

Skywalker

whats there to be be confused about? its news, so i posted it in the news and current affairs section.
As-salamo'alaikum,

Yeah I very much know that but I want to know what is the moral of the story. I mean is it really a news to be posted on this website. I am acting as no censor but I tell you if you are really interested in those sensational stories just go n watch INDIA TV, a Indian news channel, which specializes in such kinda news.

Ghareebah

Bint Abdulkadir
salam alaykum

brother if you dont appreciate it then dont reply. i find your resposne rather rude...there is no moral because its not a story its news. i posted it for the interest of tti members. and no i am not really that interested in these stories and i dont want to watch india tv. this is is the news section of tti so this news that i posted belongs here. have i broken the tti rule here? if i did then would a moderator care to enlighten me please.

i dont need responses like these because it would usually cause the thread to be closed, and if you dont like what you read then simply donot POST a reply. thank you

Khalil2u

Women r abused around the world.

Asalaamu alaikum,
The person that wrote why is this important this is why.In this world men r abusing women as we speak. Women r dying as we speak at the hands of their husbands, fathers, brothers, uncles and strangers.
This woman will probably spend the rest of her life in jail. When women kill the men who r attacking and killing them they go to jail 4 life. When men do this to women they serve only a fraction of the time. The question is asked to the man what did she do? Like there is a reason in most cases. When a woman does it she is just a cold blooded killer and there is no explanation 4 her doing it. You can look at stats for countries around the world. In the US men go to jail for less than 10 years for killing a woman or a child. If a woman does it they get put away for life. If this man truly tried to harm her I hope he will be punished in the end also. I,m a woman who was abused by a man and the police laughed at me. They made me feel so stupid like I deserved it and I was wasting their time. Only Allah kept me safe and kept me from killing this man.

:tti_sister::tti_sister:I pray to u Allah SWT please keep the women of this earth safe from the hands of men who r stronger then them. Keep them safe from being attacked and degraded by the ones who r supposed to protect them. Make the men of this world more gentle to us. Help them to love us better. Help them to have patience with us. Help them to control their tempers with us. Help any woman who does this to a man. Help us Allah SWT to be better to each other in general. This world can leave such a bitter taste. Help us to make it sweet. I love and trust in u for this. No one can help us with this better than you Allah SWT. :tti_sister::tti_sister:

Skywalker

As-salam0'alaikum,

Dear sister,

I didn't say that...u completely misunderstood. I think the person who was trying to abuse her got the punishment...its ok...but what she did afterwards was very weird..she paraded the streets of the town with the blood dripping head n you know what was the impact of that..she is charged with culpable homicide amounting to murder...instead of showing the rage if she would have acted like a sane person...the case would have been of self defense..n may be she would have got more sympathy and legal help.

I tell you one thing in this world its more important to act wisely if you want to survive. Try to use the system to your advantage and do not make it your enemy.

The other thing I can tell you a thousand inspiring stories of bold n courageous women...but I personally believ the above case is not an inspiration but a bad example. Anger is one's own enemy.

N I am very sorry for whatever happened to you.

If you find anything offensive....My apologies...I have already apologised to the sister who posted the story because she found ma cooments rude.